Sign in to follow this  
Antak

Exoforce Dark Sentinal

I've been meaning to post my old exoforce stuff here literally since the theme was still around in stores. This is my favorite Moc, Dark Sentinal. It borrows Alien avengers Giant laser cannons on its shoulders, and insanely heavy armor. Its literally covered in weapons. The design was inspired by this silly (but awesome) thing; http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/exofarce/images/d/d5/Obliterating_overlord.png/revision/latest?cb=20100602212643

It's basically a practical superweapon for Mecha One. Rather than having a giant battle station with an obvious weakspot, he went for a Supernova-sized design with impenetrable armor and heavy weapons. All made possible from stealing golden city tech.

dark_sentinal_by_antak3000-dan7812.jpg

Top view better shows off the awesome shape and style. I disliked that all the robot mechs were basically animals in the last year of exoforce, so I went with something powerful and high tech.

dark_sentinal_top_by_antak3000-dan786r.j

My spray painted iron drone Mecha One sits in the cockpit. there are 3 printed control panels inside, its quite roomy

dark_sentinal_cockpit_by_antak3000-dan7a

I used a castle turret to create the shape of the torso. Did not have enough angled bricks otherwise...

dark_sentinal_side_by_antak3000-dan780h.

The back is also heavily armored, and almost entirely done with regular bricks.

dark_sentinal_back_by_antak3000-dan7803.

The gun's barrel can swing down to reveal a functioning blunt shooter.

blunt_shooter_by_antak3000-dan7876.jpg

Thanks for looking! I'll be posting a lot more exoforce stuff soon.