Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

30 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Got my SY622 arrive.

tkSJsxwl.jpg

O086lSel.jpg

Look nice mate. Waiting for mine. Batmans armour looks a bit darker.

Think the detail in nightcrawlers face looks better aswel. 

If SY have printed that Atom it'll probably be the best version yet. I've got that Superman costume and it's a really nice alternative to the version released by Lego. The print is excellent.

Flash looks like a half decent CW version. That Nightcrawler actually looks really good and is far better than the rest of the figures in that Marvel line.

Is there anyway someone can pm me pics of the different starfire and beastboy, im considering getting them because 10 dollars a minifigs is a bit much an i want to get the best ones or both copies of each if needed.

2 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Is there anyway someone can pm me pics of the different starfire and beastboy, im considering getting them because 10 dollars a minifigs is a bit much an i want to get the best ones or both copies of each if needed.

Beastboy go for pogo, xinh has terrible print on legs. Starfire are similar, i mixed both, torso and legs from pogo, arms, head and hair from xinh (better hair color)

Maybe you can find some official parts on b'n'p for beastboy and starfire still? The legs for beastboy were most definitely for sale overthere but it is a while back.

1 hour ago, bbquicksilver said:

what is b'n'p? Sorry I'm a bit new to this.

It's Bricks & Pieces. Lego's inventory site where you can buy parts from sets:
https://www.lego.com/en-gb/service/replacementparts?chosenflow=1

It's different to Pick-a-Brick on the Lego site and you can find licensed parts for a lot of sets. Just make sure you click on the 'Buy Bricks' button rather than the 'Missing Bricks' button.

19 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Got my SY622 arrive.

tkSJsxwl.jpg

O086lSel.jpg

Those figs look pretty darn good! That Cyclops head is well done. I'm not a fan of the Beast fig though.

19 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

I ordered a few figures that had been in my basket for a while. I added a couple more of the Captain Bat figure just to get the vambraces. At least that way out of the four of them that arrive I should get at least one good figure.

The price of the chrome protocol droids has dropped a little also. I don't normally look at sets to see if there was anything reduced in those.

2 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

Anyone find any great 11.11 deals?

Just new figures that I've been holding off on for the last few weeks. 5 or 10p off each soon adds up. Also stumped up for the SY sets with Kingpin and Blob as there was a couple of quid off each, so no doubt they'll be on single sale next week. You can thank me for that :) Hopefully it won't be like last year and half the stuff never arrive. I've stuck to the big sellers this time.

1 hour ago, wickedlemon said:

Just new figures that I've been holding off on for the last few weeks. 5 or 10p off each soon adds up. Also stumped up for the SY sets with Kingpin and Blob as there was a couple of quid off each, so no doubt they'll be on single sale next week. You can thank me for that :) Hopefully it won't be like last year and half the stuff never arrive. I've stuck to the big sellers this time.

Kingpin and Blob on single sale next week? Where? Who? What?

36 minutes ago, Borex said:

Kingpin and Blob on single sale next week? Where? Who? What?

It's sarcasm. He's talking ironically that as soon as he orders the full set for the one big fig, it would be available single sale immediately after. 

This happened to me with the Abomination. I bought the set, and immediately the next day it was available for single sale. :/

2 minutes ago, bbquicksilver said:

Something must have happen because this is the first time this happen to me. Maybe they couldn't keep up with all the orders.

I'd imagine their system's been working overtime today. Hopefully it'll all sort itself out.

I got a set of Kazi SWAT Force army figures. A good mix of cam prints and gear to be getting on with. 

Working on photos of the Westward Journey figures, lost my battery charger for the camera!

2 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Something must have happen because this is the first time this happen to me. Maybe they couldn't keep up with all the orders.

My first order today has just changed to 'Awaiting Shipment'.