TheBrickBuilder14

[deleted]

Love this - you've really nailed the right scale and the shaping is great. I just noticed there are minifig hands used on the bar at the back! Which poor soul had to sacrifice those for the build? :)

Hi, awesome MOC!, I'd love to access the LDD file so i can build it, but the link seems to be broken for me. Any chance you could re-upload it?

It's a brilliant MOC! I am starting to build my 2nd one so that I can do that scene that was dropped from the film! :)

Any tips for keeping the side angled bits in place? I find they keep coming off it far too easily.

15 hours ago, Calanon said:

Any tips for keeping the side angled bits in place? I find they keep coming off it far too easily.

they seem to held by the cones, maybe find some cones with better clutch power? I have no issue with them, maybe because I don't swoosh them about? :)

50 minutes ago, Azrielsc said:

they seem to held by the cones, maybe find some cones with better clutch power? I have no issue with them, maybe because I don't swoosh them about? :)

Wait are you talking about the 1x2 cheese plates? I was talking about the side panels, they come away from where they're meant to see if I so much as look at them, let alone moving it in my room.

20 hours ago, Calanon said:

Wait are you talking about the 1x2 cheese plates? I was talking about the side panels, they come away from where they're meant to see if I so much as look at them, let alone moving it in my room.

Ah, my bad! :blush:

I don't have any issues with the side panels. Seems pretty secure to me.