VaderFan2187

[GBW] - Media - Refnor - Trouble at the Mall

Previous parts:
Refnor Wants You!
The Enlistment

This exclusive broadcast is brought to you by Refnor News Network.

GBW%20SideBuild%200.1%20Shot%2001_zpsnan

RNN has all of the latest news hot off the press! Subscribe for more!

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2003_zpsskb

"Welcome back from break, today we're reporting some more news about, well, Refnor."

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2001_zpsnj3

"There was a shooting in the city of Rookshire in Refnor several hours ago. Three Briolui gunmen opened fire in a mall. Fortunately a squad of Refnor military soldiers happened to be in the area and quickly came to the rescue.

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2004_zps6ob

"One gunman was shot down and the other two were captured.

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2002_zpsfsj

"Fortunately, none were killed in the shooting, but this window was destroyed by a bullet.

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2005_zpsguv

"Apparently the Refnor soldiers stood in the alley leading to the bathroom and thus got sufficient cover to defeat the gunmen.

One cannot help but wonder if this attack was sent by the Briolui government. Our current intel seems to suggest the opposite but as it is wartime, assumptions cannot be made. I urge all citizens to be vigilant against any suspicious activities, be they from native Refnor citizens or foreigners."

Spoiler

More pics of the shops:

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2006_zpsgwo

Bag shop

GBW%20Sidebuild%202.2%20Shot%2007_zpsnsl

Clothes shop

Next part: Capturing the Bridge

Edited by VaderFan2187
Followed request of @The Great Brick War

Why are you showing a country attacking you that hasn't actually attacked you yet? It was just announced COAC is going on the offensive. You cannot have a build showing you being attacked by a country that has not made one move toward you. I don't think you would like it if a country that has not attacked you yet made a build like this, especially something like this that mimics terrorism. Come on man. 

Do we have to make a rule for every scenario there is? If we do, the game will be over regulated and not fun. Be reasonable. We do not want to make too many rules. Please think about this before you post. 

This build needs to be edited before it can be scored. 

Edited by The Great Brick War

2 hours ago, The Great Brick War said:

Why are you showing a country attacking you that hasn't actually attacked you yet?

I'm sorry. I meant it in a way that the gunmen happened to be from Briolui and not necessarily sent from the Briolui government.

I do realize now that the last sentence does seem to imply the opposite though, but I put it there because sometimes the media sometimes modify facts a little to suit their purposes. I will remove it if you wish.

EDIT: I have modified it. @The Great Brick War is this better?

Edited by VaderFan2187

You've Been Awarded (  ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

You've corrected your build. Please be mindful of what you're doing before you do it. You need to seek help on rendering your builds if you are going to continue using LDD. This is the largest LEGO forum in the world, someone on this forum should be able to help. Please take the time to try and fix this before submitting your next build.    

Render, render, render.  Please, next build that isn't rendered, I'm giving a 0 for presentation.  Better details, more going on.  Between this and the last one, world of difference.  Also, You can infer things with your build, but if you clearly state that another country has attacked you, and they haven't even declared war against you...HUGE PROBLEM!!!  Be smart and reread what you type, because look at the problems it can cause. 

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!