Cypirate

[MOC] Canto Bight Police Speeder

Hello,

I'd like to share with you my Canto Bight Police Speeder MOC

Canto Bight Police Speeder - Main - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - Lego MOC

I saw these in the last jedi and I found their design to be quite interesting so I tried to recreate them with my bricks. There are a few things that bother me with my design but it is the best I could do with the bricks I have. I mostly used the Hasbro toy as a reference (removing the huge cannons) since they aren't many good pictures for this vehicle yet.

Canto Bight Police Speeder - Side - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - Lego MOCCanto Bight Police Speeder - Rear - Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi - Lego MOC

Let me know what you think of it :laugh:

Edited by Cypirate
Added side and rear view

Wow thats quite spot onto what I remember of the vehicle, quite cool looking and almost to scale to boot. 

Congrats also for probably being the first person to post a MOC of this online.

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

Wow thats quite spot onto what I remember of the vehicle, quite cool looking and almost to scale to boot. 

Congrats also for probably being the first person to post a MOC of this online.

Thank you :D I tried to compromise between scale and level of detail/accuracy.

And yes I haven't seen any other MOC of this speeder either.

Nice build, I feel like you could improve this by making the top wing protrusions a similar shape to the lower ones as they seem too blocky, although this may be difficult since they are different colours.

Kind regards, Ellis.

Edited by Ellisss_2

1 hour ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Nice build, I feel like you could improve this by making the top wing protrusions a similar shape to the lower ones as they seem too blocky, although this may be difficult since they are different colours.

Kind regards, Ellis.

Yes, I see what you mean but as you noticed, the blue lines normally continue even further so I can see how I could make it work unless i used stickers. I also don't have any more of that specific piece so yeah :grin: Oh and thank you for the kind comment!