Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

I watched that this morning, I love all of those figures, especially Harley Quinn and Joker's arms

Yeah the figures are great. I also really like the design of joker. He looks like how a child would imagine a the joker. Atleast in my opinion he does. 

2 minutes ago, Sickbricks02 said:

Yeah the figures are great. I also really like the design of joker. He looks like how a child would imagine a the joker. Atleast in my opinion he does. 

IKR, i love the way he looks like more of a monster with the sharp teeth and crazy hair, does he remind anyone else of the Joker from The Batman TV series

The_Joker_(The_Batman).jpg

2 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

That's an awesome set, but it's way too expensive for what it is.

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I'll still probably get it, I am dissapointed with the Clayface Splat Attack images, Clayfaces looks quite bad.

download.jpg

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

IKR, i love the way he looks like more of a monster with the sharp teeth and crazy hair, does he remind anyone else of the Joker from The Batman TV series

Yes! I forgot what he reminded me of but it's this joker. It seems that most of the bad guys are based of older cartoon or movie versions....

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote pictures

I just noticed that on that Clayface set, were the woman's stuck could that be a hand to fit on clayface?

I just noticed that on that Clayface set, were the woman's stuck could that be a hand to fit on clayface?

13 minutes ago, Cobb said:

It does have some finger looking parts. Maybe it can fit on the gun arm and can be shot from it. 

43 minutes ago, Sickbricks02 said:

It does have some finger looking parts. Maybe it can fit on the gun arm and can be shot from it. 

Sounds like a cool play feature.

If you go on youtube and search SplatBrick 222 he has a video showcasing some of the minifigures from this range. You can also see kite man and calendar man later in the video in one of the images shown. The video is called lego batman movie 2017 leaked minifigure images. Full credit goes to him and wherever he got them from. Kite man and calendar man are seen at 1:25 in the video.

Edited by robertgorman2505

On 11/13/2016 at 0:09 AM, CM4Sci said:

Cat, no! :tongue:

Ill see if I can get some pics of the Batcave tonight

I know, I know... :(

One more...

Edited by Catanas

20 minutes ago, Catanas said:

I know, I know... :(

One more...

Ah, I had already calculated that the odds of that figure appearing were exponentially growing... :wink:

Edited by Captain Nemo

Question to people who already got Batcave set: are Penguin's new umbrella and top hat pieces rubber or hard plastic. And is his coat  fur same as Kraven's from Spiderman Bridge set?

19 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Question to people who already got Batcave set: are Penguin's new umbrella and top hat pieces rubber or hard plastic. And is his coat  fur same as Kraven's from Spiderman Bridge set?

Looking at the image of Pengi on page 160, I can tell you now that he does not have the same fur piece as Kraven 

7 hours ago, Sickbricks02 said:

A video of the Joker lowrider (not my video) 

Woah! Didn't realize Harley has black and red roller skates. Man I want this set.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote media

Hmmm.. Based on my calculations, I should have £400 in surplus cash saved up by January which should be more than enough considered that I will be skipping out on the Batmobile, Arkham and Batcave (and probably Clayface and the Scarecrow). The only bigger sets that I aim to get are The Scuttler and Killer Croc.

7 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I'll still probably get it, I am dissapointed with the Clayface Splat Attack images, Clayfaces looks quite bad.

Yes he definately does kinda look like the Joker from "The Batman" which is a good Thing because i totally loved that Show and the Fact that this Joker looks much more menacing and instead of relying on his Gadgets this Joker also could fight pretty well.Remember those two Goons he had (Punch and Judy)

Edited by Captain Nemo