Hi guys! I got v1 of my jeep done I will not post pics because it cant even drive because of the body. I will be gone for a short time because my foot was ran over by a car.:wacko:

Sorry I haven't posted in forever but I have been moving and have been busy. I am going to start on a creation soon (maybe a f1 car?) here are some pics of my room.

Closet

31383752932_4014f0aeb3_c.jpg

Room

31383770932_c3ecef0462_c.jpg

3 minutes ago, LvdH said:

An F1 would be cool. Any idea if you're going to base it off a real life F1 or like 8641 and 42000 or design your own?

I think I will take a pic of a real one off the internet and base it off of that.

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a long time so I want to show you something I am building. it is not done I need to build the body but here is the chasse. The body is going to be based of off this:

jeep-jk-8-1.jpg

Image result for jeep 2 door truck

Here is the video: (click on it)

100_6344[1]

Just now, Offroadcreat1ons said:

It looks good so far, but I think you should make the tires the same size for the whole truck. Also, will it be yellow?

At the time I made the video I did not have any more of the same size tires but I do now and it will not be yellow.

Sorry to be mean but this is very unrealistic, the JK8 from what I can tell is basically a Jeep Wrangler. The Jeep Wrangler has a 4x4 drive with live axles, not independent or pendular.

jeep-wrangler-dana-30-front-axle.jpg1006_4wd_08+2003_jeep_wrangler_tj_rubico

Here is the front axle (Left( and the rear (Right) I would recommend trying to rebuild the suspension to make it more realistic.

11 minutes ago, Lego2016Lego said:

I see what you mean but I cant add 4x4 because it is so small.

Try something like this

Looking good @Lego2016Lego, I like your ideas. I agree on a mild suspensionredisign though... :) 

BTW I have been working on a little off-roader for A few days, I thought you might get some inspiration from it. 

Bricksafe: http://bricksafe.com/pages/Myers_Lego_Technic/lego-technic-green-raid-buggy-wip- 

Edited by Myers Lego Technic

16 hours ago, Myers Lego Technic said:

Looking good @Lego2016Lego, I like your ideas. I agree on a mild suspension redesign though... :) 

BTW I have been working on a little off-roader for A few days, I thought you might get some inspiration from it. 

Bricksafe: http://bricksafe.com/pages/Myers_Lego_Technic/lego-technic-green-raid-buggy-wip- 

I saw that! I think I will redo it and make t 4x4.