Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

The Second Crash - Day 4

Day 2

Starts the day off poking at me, without actually making a point here.

Prods the block for info, then as soon as Molly declares a scum has been found, Quincy votes and disappears for the rest of the day.

So after a scum has been found, I vote and disappear I'm scummy? :wacko:

While I appreciate Ewan for contributing a long defense of himself, and giving a case for his vote, this still sticks out in my mind from Day 3 (post#33). Prior to this Evan never really had much to say. I called him out along with Lusk for basically being non-existant. While I do understand RL issues, this was his response. He takes the time to state he is being more reserved due to past observations leading to suspicions of him. Laying low to keep suspicions off oneself doesn't help town at all and a good vanilla townie knows this.

The first. Just a busy time of year, even when on an adventure such as this, combined with the fact that my observations on past adventures often lead to suspicion of me and arguments that lead us in the wrong directions for too long, so I'm being a bit more reserved on this trip. When I have something worth noting, I'll yell plenty.

This bothers me because even after this his post didn't include something worth noting. And the 'yell plenty' only happened after we stated he was the day's lynch and we had a reason behind it. Now he is yelling plenty to save himself. A good vanilla townie should try to defend themselves but also try to be helpful in their final moments with town so if they do flip town then there will be something for us to look at the next day. My vote stays where it is.

Then what's all this stuff about "baseless votes"?

That's what I'm talking about - she and I had a debate about her calling me scummy without reason on day 1 and it evolved into discussion/debate over placing baseless votes and baseless accusations. None of that was a "case" against me.

So after a scum has been found, I vote and disappear I'm scummy? :wacko:

That alone, not necessarily. But why not stick around and keep discussing? Scum love to hide. Townies talk. (I know, I haven't been a good example of that on this adventure. Doesn't make it less true)

A good vanilla townie should try to defend themselves but also try to be helpful in their final moments with town so if they do flip town then there will be something for us to look at the next day. My vote stays where it is.

Isn't that what i've done? Did some actual digging and built a case on Quincy that's far more solid than anything anyone's said against me? I'm sure at this point that I'm not going to change your minds, but at least give credit where due that I'm doing what I can to help town before I'm lynched. And why have you not shared whatever accusations were made in private against me so that others could evaluate them? I'm trusting that you do have good reason, since I 100% believe you're town, but it sucks to try to defend against nothing. Again, whatever those accusations are that made you throw me under the bus, make sure people know so that tomorrow that person can be on the hot seat even if you're gone. Because that person is scum. And additionally, I fully expect that tomorrow Quincy there will be on the very hot seat after I flip town. I think footh was right in saying that Duke would ahve mixed some actual scum in his names, so after I show up as town, that leaves Quincy there.

I didn't know what you meant, there was no earlier question. In any case I apologize for suspecting you, I didn't know what you meant.

What did you think I meant that made you suspect me?

The earlier question was asked on Day Three. You tried to nonsensically accuse me of defending Duke for no reason, then avoided the subject. I'll quote it if you want.

Isn't that what i've done? Did some actual digging and built a case on Quincy that's far more solid than anything anyone's said against me? I'm sure at this point that I'm not going to change your minds, but at least give credit where due that I'm doing what I can to help town before I'm lynched.

Yes, you are. If you flip town, we'll consider lynching Quincy tomorrow (not that I don't want to lynch him today :tongue: ). Unless of course some other incriminating evidence against someone else comes up.

That's what I'm talking about - she and I had a debate about her calling me scummy without reason on day 1 and it evolved into discussion/debate over placing baseless votes and baseless accusations. None of that was a "case" against me.

Point taken. But even if it wasn't a case against you the point still stands. You had a big argument with Ranger and she died the next. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together to figure what could have happened.

And as I said in my earlier post, Cutcobra did subtly defend you against not one, but TWO members and attacked them at the same time. There's alot that's not adding up here...

What did you think I meant that made you suspect me?

We're going in circles here :wall: Can you quote please, I never accused you.

We're going in circles here :wall: Can you quote please, I never accused you.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

snapback.pngDragonfire, on 29 December 2015 - 07:31 PM, said:

3) I didn't ask a question regarding the logic behind the ping: that's only what Woodcock has accused me of. I made a fluffy role-playing comment referring to Foorth being a robot. And even if I hypothetically did do what Woodcock is accusing me of, I don't get how it's scummy at all. Oh la la!

Something isn't sitting well here. When I first read this post I believed you, however, having read back on Day 2 you seemed to have the opposite impression:

snapback.pngDragonfire, on 16 December 2015 - 02:50 PM, said:

To be honest, this seems as if you're just looking for an excuse to justify a weak, baseless vote. What sinister undertones could it have had?

And I was going to bring this up today as well, Dink just got to it first.

Your posts aren't adding up at all, today you're saying you didn't find his post scummy at all, but yesterday you did. Oh la la!

Messed up the quotes :hmpf_bad:

3) I didn't ask a question regarding the logic behind the ping: that's only what Woodcock has accused me of. I made a fluffy role-playing comment referring to Foorth being a robot. And even if I hypothetically did do what Woodcock is accusing me of, I don't get how it's scummy at all. Oh la la!

Something isn't sitting well here. When I first read this post I believed you, however, having read back on Day 2 you seemed to have the opposite impression:

To be honest, this seems as if you're just looking for an excuse to justify a weak, baseless vote. What sinister undertones could it have had?

And I was going to bring this up today as well, Dink just got to it first.

Your posts aren't adding up at all, today you're saying you didn't find his post scummy at all, but yesterday you did. Oh la la!

Vote Update!

9 Votes for Ewan Breckenridge: (Lady K, CallMePie, Tamamono, PirateDave84, KingoftheZempk, Tariq j, Dragonfire, def, fhomess)

2 Votes for Lusk Eccleston: (Bob, TPRU)

1 Vote for Quincy Easton: (mostlytechnic)

52 Minutes Left!

The Day has Ended!

With 9 votes, Ewan Breckenridge (mostlytechnic) is lynched!

Get those night actions in!