paintballman

[GBW] - Supporting the war effort - Plantasea - The Deal

That's a great MOC with a very nice story. The jungle is very nicely done, with a good variety of plants coming together to create very thick undergrowth, and plenty of trees to form the thick canopy. The bunker is a good addition, and I love the details you included, such as the door, ladder, and vents.

I think the beach could use a little more work. Perhaps some additional plates and tiles could create more of slope and could make it a little less uniform, but overall nicely done.

1 hour ago, Captain Genaro said:

That's a great MOC with a very nice story. The jungle is very nicely done, with a good variety of plants coming together to create very thick undergrowth, and plenty of trees to form the thick canopy. The bunker is a good addition, and I love the details you included, such as the door, ladder, and vents.

I think the beach could use a little more work. Perhaps some additional plates and tiles could create more of slope and could make it a little less uniform, but overall nicely done.

Thank you. I agree about the beach. It's a little rough. I noticed after I finalize the work in Photoshop but I was too tired to take pictures again. Next time :)

5 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

I love your willingness to wheel and deal with cartels haha

"...Sleep with the devil and then you must pay
Sleep with the devil and the devil will take you away..."

Rainbow – Gates Of Babylon 

Edited by paintballman

You've Been Awarded (2 ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Definite improvement from the last build. Dialogue is cleaned up and not blocking the build. Your dialogue humor is always welcomed. Nice work on the jungle. The bunker was a little interesting being described as air conditioned yet it had openings and a vault like door. Beach and water could use a little texture, maybe some waves or leveling in the sand and you would have put the icing on the cake. Nice solid build.  

Build conveys images in a forested beachfront.  Minor details could be added, but this is solid.  Jungle looks...like a jungle on the coast.  Good closeups, makes me feel as if I'm in the jungle with them!  Try to strive for natural light instead of a flash.  Flash kills the color of everything, really bad when close ups are taken.  I like the adjustment of the text, I can fully see your builds now, well done.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing and Have a Happy Easter!