Sign in to follow this  
doug72

Mac OS security fix

I know this is the wrong place to post this  but don't know where to post this - can moderator please  shift it the to correct the forum.

Last night I downloaded the latest Apple Mac OS software update and after installation found that I could not connect to Eurobricks as kept getting:

"Cannot make a secure connection to the server."

Happened on both iMax and iPad devices running HIgh Serria OS.

Seems to be OK this morning - anyone else using Mac had any problems 

Edited by Doug72

I had exactly the sameproblem, but I don't think it had something to do with the Mac update. As I updated Monday and the issue didn't start till yesterday evening.
Probably site maintenance I thought.

I haven't experienced any issues (wasn't active during that particular timeslot), but I've seen other members discussing site connectivity issues for about 3 to 4 hours last night in other threads as well. Probably just Eurobricks site maintenance indeed.

It was site maintenance; I discovered it refused to connect from a Windows machine last night. When I checked EB's Facebook page there was this, posted at 22:07 (GMT):

"Our server is undergoing maintenance and will be rebooted several times over the next nine hours. If you are trying to access Eurobricks and the page is not loading. Please try again in nine hours. Thank you."

11 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

It was site maintenance; I discovered it refused to connect from a Windows machine last night. When I checked EB's Facebook page there was this, posted at 22:07 (GMT):

"Our server is undergoing maintenance and will be rebooted several times over the next nine hours. If you are trying to access Eurobricks and the page is not loading. Please try again in nine hours. Thank you."

Thanks for that so it was coincedence !!

Tried looking for a Eurobricks facebook page but couldn't find it,  can you post the link to it.