Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[SoNE Ep. XIII - Freebuild 13.1] Hung Up on Commenor

That ISB cruiser could not have been there for me. I've spent months setting up this bounty through Rebel back channels and getting Zaz Sikari to Commenor for some payback. But that ISB cruiser was waiting for me... or something else...

30387052181_222071e372_c.jpg

X-Wing Crash 1 by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

Kirana... it was just a matter of time before he lost favor with the factions of the ISB trying to kill me. If it was a planned out hit, scout crews will be ready to examine the crash sites...

30385467891_e5404ce32a_b.jpg

AT-ST front by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

Time to move. I've got a lot of catching up to do if I'm going to take care of Zaz...

30387050201_64af7458cc_b.jpg

Story continues here

Spoiler

30385466831_2550a97856_c.jpg

AT-ST by Ryan McBryde, on Flickr

Edited by goatman461
stupid grammar mistake

Excellent as usual. That dark X-Wing looks so, so sleek, it's amazing. Even the astromech's color scheme matches the ship, perfect. :grin: Also, what I said in LL's freebuild about your collab work applies here as well. Now I also fully understand the story that's going on in your previous thread – I didn't realize that it was Goatm An posing as an Imperial Officer in the last build! Now I fully get it and it's amazing on so many levels.

Can't wait what the two of you will come up with next!

The X-wing turned out really well - colors look great, and I really like the greebling on the laser cannons.

AT-ST is awesome too - it has a menacing feel, which a lot of other AT-ST models lack, and the touch of dark red is nice.

Great landscaping on the crash site! The X-wing is beautiful and the AT-ST is very menacing indeed