I present to you the Lion Kings castle and village. It took about a week off and on. Was a very fun build, as of now the interior is empty but i hope to fill the interior in the future when funds allow.

For all the pics go to -----Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHskukhPtM

24679969865_43ccb048c2_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

24653763666_a84c6f1ed0_b.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

24680049685_631b867337_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

24653864866_c92a397ebc_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

24045138064_a12465534e_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

24046566623_9a74a5a8ab_c.jpg by K R, on Flickr

24378011780_94aee2d85f_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

Really impressive castle! The large gatehouse, angled wall, and interior keep with raised entrance give it quite a realistic look :thumbup: Good use of that raised baseplate in the landscape too :classic:

Great castle, the forest and village look really good as well. It would really improve the quality of the images if it was photographed on a neutral coloured background. Some transparent blue plates in the river would be nice, adding a bit more texture to the water.

Edited by BrickCurve

Very good layout here - the castle is top!

Not sure whether the kitchen is the best place to put it, but MOCs of this size are difficult to photograph, so I can understand your inspiration behind this.

:thumbup:

Thanks all!

Yea I wish I had a better place to take pictures of this but it's in the basement on my Lego table and the basement is horrible for pictures haha. The kitchen was the best I had, taking pics of large scale Mocs is a pain.

I would like to improve the water and landscape in the future as well. But by that time I will have built a new castle I think. Too many ideas and not enough bricks ;)