Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

wouldn't it make sense for the damaged suit to have the jetpack though because it could be so damaged to the point of not being able to fly with it's repulsors? 

I guess we'll have to wait and see, personally I want MK48 to be in the Sanctum set.

But in the trailers we see Tony in Sanctum but not the armor.

And in another scene Thanos is punching ironman with his Mark 48 suit on. 

4 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

wouldn't it make sense for the damaged suit to have the jetpack though because it could be so damaged to the point of not being able to fly with it's repulsors? 

Or MK48 has been built with a jetpack

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see, personally I want MK48 to be in the Sanctum set.

But in the trailers we see Tony in Sanctum but not the armor.

And in another scene Thanos is punching ironman with his Mark 48 suit on. 

it could be creative liberties on Lego's part, like the ultimate showdown set from iron man 3 which horribly captured the climax to that movie

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Or MK48 has been built with a jetpack

it just looks so technologically advanced that I thought it would have repulsors to take flight like the other armors, I could be wrong though

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

76101;
- The Outrider Dropship Attack
- Dropship is black/trans blue

I wonder if any of that Trans-Blue includes a canopy part.

76107;
- Thanos's Ultimate Battle
- New 'Milano' but grey/orange/mango colored
- New 'Milano' is similar size to GOTG2 Milano
- No builds other than the New 'Milano'
- Iron Man has his jetpack sort of thing
- Confirmation of only Thanos, Iron Man, Star Lord, Gamora :(

So the Milano hasn't even a hint of blue anymore? Have we seen anything like that in promo/concept art?

76108;
- Sanctum Sanatorium Showdown
- Looks like a small Lego Creator modular
- Front/Side look detailed in a similar sense
- Molded head for Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf, looks 'cool'

Now I'm wondering if this is a modular. Perhaps it's a narrow 16×32 based one?

Maybe the lightning pieces that Thor holds could be the new pieces that Killer Frost and Firestorm used in the DC sets. There were a wide variety of those pieces with different shapes, so maybe Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and possibly other characters could make use of them as well.

I think the "work in progress" Iron Man will come in the Sanctum set, as it is the "space suit" being worked on and the Sanctum attack happens earlier chronologically,

- New 'Milano' but grey/orange/mango colored
- New 'Milano' is similar size to GOTG2 Milano
- No builds other than the New 'Milano'

*sigh*

It better be $60, or a Milano similar to 2014, for $80. The 2017 version at least had the Abilisk. 

On another note, I’m not partial to buildable wings for Falcon. I quite liked the last attachment, I don’t know why they did this. Just to raise the piece count I suppose.

Just now, Battlinpanther said:

So no Nebula?

Probably the 7th set. Given how Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 ended, I’m placing bets on her having a major story arc. And I’m guessing Lego isn’t relying on people using the Mighty Micros Nebula along with the Infinity War wave.

50 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

There seems to be some confusion. The "jetpack" thing is part of the new armor. It's based on the shape-shifting armor he had in the comics recently.

avengers-blog.jpg

18 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

There seems to be some confusion. The "jetpack" thing is part of the new armor. It's based on the shape-shifting armor he had in the comics recently.

avengers-blog.jpg

Oh I'm sorry that was confusion on my part, I am not familiar with the newer comics so I didn't know. I can see that working for the Mk. 48 now

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

On another note, I’m not partial to buildable wings for Falcon. I quite liked the last attachment, I don’t know why they did this. Just to raise the piece count I suppose.

Really?! I’ve wanted to see brick-built wings for Falcon ever since we got Falcon. Seeing how well Vulture was portrayed, the wings may look nice on Falcon. Also if they don’t look nice, they can easily be replaced by the Civil War wings.

Just now, AmericaLego said:

Really?! I’ve wanted to see brick-built wings for Falcon ever since we got Falcon. Seeing how well Vulture was portrayed, the wings may look nice on Falcon. Also if they don’t look nice, they can easily be replaced by the Civil War wings.

Vulture's wings were way too big though so Falcon's could end up being over-sized

1 hour ago, Battlinpanther said:

avengers-blog.jpg

Dunno if we're allowed to post about it, that's why I'm hesitant, but this is what I'm talking bout being Mark 48 in Thanos Final Battlet set.

Also I don't think Mark 43 is battle damage as someone mentioned before it's too clean to be a battle damaged, it's same as Hot toys released figure only had exposed chest and opened thrusters at the feet.

These descriptions from people saying the Santorum looks Modular quality is getting me excited! My only question is then how does the Peter Parker section of the set fit in?

1 minute ago, Aegis2000 said:

@SpiderJazz Now that The Brick Show has these images, and you’ve had them as long as you have, do you think they’ll be right around the corner for the public domain? 

Yeah, we only have like 2 months left. they'll have to come out soon

9 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

@SpiderJazz Now that The Brick Show has these images, and you’ve had them as long as you have, do you think they’ll be right around the corner for the public domain? 

Yeap, probably a week but. I had the set images for about 2 weeks now, it seems lego is really trying hard to keep this. you'll never know... If only Delta is still up with his game, probably he knows the description of the Antman and the Wasp by now.

I'm thinking what's the purpose in hiding it right now. If only I can post lolz.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeap, probably a week but. I had the set images for about 2 weeks now, it seems lego is really trying hard to keep this. you'll never know... If only Delta is still up with his game, probably he knows the description of the Antman and the Wasp by now.

I'm thinking what's the purpose in hiding it right now. If only I can post lolz.

Why don't you just dm people it. Wouldn't that work without Lego taking your account down

@RealGeronimo11 I don't think so. I'm happy to help but also I don't want to risk my account.

So my best guess, is probably for you guys to just wait. 

I'll be glad to answer the questions that I do know about.