Sign in to follow this  
WickNole

[SoNE Ep. XII] R07, Tech support

This is the next chapter of Wick Nole's story.

Introduction. [soNE Freebuild] The Story Begins
Chapter 1. [soNE Freebuild] A Fine Delivery
Chapter 2. [soNE Freebuild] Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 3. [soNE Ep. VII] "Before we leave this planet..."
Chapter 4. [soNE Ep. VIII] "This is not the race you are participating in."
Chapter 5. [soNE Ep. IX] Gathering Intel
Chapter 6. [soNE Ep. X] Counter-attack
Chapter 7. [soNE Ep. XI] On their own

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Alliance is struggling to find any info regarding the latest attempt on master Skywalker.

Wick, as many others, is looking for any valuable clues. In search for these, he located one of the former "colleagues", an ugnaught who was once working on a trade barge on Corellia. The "trading" was only a cover, of course - the gang used the place to collect and sell valuable data, plans and blueprints, Imperial rooting schedules for freight ships and military patrols... and many other.

29372266081_1ecfae0092_c.jpg

Today, the ugnaught was found on one of the docks above Kuat. Judging by the location, the gang was looking to develop a new information sources... This was not of a main interest for Wick, however. The reasons for finding the ugnaught was that he thew some guys who knew some guys who may have known something on droid reprogramming. So it was worth a try.

28830501333_f6302eda3e_c.jpg

29163834360_be05cd35be_c.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

out of character notice:
I'll see if i could re-do the pictures... but for now - it is what it is.

These pictures look amazing, I wouldn't change a thing. It definitely has a great agoraphobic feel too it, like it's just floating out there

Thanks. :)

The thing I'm not satisfied in the pics it the overall image quality. I had to shoot with a very poor light... so lots of editing and noise reduction.

So, is the moderators would allow - I'd replace the pics with the same in angle and viewpoint, but better quality images.... if not - 'll do the same after the contest had ended.

That's really cool build! The idea of the floating dock is clever and nicely executed.

The little railing and pillars look great. The abundance of ugnauths and droids make it very lively :thumbup:

I'm getting a very MC Escher vibe from this for some reason. Everything is slickly done, excellent job!