Sign in to follow this  
frumpy

[MOC] Classic Space Tregatis VI

Hi All,

My first Classic Space builds. Starting small and working my way up to some bigger ships and settings.

Tregatis VI Exploration

Tregatis VI is a uninhabited planet located in the Pegasus galaxy. The CS explorers discovered the planet contains a rare mineral that has great potential as an energy source. Extensive exploration of the planet has begun in preparation for a full scale mining operation.

29157679550_0c65c814a5_c.jpg

LL331 Eagle Solar Fighter

The LL331 Eagle Solar Fighter is part of the CS exploration fleet. Able to fly both in space and atmospheric conditions, the LL331's versatility makes it one of the most prolific space fighters currently in production.

The only limitation of the LL331 is the lack of a hyper-drive limiting the range of the craft to single solar systems.

29366159011_dcac71ea83_c.jpg

29446134495_75fbcf2346_c.jpg

28824416283_bf871b8ed5_c.jpg

P.E.B. - Planetary Exploration Buggy

The Planetary Exploration Buggy is a basic CS rover used commonly for ground-based exploration of new planets. The P.E.B. comes equipped with two explorer robots able to search large areas of land independently and return to the buggy to upload their discoveries for relay back to the command ship.

29446250125_e3c2d4022e_c.jpg

28824460403_a9b0da4d49_c.jpg

Thanks

Your Eagle Solar Fighter is very cool ! I love the display too. Great work ! +1 Flickr Sub btw.