Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

Zebra batman now on worldminifigs

Nowhere near the levels of Robos haha

Comes with glow in the dark head

Also iron man mk23 shades is new. Not sure if thats a wanted mark suit for u guys (im mainly dc)

Edited by Mattyj82

13 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Also iron man mk23 shades is new. Not sure if thats a wanted mark suit for u guys (im mainly dc)

I really should have these stores bookmarked so I can find them easily to take a look.

To be fair that actually doesn't look that bad... Considering Christo's last one sold for £415 on eBay the £1.40 price tag would make it a lot better value.

Edited by Robianco

58 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I really should have these stores bookmarked so I can find them easily to take a look.

To be fair that actually doesn't look that bad... Considering Christo's last one sold for £415 on eBay the £1.40 price tag would make it a lot better value.

Iv got worldminifigures and bricks minifigures bookmarked. Buy most from them. Had to shop around for the last few sy sets though. 

1 hour ago, Mattyj82 said:

Yeah, that shades is disappointing TBH. 

What's really funny is the unofficial naming of the new Chrome Marks like:
- "Triangular Arc" for Mark 6
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/IN-STOCK-Single-Sale-Chrom-Red-Mark-6-Triangular-Arc-Marvel-Superhero-Ironman-Minifigures-BuildingBlock-Children/1041264_32747963657.html
- "Prodigal Son" for Mark 42
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/IN-STOCK-Single-Sale-Chrom-Mark-42-Prodigal-Son-Marvel-Superhero-Avengers-Ironman-Minifigures-Building-Block/1041264_32747939918.html

I'm 99.99% sure that is from my previous Hall of Armor unofficial names. I can't recall seeing the names like "Triangular Arc" for Mark 6 or "Prodigal Son" for Mark 42... not a big deal, just found it funny -- and it seems like these guys are aware of us :)

Iron Man Hall of Armor v.5 [VARIANTS]

21 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Yeah, that shades is disappointing TBH. 

What's really funny is the unofficial naming of the new Chrome Marks like:
- "Triangular Arc" for Mark 6
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/IN-STOCK-Single-Sale-Chrom-Red-Mark-6-Triangular-Arc-Marvel-Superhero-Ironman-Minifigures-BuildingBlock-Children/1041264_32747963657.html
- "Prodigal Son" for Mark 42
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/IN-STOCK-Single-Sale-Chrom-Mark-42-Prodigal-Son-Marvel-Superhero-Avengers-Ironman-Minifigures-Building-Block/1041264_32747939918.html

I'm 99.99% sure that is from my previous Hall of Armor unofficial names. I can't recall seeing the names like "Triangular Arc" for Mark 6 or "Prodigal Son" for Mark 42... not a big deal, just found it funny -- and it seems like these guys are aware of us :)

Iron Man Hall of Armor v.5 [VARIANTS]

Maybe my moaning about the lack of batman 3 figs brought on the 2 new batman figs haha. 

31 minutes ago, megafpf5k said:

are those all 'official' bootlegs or some customs?  I don't recognize some of the face plates (tank)

These are a mix of official figs (all of the official ones are represented) + customs + a "cherry-picked" franken-MOC'd bootlegs. The Tank is a bootleg, but the face plate was Modded by me.

20161206_194708010101.jpg

Kf

20161206_1947270101.jpg

Sy631

Sy is much better printed, kf have some misprints on belt, right wrist and yellow chest (have three kf and all have the similar misprints)

Faces are different (eyes and mouth)

Just noticed the sy figure that agoodfella showed had the same face than the kf...

Edited by MDM

So, my Kazi SWAT CSF team arrived today

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/16pcs-lot-Kazi-98508-GBL-SWAT-CSF-Team-Leader-Military-Equipment-Counter-terrorism-Raid-Army-Building/32711208095.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.AXGmA4

I have now got about as many guns as an average CoD game. Fantastic moulding on those and the sixteen utility belts and vests are excellent. The figures vary and there is a slight grip issue with how the legs fit into the torso but for $13 dollars for a fortress worth of guns, varied helmets/caps/hair and accessories that LEGO will never make... I'm fine with the handful of problems. In a few days I will have a full gun count. Please be aware though that it goes for me: BFG, Boomstick, Shooter and Pistol with a nod to Sniper. (I am super knowledgeable when it come to guns :laugh:).So I will tally like that.

As it goes, it is a good set if you want to make a sort of online team combat diorama as each colour scheme has four figures. 

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

So, my Kazi SWAT CSF team arrived today

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/16pcs-lot-Kazi-98508-GBL-SWAT-CSF-Team-Leader-Military-Equipment-Counter-terrorism-Raid-Army-Building/32711208095.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.AXGmA4

I have now got about as many guns as an average CoD game. Fantastic moulding on those and the sixteen utility belts and vests are excellent. The figures vary and there is a slight grip issue with how the legs fit into the torso but for $13 dollars for a fortress worth of guns, varied helmets/caps/hair and accessories that LEGO will never make... I'm fine with the handful of problems. In a few days I will have a full gun count. Please be aware though that it goes for me: BFG, Boomstick, Shooter and Pistol with a nod to Sniper. (I am super knowledgeable when it come to guns :laugh:).So I will tally like that.

As it goes, it is a good set if you want to make a sort of online team combat diorama as each colour scheme has four figures. 

can you take a pick of all the stuff you got? Im a little interested in getting sidearm holsters and other accessories.

is anyone else getting a bit miffed by the fact new stand alone figures are starting to cost more and more, with the quality not necessarily getting better and better :sceptic:

2 hours ago, superspurs18 said:

is anyone else getting a bit miffed by the fact new stand alone figures are starting to cost more and more, with the quality not necessarily getting better and better :sceptic:

Yessir. 

I think they are looking cash in on the very expensive prices that the originals customs sell at - most of the figures they clone normally cost £5-10 - these custom clones go for a lot more.  To be fair £1.50 for a copy of Rainbow or Zebra Batman ain't bad.

Anyone got a link to the Zebra Bats on AE?

EDIT - never mind!  its on the Reddit

Edited by jangosolo

Exchange rates?

Depending on what you use you can get upto 10% cashback on AE, which will help.

It is a pain though. The days of just SY and Decool at 50p a pop are gone.

Just received what i thought woukd be the lot of batman (yellow suit) and crazy wolverine figs. Turns out i got chima figs. Grrrrrrr

19 hours ago, MDM said:

Kf

20161206_1947270101.jpg

Sy631

Sy is much better printed, kf have some misprints on belt, right wrist and yellow chest (have three kf and all have the similar misprints)

Just noticed the sy figure that agoodfella showed had the same face than the kf...

I assumed they are all made by the same source, just sold under KF brand for individual sales.  I would attribute the difference in print quality to just a lack of quality control or specific examples coming from different/earlier print runs.  The only thin that makes me question my assumptions is that the face on your KF picture looks different from the other SY examples (an my own) and that looks like more than just a misprint, but a slightly different face design.  I just can't believe they'd care enough to update the face design though.  I'm probably over-thinking it at this point ;-)

I would say they are the same design but with one being distorted compared to the other.

It looks like the Silver Surfer design from a while back. It also seems a little small for the size of the head.

11 hours ago, MDM said:

Kf

20161206_1947270101.jpg

Sy631

MY KF Colossus certainly has the same mouth as the top one. I've noticed with a lot of bootlegs, that the imperfections aren't really that noticeable until you start taking photos and are then looking at greater than 1:1 scale (or maybe that's just my poor eyesight?). I'm hoping SY just got better at making them. If the KF figure really isn't the same as the SY one then that opens a whole new can of worms in the "who made what" game.

4 hours ago, jangosolo said:

To be fair £1.50 for a copy of Rainbow or Zebra Batman ain't bad.

if it was one or two figures i wouldn't mind but its every figure which doesn't come part of an 8 set these days (Amidala, Chromes etc etc) suppose could play the waiting game in the hope these new ones go down

3 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Exchange rates?

Depending on what you use you can get upto 10% cashback on AE, which will help.

It is a pain though. The days of just SY and Decool at 50p a pop are gone.

im premium on topcashback and quidco and they both roughly pay out 8.8% which does help, but yeah brexit and the pound exchange rate has also increased figures as well

On 12/6/2016 at 6:36 AM, Robianco said:

Yeah, that Decool Zebra Batman looks like a very good reproduction of Christo's.  Seeing as I'll never own the authentic piece, this will serve as a good stand-in.

21 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

can you take a pick of all the stuff you got? Im a little interested in getting sidearm holsters and other accessories.

30651393524_1b58f95085.jpg

Clicky for 3000pxl. Hope this helps. There are a lot more parts (duplicates) than that, all figures had a belt and all but two have vests of one type or the other (The two grey are one, the two brown are the other) I got a front and back view of the belts. This is missing out the two tripod mounted guns and all the repeats. A few are duplicated more than twice and there are a lot of the more modern looking pistol, tactical knives, grenades and radios. Also, the radio will slide into a gap on the grey type tactical vest.