Roadmonkeytj

Hermanos de Sangre WIP thread

13 hours ago, Sebeus I said:

Well well, a red hull! :pir-sweet:

My first thought was that it was a bit too much, all the red but I must say that it grows on me, it gives the ship something mystical. keep it up!

See?  You need to go with a tan deck! :laugh:

Seriously, though, this ship has really become something.  She looks great and is a definite improvement over the fat kid you first posted.  She looks like a mean prize-fighter now.  Excellent job all around.

As this project starts to wind down, I'm anxious to see what you'll try next.

8 hours ago, Cousarmy0001 said:

See?  You need to go with a tan deck! :laugh:

Seriously, though, this ship has really become something.  She looks great and is a definite improvement over the fat kid you first posted.  She looks like a mean prize-fighter now.  Excellent job all around.

As this project starts to wind down, I'm anxious to see what you'll try next.

I may put a tan deck on the next ship lol which i loosely assembled a hull.   Plans are to be a merchant vessel for now...  Have to have something to hunt.   

As far as winding down...  Ive been spending alot of time winding lately...  I built my own crude cord winder and am making quite literally my own rigging...  After shes strung I'll move on to sails...  And lastly crew 

Well not any progress but pictures none the less...  My hulls arrived last night so I installed them...  Was quite the ordeal having to disassemble and transfer bits over but i did take pictures of the mechanics of the rudder since i had it tore down

IMG_20171223_015323

IMG_20171223_015511IMG_20171223_015412IMG_20171223_023739

i unfortunately broke the chain on the front so the anchors are now rigged with thick cording. 

IMG_20171223_030834IMG_20171223_030932

The flash made it sorta orange but i rather like this shot. 

And lastly for Cousarmy0001

I give you Tan Decks lol sorta

IMG_20171223_024901