Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] The Killing of Captain Banks

1.png
"Open the door!" Emile Perreault called into the cabin. "Your crew has already surrendered, and they've told us you've got the blueprints."
"I'm armed!" Captain Banks returned in his shaky voice. "You won't get them from me."
Emile turned to Rene and shook his head then turned back to the locked door. "I'm counting to three."
"I'll shoo-"
"THREE!" Emile shouted.
2.png
WIth a loud crash, the cabin door swung open. Immediately Banks fired off a shot, missing Emile completely. Both parties stood there for a moment.
3.png
BLAM!! Emile fired. Banks flew back from the shot.
Rene poked his head in the door as Emile walked in. "Ever considered working for a militia when someone takes a hostage? You're a natural," the quartermaster said sarcastically.
"Can't say it ever crossed my mind," Captain Perreault returned absent mindedly. He went to the desk and picked up the blueprints. "These look like the plans for the fort. Good thing we got to him before he could sell them off."
"All we need is to find out how he got them, or who gave them to him," Rene replied.
Emile only nodded.

Some shots of the actual build.
4.png
5.png
6.png

Looks like captain Emile has seized a decent prize. :pir-grin:

Nice stern, I like all the curves and details you made.:thumbup:

Nope, no prize this time. Thanks for the kind words on the stern. That was the hardest to do.

Yeah, that stern turned out well. I kind of want to see this translated into a whole ship now - would be a waste if you didn't go for that :wink:

Also, nice continuation of Emile's story - can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up!

:classic:

7 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Yeah, that stern turned out well. I kind of want to see this translated into a whole ship now - would be a waste if you didn't go for that :wink:

Also, nice continuation of Emile's story - can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up!

:classic:

I might do that now. I'm happy with this stern and probably will use it sometime soon.

Nice little story, and I like that the action takes place in the interior of the ship. And the exterior of the build is nice enough that I'd love to see it on a full ship! :thumbup: