Hi all,

Here is a scene I made after getting the wrestler minifig hair piece. I immediately thought of Roddy Piper who sported one of the greatest mullets of the 80's and starred in the excellently silly John Carpenter movie "They Live".

25881208036_761dd8c80a_c.jpg

I came to the comments section to do two things, chew bubblegum and leave praise and i'm all out of bubblegum!

Excellent job. I love how you made everything grey except him so it's like how he saw things with the glasses on. The alien figures are just perfect!

I've never seen this movie, but after looking it up because of this MOC, a copy of it is waiting at home for me to watch later!

This MOC is stellar. Piper looks like the 80s incarnate. That mullet hair piece is probably the Best. Lego. Hair. Piece. Ever.

Hey thanks guys. I hope they put that hair piece out in some other colours as there is a whole decade of characters that it would work for.

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Excellent work portraying one of my favorite films. Your next challenge is to do a brickfilm of the fight scene between Roddy Piper and Keith David...all 5 minutes of it.

That's absolutely stunning!

I checked out your Flickr page as well. Do you have any more pictures of your study/treasure room with the fireplace?

I was absolutely floored with that creation. Genius.