Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Wanted to check if anyone has made custom Police uniforms from around the world. Irish police uniform, patrol and Garda traffic corps

Regards,

Robert

post-20673-131712817927.jpg

Hello! I'd like to request Mr. Freeze's face, the same one from the Batman theme. I only have one request, and that is that the eyes are white instead of red (as I don't have a color printer). Please and thank you! :classic:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110820114219/lego/images/1/12/3626bpb265.jpg

Nevermind, I took care of it :classic:

Edited by Superficial Username

Hello!

I was thinking of maybe builing up a Forestman force and thus need some decals. If it is not too much trouble please could I have a decal of the CMF Forestman as shown here, but with the neck bit red instead of tan.

forestman.jpg

Thanks! :sweet:

Hello!

I was thinking of maybe builing up a Forestman force and thus need some decals. If it is not too much trouble please could I have a decal of the CMF Forestman as shown here, but with the neck bit red instead of tan.

forestman.jpg

Thanks! :sweet:

ok! probably be done in 30 minutes or so with the torso, i don't think you want the face do you? I mean to say, every forest man does not have the same face. also I can make some variations if you'd like!

Thanks so much! I don't need a face as I'll try and diversitise my men, but thanks for offering anyway! :sweet:

here, sorry it took so long...

here is the original and some variations:

with Light green and Dark green (normal green)

original_lg.jpg

original_dg.jpg

blue_lg.jpg

blue_dg.jpg

red_lg.jpg

red_dg.jpg

brown_lg.jpg

brown_dg.jpg

Hope you like these, if you want some other variations just post. :blush:

Edited by Bricksandparts

Hi! I was wondering if somebody could make me a few face decals based off of this one.

3626bpb593.jpg?1

All I would like is the same face but with a few different expressions, like one that’s mad, confused, tired, beaten up a bit, asleep, or any else you might think of. Thanks in advance! :classic:

Thanks so much Bricksandparts for making my decals, if it is not too much trouble could you reverse the colours of the neck bits, so the tan bit is the bit that changes.

Hello, If anyone would like to make me decals for these clone troopers:1.182px-ARFcamo-TCW.jpg

2.250px-Trauma-Monster.jpg

3.120px-CS-2207.jpg

4.http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100416185153/starwars/images/thumb/c/c4/Green_Company.jpg/830px-Green_Company.jpg

I whould be greatfull.

If anyone makes them for me could they please make them a suitble size so they do not pixilize if I try to print them and if they could get back to me to.

Thanks.

Hello, If anyone would like to make me decals for these clone troopers:1.182px-ARFcamo-TCW.jpg

2.250px-Trauma-Monster.jpg

3.120px-CS-2207.jpg

4.http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100416185153/starwars/images/thumb/c/c4/Green_Company.jpg/830px-Green_Company.jpg

I whould be greatfull.

If anyone makes them for me could they please make them a suitble size so they do not pixilize if I try to print them and if they could get back to me to.

Thanks.

Just a tip, make sure that all your images show up, and if they don't, edit your post. Your fourth image didn't come up, so it may be hard for decal-makers to make the decal for that trooper.

Thanks so much Bricksandparts for making my decals, if it is not too much trouble could you reverse the colours of the neck bits, so the tan bit is the bit that changes.

I'll do you one better, (If you have powerpoint). download this presentation (it's an old version though) and it has the decals, then you can edit the colors yourself, this way I won't fill up a whole page with just different variations. upload it in just a bit...

here's the power-point for editing, on the last slide, there are some colors to use to customize the decals. you can ungroup the decals for further editing. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bricksandparts/minifigures/real-decals/special-minifigures/series-1/forestman/forestman.ppt

Thanks! I've recoloured them to fit now. Thanks so much for the powerpoint! :sweet:

It wasn't hard to do once I had it on a powerpoint, but it was my pleasure making the decals. :sweet:

Hello. I was wondering if I could have some assistance with some decals. I would like the new 2012 Bayern home kit, and the 2012 Man City kit. I would like no player printing, but if you could could put the adidas and umbro logos, that would be great. Thanks a lot.

I posted this awhile back and got no response. I would love some help. Also, if anyone has any other soccer/football decals, would you please post them? Thanks. :)

Ahoy!

I'm back again looking for more help with decals. I am thinking of entering the great Batman contest over at licsenced, so it would help if I had a Batman minifigure. One of my favroutes (having watched Batman Begins again and think the character is portrayed very well) is Scarecrow, so, if it is not too much trouble. Please could someone make me a scarecrow mask decal. Here is a reference picture:

edzysdy.jpg

(LEGO's version)

These are the sort of thing I am looking for.

Thanks, Scorpiox. :sweet:

Edited by Scorpiox

Ahoy!

I'm back again looking for more help with decals. I am thinking of entering the great Batman contest over at licsenced, so it would help if I had a Batman minifigure. One of my favroutes (having watched Batman Begins again and think the character is portrayed very well) is Scarecrow, so, if it is not too much trouble. Please could someone make me a scarecrow mask decal.

'snip'

Is this OK? It's made to go on a tan head - I can change to sand green like your ref or do a transparent version if you prefer?

scarecrow_face.png

:pir_kiss: Thank you soooo much, it's beautiful! :wub:

I'm fine with it tan, as that was my intended colour, the ref is only green because it is small and low-res.

:pir_kiss: Thank you soooo much, it's beautiful! :wub:

I'm fine with it tan, as that was my intended colour, the ref is only green because it is small and low-res.

Glad you like it, but I can't take credit I just copied Lego's :wink: . I was tempted to do the BB version but then I noticed you'd removed the ref image :sad: .

Oh sorry for removeing the ref image, I removed it because I though that it was putting people off making me the decals.

Here it is if you want:

sdyhdu.jpg

Once again thanks so much for the decal.

Oh sorry for removeing the ref image, I removed it because I though that it was putting people off making me the decals.

Here it is if you want:

'snip'

Once again thanks so much for the decal.

It's OK, I just thought it would be a nice challenge to try a BB face decal in Lego style. Well I've done it now and I think Lego's looks more scary, mine looks a little bit sad :grin: . But at least you have a choice now... :wink:

bb_scarecrow.png