I think I like the blue and yellow parademon more.  The green one is cool to but the yellow one you can see the detailed printing better in my opinion.  Thanks for the picture. 

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:
Anyone seen this? ~come together... right now! 

Yeah, only new figures are Flash and Aquaman, also fairly certain Batman is using Electros legs. But an awesome photo none the less can't wait till the Justice League sets come out  :cry_happy:

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:
Anyone seen this? ~come together... right now! 

Yup, seriously can't wait to get it

2 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Yeah, only new figures are Flash and Aquaman, also fairly certain Batman is using Electros legs. But an awesome photo none the less can't wait till the Justice League sets come out  :cry_happy:

What Electro? That's the texture of the Batsuit. I don't think there's other minifigs using it

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't quote pictures

23 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

It's the actual batman minifig with Flash in Knight Crawler set. 

The only thing that this guy is missing is the new Cyborg. I think WW is just a rehash btw.

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The only thing that this guy is missing is the new Cyborg. I think WW is just a rehash btw.

29 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

What Electro? That's the texture of the Batsuit. I don't think there's other minifigs using it

Nevermind, I was referring to this one http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/a/a6/Electrotasm2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150214215054 but I realise I was wrong, the pattern is different and Batman has stubble. 

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yup still perfect

I kinda wish they'd re-use the newest Wonder Woman figure instead of the BvS one. The new one looks so good, I was hoping to get a second one to make Rebirth Wonder Woman for my main Justice League display. The New 52 figure just doesn't feel like Wonder Woman to me anymore thanks to the movie :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I kinda wish they'd re-use the newest Wonder Woman figure instead of the BvS one. The new one looks so good, I was hoping to get a second one to make Rebirth Wonder Woman for my main Justice League display. The New 52 figure just doesn't feel like Wonder Woman to me anymore thanks to the movie :laugh:

Im certain the Wonder Woman from the movie is brighter because it was her first time using it, whereas BvS its old and worn down, so it kinda makes sense (if thats the case) that its the BvS version. But when I get my hands on it, I'm putting the brighter one for my display too :classic: 

5 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I wonder if the lighter colored torso and legs were made in mind for reusage in the comic (or JLA) based set with Cheetah rumored for next year, since hypothetically the set may use either a Rebirth or JLA styled Wonder Woman figure, and both look pretty similar to the DCEU design.

th?id=OIP.1cazAR-4-n9P1kodlyGdpwDhEs&pid=15.1 ef73f24970260c45858c472b32fcfffc.jpg

6 hours ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

I think whoever designer the latest Wonder Woman set didn't have screen shots to work from - Ares looks...slightly different!

That seems to be the case with the toyline across the board, as I've seen action figures like that. Either that was an earlier concept art that got changed or they didn't wand to give away his movie appearance for some reason.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I wonder if the lighter colored torso and legs were made in mind for reusage in the comic (or JLA) based set with Cheetah rumored for next year, since hypothetically the set may use either a Rebirth or JLA styled Wonder Woman figure, and both look pretty similar to the DCEU design.

That seems plausible enough; I'd guess they just went with lighter colors to give the Wonder Woman Wonder Woman exclusivity, as she would obviously be the biggest minifig draw for her own movie set. Plus, since the design didn't have to change at all, apart from the color-switch, they save money on a new design AND get that exclusive fig. They just had their cake and ate it too. :)

13 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:I kinda wish they'd re-use the newest Wonder Woman figure instead of the BvS one. The new one looks so good, I was hoping to get a second one to make Rebirth Wonder Woman for my main Justice League display. The New 52 figure just doesn't feel like Wonder Woman to me anymore thanks to the movie :laugh:

Yeah Micheal Wilkinson said they highlighted the red on her suit to indicate the blood of her previous victims. But the figure we have is already perfect for me. Yeha ever since Gadot's costume the comics and every other thing started to looked like it and I'm not complaining:laugh: 

21 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Im certain the Wonder Woman from the movie is brighter because it was her first time using it, whereas BvS its old and worn down, so it kinda makes sense (if thats the case) that its the BvS version. But when I get my hands on it, I'm putting the brighter one for my display too :classic: 

It's absolutely more accurate for them to use the BvS figure, although I'd say it's more of a lighting thing than a lore thing as far as the color goes (Zack does love his sepia tones). But how often is it that Lego picks accuracy over a cheaper alternative? :grin:

16 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

th?id=OIP.1cazAR-4-n9P1kodlyGdpwDhEs&pid=15.1 ef73f24970260c45858c472b32fcfffc.jpg

I'm hoping so. They've done a good job of matching her costume up across the board, so if they're not marrying themselves to a specific source, they could easily get away with reusing these parts. The legs, at least, match up pretty perfectly to the JLA version, so they could get a really nice figure out of only one new printed torso, reusing the arm print and the classic Wonder Woman head and hair (though I wouldn't object to seeing that more punk cut she's got on JLA as a new mold).

On 6/2/2017 at 8:54 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

It's from @NinjaJayNuva actually

So we have Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Flash all geared up for battle in serious mode.

And then there's Batman with bathrobe in the back lolol

18 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

The Flash fig is growing on me, but it's such a shame they didn't give him proper arm printing. 

Sad but true; I think both Flash and Aquaman deserves arm printing tho. other than that they are beautiful. 

A little off topic, but was the Chief in WW supposed to be (or be like) Apache Chief. Or maybe just an easter egg towards him?

On 6/5/2017 at 3:23 PM, Darkslayer said:

So we have Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Flash all geared up for battle in serious mode.

And then there's Batman with bathrobe in the back lolol

"Oh, jeez, was that Justice League thing today? Totally forgot, so sorry, just gimme like...twenty minutes."

4 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

A little off topic, but was the Chief in WW supposed to be (or be like) Apache Chief. Or maybe just an easter egg towards him?

Nope.

On 6/5/2017 at 10:28 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Sad but true; I think both Flash and Aquaman deserves arm printing tho. other than that they are beautiful. 

Totally agree!

10 minutes ago, Findus said:

Totally agree!

Hi Welcome to Eurobricks' and yea they totally both need arm printing.

6 minutes ago, Findus said:

Sorry for spam, but what the???

Alright, no, if somebody's got enough leaked Flash figs to use them as dominos, they are morally obligated to send me one. Tell that godless heathen to DM me for my shipping address. :grin:

7 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Alright, no, if somebody's got enough leaked Flash figs to use them as dominos, they are morally obligated to send me one. Tell that godless heathen to DM me for my shipping address. :grin:

Same here. :grin: