henjansson

From Sweden with love!

Dear LEGO builders around the world,

I'm a 37 year old AFOL from Gothenburg, Sweden, now living in a suburb to Stockholm. Born in 1980, I grew up with the classic LEGO sets of the 80's. I got a renewed interest in LEGO with the release of the first Star Wars sets in 1999, and the last few years I've bought several small and big Star Wars sets, my favorite being Ewok Village.

Earlier this year, I found myself working on my very first MOC, called Steel Wheel Forest (see the odd topics forum and this demonstration video), which really took LEGO building to a whole new dimension. After probably hundreds of hours of blood, sweat and broken nail tips, I ended up with something as weird as a mechanical tree built out of small pieces of plastic! And I enjoyed every single moment of it.

Recently, I signed up for Eurobricks and so far I'm thrilled by all the creativity and imagination of its members! Hope to see you all around.

Yours sincerely,

Henrik (henjansson)

Welcome to Eurobricks, henjansson. Your Steel Wheel Forest is sheer messy steampunky madness. I really love it. I hope to see more of that stuff!:classic: