Sign in to follow this  
gedren_y

[ESL - MTF] Ballad Blastin' Bardo Beach

The Musician's Talent Fair in Bardo is in full swing!

25650652556_e91c6f2ae4_o.jpg

So much so that the musical team Nightblood & Darkstar had to set up their own little stage on the northwest beach.

25584166191_f58a063e50_o.jpg

"Don't tell me I'm wrong," roared Ian Nightblood, "Don't tell me that you knew all along . . ."

25650656996_82168356fb_o.jpg

Dougal Darkstar gets a nice view of this lass swinging her blouse.

25050106563_5bfd57c0d1_o.jpg

This lady has decided to toss her pantalettes on stage.

25050111703_e2ff15e0a7_o.jpg

Up on the precarious balcony High Priestess Ylsbeth the Starcatcher and Consort Taliesin the Lightbringer enjoy the show.

25376008260_72d32dda66_o.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the images are a bit fuzzy, but I think they tell the story well enough.

Love that overhang for the setting. I imagine it would look awesome as an extension of a house with view over the gardens. pirate_wink.gif Gotta give it up for that blouse! Excellent brick mastery

Ladies tossing clothes pirate_oh.gif and musicians banging their drums with pistols pirate_look.gif are what makes this MOC superawesome pir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gifpir_laugh2.gif ! Also a clever idea to give it some height. You might want to get back to the photobooth one more time though, as these photos dont give your MOC the FULL credit these tossed clothes deserve!!!!!!

Interesting take on the musical challenge. I like the towering height; it really enhances the scale of these small builds. The details are nice overall but the pics let the presentation down a bit unfortunately. Otherwise good work.