Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Helloo.

Please could somebody make me a decal of Two-face from Batman. As seen here:

two-face.jpg

The face in flesh and the torso please.

Thanks! :sweet:

Hello all,

I am creating a team based on the joint efforts of the Agents and the Alpha Team. This will include the villins as well, but thats another post.

What I am looking for is a customizer who can make a set of clear decals for the Agents torso / legs, Male and Female. Replacing the yellow Agents "A" symbol with Lime Green. I have ZERO skill when it comes to graphics. I have already botched one set of decals purchased from a guy on ebay for a new Vampire torso. Brick decals I can apply, I guess the figs are just too small for my meathooks to be gentle enough.

I am also wanting the various decals done for the vehicles reproduced in clear with Giant "A" done in Lime as well. The first One I will need is the one for the wall panel from the Mobile command center. Please submit work and prices here or via PM. I will have alot of work for the folks who do this sort of thing as my entire town will need custom shop signs, logos, billboards, street signs, Train decals etc...

Thanks all, and I'd like to say that I am just amazed at some of the work done here.

Mike

Hello i register this forum because of the minifigure costumization and i want to know places in bricklink to buy torso and legs simple only whithe color tan and dark stone grey to put this decal that a took from this forum.

post-20245-131522907021.jpg

post-20245-131522908441.jpg

please someone help me?????

please.

where do i can find simpel torso white color TAN

Edited by brick2X2

please.

where do i can find simpel torso white color TAN

Hello.

I'm afraid there is no tan torso without print on it, but I may be wrong. But you can get any torso of tan color and remove the print. Check this tutorial http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25491

PS: do not double post. Forums are not chats. It can take sometime before you get the answer.

Edited by NickAb

Is anyone actually even looking at this topic any more?

Yes we are. But people tend to have in real life issues that interfer with their hobbies, too :wink:

I'm afraid there is no tan torso without print on it, but I may be wrong.

They exist, but it's cheaper and easier to just brasso off a printed tan one instead.

-Omi

I'd like to request the Chelsea 2011/12 Football/Soccer Decal to be created for my son. As per the attached picture. I would also like a tottenham one for my other son if anyone is able to make one also attached.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rob

post-19132-13159185839.jpg

post-19132-131591864237.jpg

post-20494-131732904137.jpghi i'm new here and i'm planning to make a lego malfoy manor.Please, pretty please could someone make

face and torso/dress decals for the following

The Malfoys in the pic attatched, except for Bellatrix Lestrange

Thanks

Nik1002

Edited by nik1002

I'd like to request the Chelsea 2011/12 Football/Soccer Decal to be created for my son. As per the attached picture. I would also like a tottenham one for my other son if anyone is able to make one also attached.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rob

Hello.

I made some quick decals for you.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarkoAb/Decals/football_f.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarkoAb/Decals/football_y.png

Hope they are good enough. Samsung logo have some artefacts but they should be unnoticable after print.

Does anybody have this decal? I am looking for a black and white copy of it.... that can be printed large on poster board and not colored in. Is this possible for anyone to make for me a large file? Just the face/mask, shirt with details (not arms) and the wings on the legs.... not the body or head shape etc. Does that make sense? Anyone know how I can get that? It would need to be large so I can print it say 12" or so. I would love an svg, but an ai file or eps, dxf, wmf, emf, png or jpg could work as well. Thanks so so much. My child wants it as a huge color poster that he can color himself.... I can make the body etc... just don't know how to do the rest. It's for a b-day. Please please please. :)

http://www.gkworld.com/product/GKW49760/LEGO-Figures-Series-1-Super-Wrestler-Mini-Figure.html?meta=GBASE&metacpg=GKW49760&utm_source=gbase&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=GKW49760&gclid=CNnkgarorKsCFWYbQgode0ZY6A

Hello i register this forum because of the minifigure costumization and i want to know places in bricklink to buy torso and legs simple only whithe color tan and dark stone grey to put this decal that a took from this forum.

post-20245-131522907021.jpg

post-20245-131522908441.jpg

May I ask what Programm you are using to mke these Decals??

Harlowe

May I ask what Programm you are using to mke these Decals??

Harlowe

I believe he did not make those decals himself. As a matter of fact, I recognise them as belonging to the Military section of the Various Decals Index.

To answer your question, most customisers use Paint or Photoshop (both raster graphic programs), Illustrator, CorelDraw or Inkskape (vector graphic programs). Or a combination of the above.

Would certainly appreciate it. :sweet:

What piece is it on? the normal skateboard piece?

Oh and is it okay if the bars and lines are moved a little so that you can see it says "HOVER BOARD"?

What piece is it on? the normal skateboard piece?

Oh and is it okay if the bars and lines are moved a little so that you can see it says "HOVER BOARD"?

Yes, the normal skateboard piece.

And sure! I also know that the proportions won't be the same, but that's okay. :classic: