Hi everybody...

This is a time that I'm out of Moc posted on the forum. It is time to compensate for this;)

I present here the latest Moc of the generation of remote controlled.

We wondered, after mounting the bull from TLC what we could do with this fabulous bucket.

Our choice (not very complicated at the same time) is therefore focused on a tracked loader.

The primary goal was to improving the maneuverability of the loader.

In fact I've never been a fan to the servomotor and the brutality of its use

Here is our loader

From the technical point of view,

-for propulsion, we have two large motors connected via 12T / 20T and 12 / 40T.

-For lifting a XL motor is connected via a 3 gears of 24T ratio: 1: 1

To tilt the bucket, a medium motor is enough, in direct contact with the cylinder mech with 1:1 ratio.

Regarding other functions, it was a fake engine connected exactly like on the set 42028. The default is that when you turn on the spot with a caterpillar in one direction and the other in the opposite direction then the engine does not rotate. From the perspective of my little son, this is not very important. Well.

At last, the additional functions are reduced to a deployable ladder, retractable cabin protection and a swich for igniting the BB which is positioned in the heart of the chassis. (just remove nevertheless 4 pin to get it out and replace the batteries).

I put you the video, everything is there.

Enjoy!

Edited by Jim
Removed image

Really nice model, for how small it is and you got all the right functions built into it, is quite impressive. That buckets can not really be used for anything other than a loader, so nice use of it!

Hi,

Nice build!

Your image is too big. Can you limit the image width to 1024 pixels? Thanks!

Hi,

Nice build!

Your image is too big. Can you limit the image width to 1024 pixels? Thanks!

Thanks Jim!

A usually use imageschack as pictures storage. I actually have paid for next year use and so i'll be able to resize proprely my pictures. Sorry for that.

I'm glad you like all my design on this Moc

In terms of mechanics I will take pictures by removing parts to see proprely inside

There is nothing complicated in this model perspective mech.

By cons, my main focus point was to have a maximum range of motion. And I struggled a lot on it. In fact, the realisation of a Z-kinematics that offers a perfect linearity in the movement of the bucket was not easy. There was always a point or the 'lack' was enormous due to the excessive proximity of the link with the pivot point of the bucket. Furthermore, the positioning of the main LAs was also difficult to find. Once found these fixed points, mechanical flowed naturally. It took me a few tries to determine the most effective setup in PFS and finally a total redesign that incorporates everything. In short, although what it could seem to be, the work on this model was very consistent ....

Thanks for all comments :classic:

A usually use imageschack as pictures storage. I actually have paid for next year use and so i'll be able to resize proprely my pictures. Sorry for that.

No problem! You can consider Bricksafe, it's free. Or Flickr.