Hello!

With a friend weare two European friends passionate about both LEGO and space and that’s why we decided to build a LEGO model of Europe’s new space launcher (or rocket) Ariane 6!

We tried to chose a good scale in order to have lot of details (for exemple we designed two satellites under the fairing, there is also the main feeding line, engines etc.). In addition we designed a simplified launch table! That was an amazing project! That's why we have proposed the project on lego ideas and if you want you can support the project here

We have realised a brickmovie  of the Ariane 6's integration! we posted the video on youtube here! Don't hesitate to give me some feedback!

You can see found pictures bellow:

24635300287_b340344057_c.jpgIMAG1360

24635302597_b4cd56fe71_c.jpgA6 stickerv5

39474060452_6873378fe8_c.jpgDSC_0711_MATTE 

24636519757_38e3690ba2_c.jpgDSC_0730_MATTE_2

Hi, welcome to Eurobricks!

Your model is really a thing of beauty! What scale is it? The same as 21309?

I wish you all the best for your project on ideas although I don't think TLC will produce another rocket. But you just never know...

Love rockets, love Lego and this one looks fabulous. Having said that it does look like a whole lot of round plates and bricks stacked. One of the things I really liked about the Saturn V was how they achieved the round shape by using different shapes and building techniques. That seems to be lacking in this one. It does look great though. 

On 04/01/2018 at 9:57 PM, legophisto said:

What scale is it? The same as 21309?

From the 8 stud diameter main body, and the specifications, I'd say it's about 1:85.

Beautiful model, I love the tapering cone sections!