MagPiesRUs

PC Game - Empire: Total War

It's not an expansion, it's it's own game. It has it's own site here :pir-classic:

Oh! It is!

My mistake :pir-blush:

Wellington this is old news, In fact this was told right before your post please read other posts before yours until posting :pir-classic:

Hey, Its no his fault he forgot!

Just cause you wanna be the news teller... :pir-hmpf_bad:

:pir_laugh2:

On twcenter.net they made a mod for the Game Empire Total War, its a pirate mod.

It adds the following countries that I can remember to your game:

Mexico

Pirates

Babrary States

All the Indian Nations

And it includes these awsome units:

Bulkeleys Regiment

Rogers Rangers

And the HMS Victory!

So its like the ETW Special Edition pack for FREE.

All that was already included in my Empire: Total War gold edition. Which I own already a long time.

The HMS Victory isn't historiccally accurate though. An odd figurehead, stern and coloursheme. It looks rather cool, but it isn't the HMS Victory. :pir-sceptic:

An updated First Rate with a new name, that's what I think. :pir_laugh2:

The Roger's Rangers are cool units though.

All that was already included in my Empire: Total War gold edition. Which I own already a long time.

The HMS Victory isn't historiccally accurate though. An odd figurehead, stern and coloursheme. It looks rather cool, but it isn't the HMS Victory. :pir-sceptic:

An updated First Rate with a new name, that's what I think. :pir_laugh2:

The Roger's Rangers are cool units though.

I remember getting a few Puckle guns and Rogers Rangers and a few Grenadiers and Green Jackets to advance through the forest, The puckles picked off the heavy units and the Grenadiers to throw there nades, then the Green jackets picked off the last of the men whilst they were retreating. That was the only time I totally destroyed the enemy, Usually they waver and retreat.

Creative Assembly sure are busy. They've just announced an expansion too, The Warpath, which will be coming out this October. :pir-sweet:

It's basically a new campaign for Empire, featuring just North/Central America. You will be able to play as 5 American Indian tribes - the Iroquois, Plains, Huron, Pueblo and Cherokee nations. There will be new units, technologies and agents too.

Check out the website, featuring screenshots and a video here:

Empire Total War: The Warpath Campaign

This sounds quite nice, although I usually do prefer the European troops. Since it seems they're going down the same path as Age of Empires 3, I'm hoping for an Asian campaign now too. :pir-wub:

EDIT: Oddly enough, they're using the soundtrack from Medieval 2: Total War: Kingdoms in the trailer. Not that I'm complaining though, I've always loved the music from that game. :wub:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

it actually uses 15 gigabytes it is the best total war its better than medieval 2

:pir-sceptic: You've bumped a topic that's been dead for almost a year to say that? Please don't in future.

This game looks SO AWESOME! I used to play Age of Empires: III , and that was a really fun strategy game. But this one looks like it might be even better! I'm looking forward to playing this!

P.S. - Thanks for the videos! :thumbup: