Navy Trooper Fenson

Indiana Jones Part 4 - Set Pictures are available

Tks Bob but these are so preliminary :-D

The box art really looks nice, lets hope the actual design will remain more or less the same minus the preliminary "mistakes" ;-)

*yoda*

Sweet box pics, i too notice a few mistakes on these boxes so lets hope lego sorts it out before releasing them.

So many nice special parts in those sets... grrrr...

Not so much into Indy, but there sure is many pieces I want.

Hard to decide what to get and not.

Since this seems to be an expensive Sw year anyway.

Time will tell I assume.

-Ras-

Found this today over at cooltoyreview.com, not sure if it's been mentioned before:

In honor of the launch of the Indiana Jones line, Lego created a special Transformation Chamber that turns our favorite archaeologist into a someone from a galaxy far, far away...

LEGOIndy-281.jpg

LEGOIndy-283.jpg

LEGOIndy-280.jpg

This set was given away to guests at the LEGO 2008 Toy Fair Collectors Party on February 16th, 2008.

i just saw that piece online couple days ago on ebay, people were bidding like $200-300 for it

All the Old Trilogy sets are mentioned in the danish catalog. So I think they will be out all of them here..

Found this today over at cooltoyreview.com, not sure if it's been mentioned before:

In honor of the launch of the Indiana Jones line, Lego created a special Transformation Chamber that turns our favorite archaeologist into a someone from a galaxy far, far away...

This set was given away to guests at the LEGO 2008 Toy Fair Collectors Party on February 16th, 2008.

Wow. That is pretty cool!

But 200-300 $ on eBay... No way!

Nice find though Vader!

-Ras-

That is pretty neat.

Now here's something else: See the subscript? It says 'dan curto'. He's the official photographer of Rebelscum.com, and I saw this piece on the day of the Toy Fair on Rebelscum. It also has a little card that says something(I forget) but it also has a blatant error: Han's name is written 'Hans Solo'. :-P

So while it's a great way to get a rare Han and a not-at-all-rare Indy, it's way too expensive.

Kudos to anyone who wins this or got it at the Toy Fair! *sweet*

Kudos to anyone who wins this or got it at the Toy Fair! *sweet*

Yeah - all the Press and somebody-who-knows-somebodies who aren't collecting them and simply throwing theirs up on Ebay... :-/ (jealous :-D )

Can't say that I wouldn't do the same, but I really can't believe some folks are paying hundreds of $$$ for them.