modestolus

Hello Eurobricks - I'm new here.

Hello,

I am a new member on this platform. I am modestolus (or Ben), 38 years old and originally from Germany, now living in the Netherlands. Since almost 1,5 years I am out of my "grey ages", a little lighter zone than the dark ages :wink: Since that time I am a member of the German LUG Imperium der Steine.

My last building is a little cottage and a tree for the RPG "Nine Kingdoms" which is played on my home LUG.

30519849920_3ceeb61854_h.jpgDNR Building Freebuild by Ben Tritschler, auf Flickr

I love to get feedback to improve my building skills. 

Greets, Ben

Welcome to Eurobricks!  That's a fantastic cottage - I love all the little details you've added, like the tools and the stepping stones.  I mainly build in the Star Wars forums, but I think you'll find Eurobricks to be a great place to get constructive feedback and ideas.

Welcome Modestolus,  I love your cottage, it's somewhere in between 'normal' building style and the ramshackle style which I really love. I'm looking forward to see more of your work. 

Welcome to Eurobricks, modestolus!

Your first build is a good one, and I have heard good things about your LUG!  Do you mostly build in the castle theme, or do you spread out into many themes?

I am looking forward to more builds!  Have you checked out the Guilds of Historica yet here on Eurobricks?  Your first build would fit well there, especially in the guild of Mitgardia:wink: