carebear

( MOC ) Basketball Arena

Hi

Finally my Basketball Arena is finisht,

- I wanted to make a Basketball Arena for my Modular street ( it was a big challange to put everything in it, )

more pictures here : http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=563819

Hope you like it?

img_006.jpg.jpg

img_003.jpg.jpg

img_007.jpg.jpg

img_008.jpg.jpg

img_009.jpg.jpg

img_010.jpg.jpg

img_012.jpg.jpg

img_013.jpg.jpg

img_020.jpg.jpg

img_029.jpg.jpg

img_033.jpg.jpg

img_036.jpg.jpg

- All the figures + First aid Stretcher

img_038.jpg.jpg

- Teen Wolf - TV Crew - Referee ( First Aid Stretcher )

img_039.jpg.jpg

- Team 1

img_040.jpg.jpg

- Team 2

img_037.jpg.jpg

- Visitors

Edited by carebear

Loving it! My only issue with it is that the basketball court is a tad crowded. Apart from that good work, keep it up!

Edited by Ragnos

Loving it! My only issue with it is that the basketball court is a tad crowded. Apart from that good work, keep it up!e

Thanx,

I a gree, it's to crowded inside, maybe I can lose a couple of chearleaders ( but I love Chearleaders ) so i need to thank about that

It is a very nice idea to add some sports to the Modular theme. But to be honest, for me it is far to colorful on the outside. I would prefer a somewhat more decent color scheme. If you look at the scene you have created, the Pet Shop is almost not there. You see only bright yellow and red...

Edited by cookiedent

It is a very nice idea to add some sports to the Modular theme. But to be honest, for me it is far to colorful on the outside. I would prefer a somewhat more decent color scheme. If you look at the scene you have created, the Pet Shop is almost not there. You see only bright yellow and red...

Thanx for the comment, I can see why you say that, but I wanted to Scream out to the street, and than you need these kind of colours

Very nice moc carebear

around a great theme like basketball although, given the sizes, I would have called it gym rather than arena.

Thanx

This is great on so many levels. The court floor is hilarious though. I wouldn't be surprised if the refs call fouls every 5 seconds seeing as how everyone is so close to one another :grin: .