CM4Sci

Minecraft 2017

A new video on the facebook page hints at a charged creeper for 21137 which could be interesting. Maybe there will be a lightning bolt build...

I left almost all of these Minecraft sets, the only ones I have are I believe The Cave and the Ender Dragon one from the original wave.

A charged creeper, didn't see it coming but definitely welcome! :thumbup:

@Han solo died Thanks for notifying us whenever there is news, but...

On 13-3-2017 at 4:39 PM, Han solo died said:

If you look at the updated map on LEGO.com the mountain in the corner uses sand green, maybe the mountain cave (21137-1) will use that?

On 6-4-2017 at 7:25 PM, Han solo died said:

If you look on the Lego Minecraft Facebook page there is a silhouette of the mountain cave. I can see bats shields baby wolf? And a lot of land mass

On 9-4-2017 at 11:22 AM, Han solo died said:

A new video on the facebook page hints at a charged creeper for 21137 which could be interesting. Maybe there will be a lightning bolt build...

.. could you please be so kind to include links in the future? Copy-pasting the URL should be a small effort, and it saves others the time to google. (Forgive my laziness!) :wink:

22 hours ago, Exetrius said:

A charged creeper, didn't see it coming but definitely welcome! :thumbup:

@Han solo died Thanks for notifying us whenever there is news, but...

.. could you please be so kind to include links in the future? Copy-pasting the URL should be a small effort, and it saves others the time to google. (Forgive my laziness!) :wink:

Will do next time. But quoting all those posts must have been more effort than googling what I told you about.

9 hours ago, Han solo died said:

Will do next time. But quoting all those posts must have been more effort than googling what I told you about.

Well, I often check the news on my phone and leave the replies for when I'm behind my laptop. Typing (and googling in particular) are quite a nuiscance on mobile, so that's why I asked. Thanks :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Han solo died said:

:purrr::thumbup: That map will definitely be included, looks accurate. Other than that, I see tons of easter eggs, but none of my interest. :wink:

Somebody probably already brought this up, but maybe a 2x4 painting could be included still.

Awesome, thanks for the updates and good eyes, guys!

It's good to see they're including new prints as much as new mobs, blocks and items. Signs and paintings may get some love in this mystery set or the future, but I think it's more likely we'll see banners in different colors/ designs before signs and paintings. Maps were a must though.. can't wait for this reveal..

So I don't know about anyone else. But I find this extremely interesting. Could we be seeing famous Minecraft Youtubers in LEGO form? This is getting us one step closer for sure. 

I don't collect Minecraft sets but I love to watch certain youtubers play it. (One person for already 6 years) I would defenitly buy them in minifigure form.

8 hours ago, SweetiePie88 said:

anyone know if there's any forums that might be showing proper "Sneak peaks" of the set?

*Sad puppy eyes*

Proper as in leaked? It'll probably be over on reddit. But when the set is shown "properly" we will discuss it here too. 

I would think a reveal is coming within the next few weeks. They've started dropping hints at what is in the set, plus two D2C sets were just revealed so it'll be soon.

9 minutes ago, Han solo died said:

Here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1427600263971378&substory_index=0&id=250707394994010&__tn__=*s

I see a charged creeper head

Black sheep

Sign

Pole?

T bone steak

Parts of a railway

Notch's head?

Can't make out any more parts of particular interest than the ones you listed (except the 'Big Slime' windscreen, shown in the previous tease). :thumbup: I assume the trans light blue mob head would be for the Charged Creeper? The sign is cool. :classic:

Here's the (large!) image, btw:

Spoiler

18216422_1427600263971378_71432208848710

I can't seem to find Notch's head. But I do see a Wolf head so perhaps we will be getting one with a baby wolf? 

17 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Can't make out any more parts of particular interest than the ones you listed (except the 'Big Slime' windscreen, shown in the previous tease). :thumbup: I assume the trans light blue mob head would be for the Charged Creeper?

I thought beacon (even though they aren't blue) at first but you might be right with that head being a charged creeper.

6 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

I can't seem to find Notch's head. But I do see a Wolf head so perhaps we will be getting one with a baby wolf? 

Top of the pile, towards the left. Follow the fire pole piece and there's what looks to be a minecraft head. Since it's bald I guess the first though might be Notch but I highly doubt it. Although I could be wrong, this is probably the third player figure of the set.

Just now, Goonmo said:

I thought beacon (even though they aren't blue) at first but you might be right with that head being a charged creeper.

Top of the pile, towards the left. Follow the fire pole piece and there's what looks to be a minecraft head. Since it's bald I guess the first though might be Notch but I highly doubt it. Although I could be wrong, this is probably the third player figure of the set.

Oh thanks! Well couldn't this also be another villager? Just a thought. 

44 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

It's a little short for a villager. Looking at it now it could just be an upside-down brick as well :tongue: We'll have to just wait and see. 

10 hours ago, Goonmo said:

It's a little short for a villager. Looking at it now it could just be an upside-down brick as well :tongue: We'll have to just wait and see. 

Baby villager, perhaps? That would be so cute!

I think it is probably a brick and the play of the light, though.

Edited by Exetrius

12 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I am thinking that is a head as well. I am ruling out a villager. My reasoning:

- As they have done skin packs it is easy to add another Minecraft minifig.

- The legs in the picture are not mini-legs for a villager and they also look grey which is not in the LEGO Minecraft world yet. 

- If it was just one other minifig I think it would have to be special and possibly unique as this is a big and likely expensive set.

- There are pieces for a bed here as well so maybe a dwelling for a character as well. This could be for Steve or Alex of course as an NPC needs no bed....

Edited by DungeonsAndFlagons