Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

The Forest of Warriors

dsc05279.jpg

"Somewhere, hidden in this vast world, is a forest unlike any other. This forest is a conduit between multiple realms, and seems to exists outside of time. It is not affected by seasons or time, and is home to no one. However, every nightfall, a thick fog rises, merging lands; bringing forth great powers to fight each other or great powers to cooperate with each other. Only the toughest of warriors will ever survive the night, but those who do leave with a battle story that can never be replicated."

----

Additional Pictures

dsc05276.jpg

dsc05280.jpg

dsc05281.jpg

dsc05283.jpg

dsc05286.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the MOC.

Aside:

- Original inspiration came from Darkroot Forest in Dark Souls (if you played it then you know what area I'm talking about).

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion/Maverick Werewolf.

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:classic:

It's rare to see a forest-soil which actually looks like forest-soil, and trees that look as dense, almost burdening, as those - you managed to capture an amazing forest feeling, very well done.

I agree that the forest floor looks great in such an overgrown state. The trees are really good as well and you've crammed a lot of action into a small space. This just might be my favorite of your small builds, and the overall design could be used for lots of different things. Good work.