Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

It certainly doesn't look the cleanest at that kind of enlargement but I bet looking at the same figure at normal size would make it look absolutely fine.

Fingers crossed these kind of things are isolated and most of them are pretty sharp and clean.

1 hour ago, Mr Greeble said:

These are pre-release copies, after all.

I really hope so.... But if you notice as well those are scratches and Calculator has the most accessories out of any of the characters I believe. Still really unacceptable... 

Luckily the ones I want are looking like they have the sharpest, cleanest printing of them all: Gordon, Harley, and Red Hood. :wub:

Red Hood's minifigure head paired with his tux printing looks phenomenal! What a great figure altogether! :drool:

19 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Luckily the ones I want are looking like they have the sharpest, cleanest printing of them all: Gordon, Harley, and Red Hood. :wub:

Red Hood's minifigure head paired with his tux printing looks phenomenal! What a great figure altogether! :drool:

Why you posted it second time :grin:

Calculator looks pretty terrible even without close-ups :sceptic:. Apart from him, though, most of them look more or less okay, and I get the feeling it would really depend on individual minifigures. 

Great review, though- it's annoying that Joker's sad face only comes there, as it would make more sense in the Balloon Escape, but I guess that he needs something to set him apart from the other Arkham Joker. It's also kinda nice that there's three complete sets of figures in each box, as none of these characters are really army builders (unless you're doing an Invasion of the Pencil Men, or something :grin:).

Out of them, I think my personal picks might be Commissioner Gordon, The Mime, Fairy Batman, and possibly King Tut and March Harriet. Not sure I can afford too many others...:hmpf_bad:

They look quite good, probably just an isolated incident with calculator and Zodiac, seeing as how good the rest of the prints for the figs are.

13 minutes ago, Thelegodan said:

They look quite good, probably just an isolated incident with calculator and Zodiac, seeing as how good the rest of the prints for the figs are.

Lol ya it is. Just look at Eurobricks review. Both of them are perfectly fine. Also that tease on the insert... Is that meant for the next CMF or is that a tease for sets for May? 

4 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

That silhouette next to may 2017 looks to be wearing a three pointed pirate hat, although i'm not completely sure what it is.

He is a Series 17 Minifigure. 

The front of the [Calculator's] power armor gets a 1×1 tile with a new calculator entry pad, and the white helmet visor displays a digital readout of 07734 (the significance of which is unknown — it may well simply be an inside joke to a LEGO designer).

Best part of the review. :laugh:

The Disney CMF series had it's share of issues with missing paint, streaks, too much paint, etc...

Granted, I'm OCD but out of the set of 18, I replaced at least 6 of them due to the above mentioned issues.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the Batman CMF had similar issues.

42 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

Considering Arkham Asylum is a ToysRUs exclusive, will it be available at brick-and-mortar LEGO stores?

They usually sell exclusives in their stores, at least in the UK they do.

45 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

Considering Arkham Asylum is a ToysRUs exclusive, will it be available at brick-and-mortar LEGO stores?

Keep in mind in the US, the most recent super hero exclusives (Dr. Strange - Target, Civil War Tanker - TRU and Rhas Al Gul - Walmart) were not available at brick and mortar Lego stores. They were online only if you wanted to buy through Lego. Previous exclusives have been available at brick n mortar so it's anyone's guess for the Batman ones.

New trailer (extended tv spot)!

Killer Moth! Condiment King! Gentleman Ghost! Daleks! Justice League! Lego really pulled through.

My god!

I just saw it!

The first build could be a set

It was true: Gentleman Ghost! Wonder Twins!

Edited by Robert8