Hinckley

Pics of the Agents Line

Wow, i just got Jetpack pursuit, it blew me away. i was amazed at the fact the Jet-pack was buildable. I though pieces might of been missing, the way it comes together is mind-stopping :oh3:

:wink:

Wow, i just got Jetpack pursuit, it blew me away. i was amazed at the fact the Jet-pack was buildable. I though pieces might of been missing, the way it comes together is mind-stopping :oh3:

Hehe, I got it yesterday and built it earlier, it's a very good and stable set. I love the character designs too! :thumbup:

:skull:

Hehe, I got it yesterday and built it earlier, it's a very good and stable set. I love the character designs too! :thumbup:

I think I might have to give in and get it this weekend along with Mission 6. I foolishly passed on a chance yesterday, and decided I'd wait until the weekend. I wish I hadn't...

*cough*Moonraker*cough*

A bad Bond movie that never stops being enjoyable! :tongue:

To be honest, I think a space set could be a likely possibility. Across the 8 sets, we've been to the mountains, the swamps, the jungle, the ocean (surface and underwater), a city and a mountain/volcano. Where else is there to go?

That Oil Platform in the background of mission 4 would be great, like Diamonds are forever!

I think I might have to give in and get it this weekend along with Mission 6. I foolishly passed on a chance yesterday, and decided I'd wait until the weekend. I wish I hadn't...

Get it! Get it! Get it!

I'm just getting really excited/frustrated for my Volcano Base and Deep Sea Quest coming. This will most likely be the only theme except for Castle and batman I actually keep together :cry_happy:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

That Oil Platform in the background of mission 4 would be great, like Diamonds are forever!

Most off-shore oil platforms are in the ocen. Thus further illustrating my point. :wink:

Get it! Get it! Get it!

I did yesterday. Honestly, it's fantastic. The projector works rather well, dark blue is lovely as always, the mini-vehicles are really cool, and Dr Inferno is just :wub: .

When I opened the box, a female Agents torso fell out, loose. I thought one of the number 1 bags might be open, so checked and couldn't find any tears. Turns out it was just a randomly packed spare. :wacko:

I also got Mission 1 at the same time, which is also pretty cool. Poor Saw Fist, having to drag his arm round on the floor. :laugh:

In related news, I finally photographed Break Jaw's miniboat for you Batbrick. I couldn't get the 'cool' angle quite right, partly as it was just a difficult angle to photograph, and partly as I couldn't remember what the angle was...

001a.jpg

I love this line because of the new moulds. I should pick up the jungle base and the jetpack one later.

Most off-shore oil platforms are in the ocen. Thus further illustrating my point. :wink:

Wrong, further illustrating MY point: Been there, but we haven't done that! :grin:

I did yesterday. Honestly, it's fantastic. The projector works rather well, dark blue is lovely as always, the mini-vehicles are really cool, and Dr Inferno is just :wub: .

When I opened the box, a female Agents torso fell out, loose. I thought one of the number 1 bags might be open, so checked and couldn't find any tears. Turns out it was just a randomly packed spare. :wacko:

Great to hear it is so good, I can't wait for my Inferno fig to arrive. I'm surprised the projector works well, that's a great plus!

Nice that you got a second female torso too, now you can make the Crossdressing Lightning AgentBabe! :laugh:

I also got Mission 1 at the same time, which is also pretty cool. Poor Saw Fist, having to drag his arm round on the floor. :laugh:

He's still awesome though right? You should get two of that set to make that KGBeast fig I was talking about! I know I plan to!

In related news, I finally photographed Break Jaw's miniboat for you Batbrick. I couldn't get the 'cool' angle quite right, partly as it was just a difficult angle to photograph, and partly as I couldn't remember what the angle was...

001a.jpg

Thanks a heap! My goodness that looks sexy! too bad the one in Mission 4 isn't as good. You know, I just realised something, Break Jaw has a real thing for boats, every set he appears in is on water (or swamp) and he gets a boat.

He's still awesome though right? You should get two of that set to make that KGBeast fig I was talking about! I know I plan to!

KGBeast doesn't have silver arms though, he generally has them bare. :tongue:

You know, I just realised something, Break Jaw has a real thing for boats, every set he appears in is on water (or swamp) and he gets a boat.

His helmet seems to be based on a shark or crocodile too, which feature in two of the sets he's in. He's quite a mariner. :wink:

I'm surprised the projector works well, that's a great plus!

I mean, it's not perfect of course, but it's still pretty neat. It looks pretty good in low light, especially as it bathes the rest of the trailer in a warm glow. :wink:

He's still awesome though right?

Oh of course. Doctor Inferno is better though. Spy-Clops is quite cool as well, especially with that Big Laser Gun of his.

His helmet seems to be based on a shark or crocodile too, which feature in two of the sets he's in. He's quite a mariner. :wink:

I just hope it doesn't start to rust. :laugh:

KGBeast doesn't have silver arms though, he generally has them bare. :tongue:

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Wrong! KGBeast cut off his own lower arm after Batman left him hanging ( :wink:), and in many comics he is portrayed as having nearly his whole arm replaced by a robot one.

Good point, he also has the octopus as well, he must be the one who loves mutant life forms.

I mean, it's not perfect of course, but it's still pretty neat. It looks pretty good in low light, especially as it bathes the rest of the trailer in a warm glow. :wink:

Okaaaay, I hope to see this feature pop up in more sets though, especially in more Agents ones, wouldn't it be great for the Agents to have a display of more of the Henchmen? And also for Dr Inferno to have profiles of each member of the Agents squad?

Oh of course. Doctor Inferno is better though. Spy-Clops is quite cool as well, especially with that Big Laser Gun of his.

Spy-Clops also has the best pun-name (maybe tied with Fire-Arm). Which set do you plan on next? It was smart of you to get the biggie early, there's nothing worse than spending the dimes on the little fish and then spending ages to get the money together for the biggest set. That happened to me with Castle 07, luckily i just got the castle for Christmas.

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Wrong! KGBeast cut off his own lower arm after Batman left him hanging ( :wink:), and in many comics he is portrayed as having nearly his whole arm replaced by a robot one.

Aack! :oh3: Well, to tell the truth I haven't read any Batman comics with KGBeast in (just a few recent ones and some '60s ones) so I was judging by pictures I'd seen of him. I knew his arm was mainly a gun, but not completely. Anyway, that would mean he still doesn't have two silver arms... Or did you mean one?

Good point, he also has the octopus as well, he must be the one who loves mutant life forms.

Not necessarily mutant... The sharks and crocs are "remote controlled" and octupusses generally can be most different colours (not sure about glowing though). :tongue:

Edited by Shoc

Which set do you plan on next? It was smart of you to get the biggie early, there's nothing worse than spending the dimes on the little fish and then spending ages to get the money together for the biggest set. That happened to me with Castle 07, luckily i just got the castle for Christmas.

That was my thinking. This set also gives me all four Agents and Dr Inferno, and I've got all the original henchmen now, so I can hold off on the other sets, especially the boat and the car, for a bit if I need to.

As for what I want to get next, I might try and get the Bat-sets, then look at either Mission 7 or Mission 8.

Not necessarily mutant... The sharks and crocs are "remote controlled"

You know, the Mission 6 shark slide names them as "Evil Shark With Missile Mount". :laugh:

You know, the Mission 6 shark slide names them as "Evil Shark With Missile Mount". :laugh:

Don't you mean Mission 4? Anyway, I would think the sharks would go off with the missiles if they were launched, judging by the new flick-fire missiles. :tongue: I really like the sharks, even though I probably won't get that set after getting my more wanted Agents and Batman sets. :sceptic:

Edited by Shoc

Don't you mean Mission 4?

Nope, he's talking about this piece that came in the Mission 6 set. It can be switched out with the Dr. Inferno slide during the Agents briefing -- just a wonderful little addition to this awesome set and more evidence that this is really a well-thought out LEGO line. I'm so glad I took the plunge into the world of Agents.

Nope, he's talking about this piece that came in the Mission 6 set. It can be switched out with the Dr. Inferno slide during the Agents briefing -- just a wonderful little addition to this awesome set and more evidence that this is really a well-thought out LEGO line. I'm so glad I took the plunge into the world of Agents.

Wow, that's a great piece! It makes me want to get this set even more than I already do, but it is too expensive! :cry_sad:

That was my thinking. This set also gives me all four Agents and Dr Inferno, and I've got all the original henchmen now, so I can hold off on the other sets, especially the boat and the car, for a bit if I need to.

You do have all the henchmen don't you? Nice job, though I wouldn't consider Gold Tooth gained until you get that hair! :wub:

As for what I want to get next, I might try and get the Bat-sets, then look at either Mission 7 or Mission 8.

Good idea, are they there yet? If not, go the missions! Or should I say, "Missions are go!"? :grin:

:laugh:, poor shark so unfairly treated, I'm sure Inferno gives him a light snack or a victim every so often.

Here's something interesting news for you! I work in a Tesco extra and got a look at the new toy plans to be implemented next week and it would seem that we are getting in Dr Infernos volcano base as an exclusive to Tesco. Will print a spare copy of the plan and let you know what else is coming in. Whoppee! It means I can save some money on this with my staff discount.

You do have all the henchmen don't you? Nice job, though I wouldn't consider Gold Tooth gained until you get that hair! :wub:

No, I have the hair. I've got Missions 1, 2, 3 and 6. So I've got all the henchmen save Claw-Dette, Fire-Arm and Slime Face.

Good idea, are they there yet? If not, go the missions! Or should I say, "Missions are go!"? :grin:

I still haven't found them, but I've not looked in TRU yet. Can't afford them at the moment anyway.

Here's something interesting news for you! I work in a Tesco extra and got a look at the new toy plans to be implemented next week and it would seem that we are getting in Dr Infernos volcano base as an exclusive to Tesco.

Interestingly, I think the TRU website lists it as exclusive to them. But that's certainly good news, as I'll be able to pick it up whenever I can afford it. My Tesco hasn't got any of the new stuff in yet, so with any luck...

The stock should be arriving in stores sometime this week beginning of next, but as I said the plans for the new toys will not be implemented by stores until next week. It will also depend on the size of the space available in store, on what will be available in that range as this is just grouped under a boys toys plan that covers everything from topps cards to action figures.

No, I have the hair. I've got Missions 1, 2, 3 and 6. So I've got all the henchmen save Claw-Dette, Fire-Arm and Slime Face.

I don'y remember you telling me you have mission 3! Good job! Is it a very good set? Because I'm curious over the ATV.

Funny, I get all the extra henchmen first, I'm really looking forward to how slimy Slimeface's face is. Wow, double word usages!

I still haven't found them, but I've not looked in TRU yet. Can't afford them at the moment anyway.

Better for them to come out sooner though, because then they are on sale sooner :wink:

I've realised that I'd pretty much like all the Agents sets. I got Volcano Base from S@H and picked up Mission 1 on impulse at Argos, but I'm wondering if I should hold off buying any others now in case there's a collection released. Any news on such a development? I'm guessing it might omit Mission 7 & 8 which would suit me perfectly (don't really care for Mission 7 despite the cool octopus).

I've had a look in to what Tesco will be getting (mine at least). Missions 1,3,4 & 5, as well as Dr Infernos base. The main focus of their new Lego range seems to be Agents, Clone Wars, Bionicle, some Coast Guard and other sets to make up the space. One interesting thing is they seem to have cut back on Megabloks quite a bit.

I don'y remember you telling me you have mission 3! Good job! Is it a very good set? Because I'm curious over the ATV.

Yeah, I got it the same time as Mission 2. Remember, I told you the ATV was really big, and Gold Tooth only just came up to the middle. It is a good set though, the plane looks pretty neat.

Better for them to come out sooner though, because then they are on sale sooner :wink:

They weren't there. Everything else was, but no Batman. :hmpf_bad:

but I'm wondering if I should hold off buying any others now in case there's a collection released. Any news on such a development?

Usually, the collection comes out at the same time as the individual sets, doesn't it? You know, I was surprised there wasn't one, in fact, there usually is.

I've had a look in to what Tesco will be getting (mine at least). Missions 1,3,4 & 5, as well as Dr Infernos base.

Assuming my local one is the same, that sound quite good. Woolworths don't seem to have Mission 4 in, so that could be a help. The volcano base is a plus as well, of course. Thanks for the update.

Yeah, I got it the same time as Mission 2. Remember, I told you the ATV was really big, and Gold Tooth only just came up to the middle. It is a good set though, the plane looks pretty neat.

Ah yes, I remember now. How are the wheels and suspension?

They weren't there. Everything else was, but no Batman. :hmpf_bad:

Oh, that's no good. Hey, I consider getting Agents first better though, that's six sets to four, and agents is my favourite theme of the year. But I guess it also means I'm way ahead of you in the DC Lego department :wink:

Usually, the collection comes out at the same time as the individual sets, doesn't it? You know, I was surprised there wasn't one, in fact, there usually is.

Do you mean a collection on S@h or in a shop?

Hey the Agents site got updated, go check it out! :thumbup:

Hmm The games are to hard and like last years Bionicle games i dont see how TLC thinks they can do them and the to get bonus for getting all them little green bricks and not getting hit once... I like LEGO the brick but not LEGO the company.

Edited by Pencoin