Sign in to follow this  
the lego dwarf

[SoNE Ep. X] Data Secured

My mission was simple, stop some highly important data from falling into the rebel's clutches. I made my way towards one section of the Suprosa but I found myself staring into the eyes of a rebel.

23129732890_855a932c87.jpg

The Lego Dwarf: Put your weapon down or I will shoot.

Rebel Soldier: You won't win you imperial scum.

23057529449_f95ea8fb00.jpg

I quickly raised my gun and fired at the window just as the rebel was about to fire at me. Unfortunately for the rebel the sudden depressurizing of the sector caused the rebel to scream and fly out of the window.

23129732650_e66973f344.jpg

The Lego Dwarf: All you had to do was drop the weapon.

I carried on towards my main mission and I finally met up with a small team of troopers and we began our assault on the target.

23057531909_4fccc83f71.jpg

I quickly ran into the room and shot the rebel through in the chest. The fellow troopers walked in after me and cleared up the body. I found the data up link and quickly shut it down and for a quick moment looked outside at the calmness of space.

23129728660_6c6e5e7f0c.jpg

OOC: This is my entry for soNE Ep. X. I found this quite a challenge as this is my first sci-fi style build. I would have done more if I had the time and sorry for the quality of the pictures as at the minute I am using my tablet camera as my other camera is broken.

--------------------------------------------------------

After action report - prepared by Sgt. Kirana

--------------------------------------------------------

Trooper "Dwarf" performed admirably on his first mission. He charged the enemy without hesitation and successfully interrupted their data uplink. Some of his tactics did leave room for improvement. Causing the depressurization of a ship should only be used as an emergency measure of last resort. Report to the training center tomorrow at 0700 for the course "So you're going to fight in space." Finally, your non-regulation helmet was not approved for this mission. I'm assigning 4 hours of duty in the mess hall, to be served tomorrow following your training course.

-------------------------------------------------------

This was a nice build, especially for your first Sci-fi moc! I agree with Beltar that some parts look a little unfinished. I think I would have extended the columns on the left side higher and put computers or tiles on the exposed studs by the window. I like your little holo-table, though, and you did a really nice job with the minifig posing, which is something that is often overlooked. Glad to have you aboard and building for the Empire!