Bregir

The Naval Licensing and Prize Court

The Yellow Skull Fleet once again appears before the Prize Court to condemn her most recent acquisition:

• Gun Sloop No. 2 - class 2 m0cced [The ship's stats were awful btw; I think I did Corrington a favour by taking this tub off their ledger]

Payment can be made to our broker (Kwatchi), who will distribute shares as required.

3 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Gun Sloop No. 2 - class 2 m0cced [The ship's stats were awful btw; I think I did Corrington a favour by taking this tub off their ledger]

*checks COR Fleet Stats* 

Why on Earth does a Range 0 have a 5 in Maneuver?!?

On 9/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mesabi said:

*checks COR Fleet Stats* 

Why on Earth does a Range 0 have a 5 in Maneuver?!?

It's a small open boat with very little capacity for travel on the open seas, but its oars gives it excellent manoeuvrability in a fight.

(and, it's proven quite effective)

It's a gunboat - so how does that not make sense? :P

6 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

@Bregir bump

You insulted my stats, so... :P

Don't worry - I'll get on it this weekend :)

13 hours ago, Bregir said:

It's a small open boat with very little capacity for travel on the open seas, but its oars gives it excellent manoeuvrability in a fight.

(and, it's proven quite effective)

It's a gunboat - so how does that not make sense? :P

I suppose, I kinda see Maneuver as a useless stat, as in convoys it takes the minimum value of all ships, so it makes it harder to help out in a large fleet. (Especially if all of your ships have low maneuver :pir-grin:)

I would say it makes IC sense, but I don't think it's as useful as you think. (which I will back up by the fact that @Kwatchi captured it...)

28 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

as in convoys it takes the minimum value of all ships

Does it?.. I like how you know the intricacies of how the mechanics work :pir-wink:

29 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

which I will back up by the fact that @Kwatchi captured it...

Look at the history of our gunboats, rather than one instance of an entirely outgunned boat against a fleet. I think you will find a different conclusion.

Rolled a 3, meaning you get 100 % of value for a moc'ed capture. For a class two, that is 120 dbs, which will  be added to your account shortly.