KyloStabbedFirst

[GBW]-Supporting the War Effort-Isle of Rahz-Danger at the docks

The dock worker was awakened by the sound of feet and hushed voices. He quickly got up and ran out to the dock where he found several men with guns and a large amount of barrels and crates on his pier. He gasped, and the leader of the men turned around and called him forward.

34620038162_e5af1ba07a_c.jpgDanger at the docks by Tfol Bricks, on Flickr

"You will never tell anyone what is happening here. This is a military matter and will not be tampered with. Go back to your home and never tell anyone, for if you do, we will find you and you will spend your days in a dark prison".

34650026021_0737006cd8_c.jpgDanger at the docks by Tfol Bricks, on Flickr

A soldier whispered to his comrade, "Good thing Sarge didn't shoot him"

"I just don't know why no one can know about the supplies being sent to our allies?"

"Eh, that's not something for us to know, probably just some diplomatic problem".

33973521323_8f516106af_c.jpgDanger at the docks by Tfol Bricks, on Flickr

here is the entire MOC

Edited by KyloStabbedFirst
wrong title

Why is this labeled "Frago"? That passed a while ago and your build has nothing to do with that either way. I'm confused.

6 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

Why is this labeled "Frago"? That passed a while ago and your build has nothing to do with that either way. I'm confused.

Cause I havent been on the forum in a while and I saw all the other posts labeled this way and did the same. Very sorry, will edit with the correct title.

12 minutes ago, KyloStabbedFirst said:

Cause I havent been on the forum in a while and I saw all the other posts labeled this way and did the same. Very sorry, will edit with the correct title.

The titles are used to identify the type of build. This build does not fall under the requirements of the 2nd campaign either. Please review the rules and edit this accordingly. This build will not be scored until it abides by the guidelines. 

On 5/21/2017 at 4:36 PM, The Great Brick War said:

The titles are used to identify the type of build. This build does not fall under the requirements of the 2nd campaign either. Please review the rules and edit this accordingly. This build will not be scored until it abides by the guidelines. 

Oops, yes this should be a side build then!

Edited by KyloStabbedFirst

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Not a bad effort. You could have worked a little more into this to explain your story. Could have benefited a lot more from some more detail in the like maybe sticking some white or clear pieces on top of the wave. Work on your picture taking a little bit. Definite improvement from the last one.    

Added some details in the terrain, and dock, but don't forget the water...otherwise why not put everything outside a warehouse?  Detail all of it, don't neglect any part of your build or it stands out as unfinished.  Lighting wasn't too bad and I like the fact that you got close up for the pics, made for a very concentrated shot!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!