stephanfolkes34

Origin of Life

I have a theroy that bohrok is a mixture of creatures . One of them is robotic. One of them is biomechanical. And one of them is a creature with a single purpose the same purpose of the Bohrok. Yes? No? Find some debunking or supporting evidence. Until Bionicle Legends #10: Swamp of Secrets. No offense anyway.

Why is noone posting? Well frankly it seems like a rushed idea of a thread; you maybe could've executed it better, more backround information, more hypothesis or other peoples ideas? And frankly I don't see a huge amount of discussion amounting off of it; unless someone decides to do their own investigation and tell their opinion.

What I would've done in my first post is, get information for both sides! You know, have a neat list of facts for people to discuss over and choose their own side. As for me, I can't even input right now, as I'm no fan of bionicle anymore :-$

Bohrok are not a mixture of creatures, they (not sure if I should put a "were" here) evolved from a different type of being into what they are now.

Isn't there some kind of Bionicle-storyline-discussion-thread somewhere, where all these kind of questions and discussions go?

I myself am no fan of Bionicle so I don't know the answer to your problem.

Bohrok are not a mixture of creatures, they (not sure if I should put a "were" here) evolved from a different type of being into what they are now.

Indeed, it was confirmed that as they evolved, they grew more robotic than biomechanical.

Indeed, it was confirmed that as they evolved, they grew more robotic than biomechanical.

Then What creature the the Bohrok evovled from? I think I confused myself with so much information.

Then What creature the the Bohrok evovled from? I think I confused myself with so much information.

Well, when you find out you're gonna go nuts, I'll say that much.

The bohrok are machines like the exo toa, and the krana are the toa, pretty sure thats it

Well, when you find out you're gonna go nuts, I'll say that much.

OoOoOoOoOh, TELLMETELLMETELLME! [/obnoxious]

Seriously though, due to focusing on city, i haven't been able to keep up with bionicle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionicle_Chro...ware_the_Bohrok

Swarms of mechanical beings, the Bohrok tore through Mata Nui in their quest to destroy everything on the island--trees, ice, lava, even mountains. The swarms did not hesitate to defend themselves against those who would deter them from their strange mission, even if it were the Toa. The Toa, with help from the Turaga, slowly pieced together the mystery of the Bohrok: the connection with the repulsive creatures known as Krana, the fact that the Bohrok were mechanical and not really alive, and the way to stop the swarms.

(This was probably no help lol)