maiq the liar

Birthday or die!

My firends Birthday is on the 15th of November and Mine is on the 17th!!

Anyway, I would just clean the room myself, especially for Lego!! Also, on another note, uber cool smiley. *y*

ah...there's the problem right there. i supposed you aren't familiar with US house size. in belgium house lots are probably modestly sized, no more than 2k sq ft i think. here in the states, everyone is obsessed with size. a standard lot is approx 10k sq ft. bet you won't want to mow after a year. :-P

Aha, though I do admit we don't have a garden all around the house, we do have the biggest garden in the street. And my neighbourhood is, well not nearly Beverly Hills or anything, but it's the kind of hood :-P inhabitated by lawyers, doctors and the like (both my parents are shrinks, though they don't ask such outrageous amounts of money as US shrinks do ;-) )

But in any case, the more garden, the more I get to destroy with super fast rotating blades of death.

I do always make sure the pets are in the house and that I don't accidently run over my own cable. ;-) :-D

PS: most European lots are mdest sized ;-) and why do you American people build wooden houses, that's crazy, building wooden houses in tornado prone areas. No wonder natural disasters claim such devastation.

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Aha, though I do admit we don't have a garden all around the house, we do have the biggest garden in the street. And my neighbourhood is, well not nearly Beverly Hills or anything, but it's the kind of hood :-P inhabitated by lawyers, doctors and the like (both my parents are shrinks, though they don't ask such outrageous amounts of money as US shrinks do ;-) )

But in any case, the more garden, the more I get to destroy with super fast rotating blades of death.

I do always make sure the pets are in the house and that I don't accidently run over my own cable. ;-) :-D

PS: most European lots are mdest sized ;-) and why do you American people build wooden houses, that's crazy, building wooden houses in tornado prone areas. No wonder natural disasters claim such devastation.

Wooden compared to what? Brick or stone houses? Our houses are all wood frames - then bricked, or sided or stoned.

You can't do a whole lot to stop a tornado or other natural disaster from destroying your home at all.

p.s - to original poster (i forget your screen name) did you end up cleaning the whole room? - And get the train stuff you wanted? If so, thats awesome, the trains are a complete blast!

wood frame houses are cheaper for property tax. easy to mod too. don't like a room, just tear down the wall! :-P

you don't need full brick anyway. just the exterior. there are houses which are fully bricked exterior but those are built around 1920s or earlier. hard to find these days. :-P besides, doesn't help with tornado since they rip the roofs open and tear at the inside. so wood or no wood, doesn't matter when there's no top. ;-)

btw, i think we are digressing now. let's stick to topic....or topic can be closed now i think.

Yeah I guess so, a tornado can rip off the roof, but won't have such an easy time bringing down the wall though. In any case, perhaps that's why houses here are so darn expensive, but that's everywhere across the globe these days.

as for the topic, yeah I guess it can be closed. Did he clean his room or what?

As it turns out, i had more birthday money then i initially thought, so i can either:

A) get the freight train and station now, but push Mobile devastator and Passenger Train to christmas,

Or...

B) get the Passenger train and Mobile devastator now, but push Freight train and Train station to christmas.

Either way is fine with me, and i AM overjoed at this wonderful turn of events, except, should i give up mobile devastator for the dock? 8-| a massive war for my...err, city wouldn't make as much sense without that golden robot and his crazy doom-machines...and what is supposed to chase the civilians who are attempting to escape on the passenger train that is defended by the freight train X-D ? 5 days to the 15th, Birthday list pressure is on! :-P

(wow, more smileys then i typically use)

--M'aiq

Edited by maiq the liar

We don't need two topics for this. I will merge it with the first one...

Erg...Ack...Gaaack

M'aiq tries to say something but stutters...

Erg...Err...

Ahh! this topic is more of a announcement that my dillema is cleared u...

M'aiq realizes how pointless his arguement is...They ALWAYS come out like that.

can you at least change the title name to Birthday or die...SOLVED!!

no. Go clean your room. :-P

M'aiq is crushed from his bookcase falling on him, unleashing nigh thousands of $ worth of LEGO, books and other clutter that accumulated over the years onto his body, instantly crushing him into a fine powder...

why isnt the thread closed then? 8-|

It's called a joke. Didn't they teach you something about that on "The Flying Circus?" :-P

This thread is really starting to lack in purpose and the joke of closing it is slowly becoming a reality...

Err, ah...

*pushes button on relevancy machine*

another great part of my birthday is, instead of cake i got a nice big and tasty sushi tray to snack on (got it yesterday, it's already 50% gone...Only 1 piece of my favorite, surimi, is left!)

Edited by maiq the liar

Your mother is the same as mine

This christmas I am only allowed

Edited by Joey Lock

100 pounds?! That's like 300 bucks (NZ)! Why are you complaining? X-O

~Peace

100 pounds?! That's like 300 bucks (NZ)! Why are you complaining? X-O

~Peace

I know but I was thinking about Western sets but for 4 sets it costs

we all hate cleaning. i am doing work for my grandma because she'll get me the new Brickbeards Bounty set, and rock band game, so we have to do stuff to get stuff.