Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

I know we aren't supposed to post copies of actual products... but the quality was just so highly amazing on these that I have to! I think all the other companies have some real competition now, with this firm bringing out offerings!

93e512d818.jpg

34 minutes ago, MNW said:

I know we aren't supposed to post copies of actual products... but the quality was just so highly amazing on these that I have to! I think all the other companies have some real competition now, with this firm bringing out offerings!

93e512d818.jpg

Looks like one of the beatles nxt to chewy 

55 minutes ago, MNW said:

93e512d818.jpg

What brand are these? Did anyone own up?

19 minutes ago, MarvelZombie said:

Can't take my eyes off the one bottom right ! My god they are bad.

My lass said 'is she a fish'.

General Akbars daughter? 

Hello, Last KF Black Phanter and Batman figures arrive.

Just awesome. Best Black Phanter i think!, Coole batman, both of them with lateral arms printed.

Black Phanter

Batman

Edited by dnodar

55 minutes ago, dnodar said:

Just awesome. Best Black Phanter i think!, Coole batman, both of them with lateral arms printed.

Black Phanter

Batman

Iv got the batman. Its a great fig. Has a nice feel to it. 

1 hour ago, dnodar said:

Black Phanter

Batman

They look great! Are these from DLP505?

On 12/7/2016 at 11:52 PM, wickedlemon said:

MY KF Colossus certainly has the same mouth as the top one. I've noticed with a lot of bootlegs, that the imperfections aren't really that noticeable until you start taking photos and are then looking at greater than 1:1 scale (or maybe that's just my poor eyesight?). I'm hoping SY just got better at making them. If the KF figure really isn't the same as the SY one then that opens a whole new can of worms in the "who made what" game.

Just throwing this theory out there but could the KF figures not be the "imperfect" SY prints which SY sells to KF at a nice discount? 

1 hour ago, agoodfella77 said:

Just throwing this theory out there but could the KF figures not be the "imperfect" SY prints which SY sells to KF at a nice discount? 

I was thinking the same thing looking at those.

On 12/08/2016 at 6:08 AM, MNW said:

93e512d818.jpg

Holy crap those are bad. The grey Wookie is interesting if only a little.

Also, I didn't want to quote the whole image, but I couldn't respond without. I tried three times to delete it from the quote, but it just scrapped the whole post. :wacko:

New Batman and Deadpool:

qKkoHCq.jpg

3zwlypD.jpg

Remembering back to when we always used to get nice pictures of box art from SY and Decool with each new wave, it seems many of the new releases don't have any form of packaging. Are all these releases purely being sold on sites like AE and Taobao with no physical store presence? I used to like the box art and even bought most of the SY/Decool waves boxed.

Need some advice :

At Minifigures Wholesale, they're selling new Rainbow and Zebra Batmen under Kopf brand (KF147 & KF148) for almost half the price of Decool's.

Are these cheaper bootlegs' bootlegs or just better prices ?

Is Gwenpool really a thing? She looks fun! Maybe i'll like her better with her hood on (although probably less true to the source)