WhiteFang

Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

The base plate is 8 by 8. Trees can be 2 studs aside. Can somebody's tail (a crocodile's or Jubba's) be 2 studs aside? There is no space enough for a crocodile even diagonally.

Yes, as long it is able to follow this rule: A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigures accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.

Can I use the Toy Soldier for the CatB vignette?

Edited by Robert8

Can I use the Toy Soldier for the CatB vignette?

Technically no, as it does not fall under this rule: " Please note Series 1 to 14 minifigures including LEGO Movie, Simpsons Series 1 and 2, LEGO Team GB and parts are allow in this category"

So no custom torso decals from myself or anything? Darn.

Yes, no custom decals is permitted.

I wonder where this wardrobe goes?

Here's some more pictures i.imgur.com/a/j4Dq7.jpeg

Item630, please comply with the following rule and do not use Eurobricks attachment to submit or deeplink your entry. Please rectify accordingly or it will be disqualified. Thank you for your attention.

Upload your images onto those dedicated image hosting websites such as Brickshelf, Flickr, etc. Do not use Eurobricks attachment to upload your images.

How in the world do i get the image to show up on the screen? My photo has been taking and is uploaded to photobucket but if i try the image button, the page just freezes. I want to just just leave the leave a link on the page and leave it at that but that could mean i'd be dq'd

Can someone please help me? I don't know what to do. Could i leave a link for my entry in the official entry thead w/o having to put the image on the thread since my imbed PB image isn't working or will i have to try another uploading site if i want to enter w/o fear of being DQ'd?

Can someone please help me? I don't know what to do. Could i leave a link for my entry in the official entry thead w/o having to put the image on the thread since my imbed PB image isn't working or will i have to try another uploading site if i want to enter w/o fear of being DQ'd?

Try with Flickr.

It works fine

Ugh. Was afraid of that. Guess i'll get that set up but after the contest is done and over, i might just get rid of the account. Don't really have any use for an online photo sharing site. Only reason for the PB account is that i used to use it like 3 years ago.

EDIT:

Is there a trick to getting the thing to work? Trying to get the image to upload w/ a flickr URL and its still not working. I'm getting an "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community. " Message.

Edited by SweetiePie88

SweetiePie88, please post your entry with the direct URL link. I am currently away and unable to render any assistance. Please read the Website and Forum for tutorials. It will help. Thank you.

Is there a trick to getting the thing to work? Trying to get the image to upload w/ a flickr URL and its still not working. I'm getting an "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community. " Message.

Check out this Flickr tutorial

Thanks. I think part of the problem is that my IE Hates eurobricks with a passion.

Please check out and take a look at the tutorial given by Robert8. I took a quick look on your entry and it appears to be dark and blurred from my mobile phone. I am not entirely certain but If you can, please ensure the entry photo is of good standard. Thank you.

Can we use the tribal girl's baby as the featured figure and not use the girl? I have an idea but it involves just using the baby out of context (I.e. Not western theme.)

Can we use the tribal girl's baby as the featured figure and not use the girl? I have an idea but it involves just using the baby out of context (I.e. Not western theme.)

No, Tribal Girl's baby is considered as an accessory which is part of the minifigure. Furthermore, no new Series 15 elements or any forms is permitted.

Do not comment in the entries thread. I have moved posts and comments back into this discussion. Thank you.

Just ordered the pieces I need. Majority from Bricks and Pieces. The few they didn't have I had to use Bricklink. Expensive for such a small build but it will be worth it. Luckily I have some of the pieces already or this would have been more expensive.

A nice though laconic addition to a farm

This is a formal warning. So, you can read clearly before I move back into discussion. I have stated numerous times, not to post in the entries thread. You may post your thoughts in the discussion thread.

Thank you for your attention.

WhiteFang

Shark's fan at the aquarium.

Please post this image and comply with this rule OR it will be disqualified. Disclaimer: My post will move to discussion topic shortly.

Upload your images onto those dedicated image hosting websites such as Brickshelf, Flickr, etc. Do not use Eurobricks attachment to upload your images.