[SoNE Ep. XIII] Bothawui - Surrender Would Have Been An Option

See the rest of the story:
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Fleshing Out the Problem
Bothan Data Hub
Parting Ways

MKJoshA led a couple troopers to the remote location of the Black Sun agent's hideout. Like many buildings on Bothawui, this one was decked out with all manner of surveillance and communication equipment. This particular Black Sun agent had been hiding on Bothawui under the guise of an information broker. Josh and his men followed a group of un-happy looking former customers of the Falleen to avoid showing up as intruders on the buildings security systems.

SoNE Black Sun Take Down on Bothawui

"I told you," the Falleen said, "I can't help your employer gain access to any more data. It's become to risky. I think I'm being watched."

"We don't care if you're getting cold feet" the Gran responded. "Our employer paid you with the understanding that you'd help us finish the job!"

"Listen, I've given you the data you paid for" the Falleen continued. "I just can't get you any more."

"But now you know what our employer is up to" interrupted the Gran. "He doesn't want to hire another person and have to give them that same intel. He naturally wants to keep the number of people in the know to a minimum."

As much as Josh wanted to wait and see if these disgruntled customers would take care of the Falleen for them, he couldn't risk waiting any longer. He motioned for his men to move out.

They rushed up the steep hill and were able to get some shots off quickly before the villains knew what was happening. The villains had the high ground, but Josh and his men had the element of surprise. It pained Josh to see life extinguished so quickly, but he reminded himself that these were beings who had made their choice and had chosen a path of evil. Now he was choosing to kill to them in order to save many others. He still didn't like it, but he knew his orders were given because innocent lives were at stake.

They gave the Falleen a chance to surrender, but he began to raise his blaster at them so they had no choice but to riddle him with blaster bolts.

The job was done. The Black Sun had lost another agent without them knowing it was the Rebel Alliance that was after them.

Outstanding build and entry! Great work on the landscape. I especially like the curved wall with the studs and the structure looks very Bothawui with its clean design and the antenna's are a nice touch. The foliage on the tree is also very well done. 

A very relaxing scene you have going here. I especially like the concave form on the wall you're commandos are scaling! 

A very nice scenery you got here. I like that you accomplished a height difference! It makes for a dynamic scene. The build is very reminiscent of Bothawui for me. I like the building, figure posing and the story a lot.

The only improvement I would make would be the holes in the slope'ish-hill-don't know what to call it in English-thing. You could cover that up with half technic pins and some tiles. I think that would make it blend in more with the rest of the Dark Orange slopes. Plus some transparant round plates at the bottom of the waterfall might make it seem more realistic.

Overall a great build once again! :classic: