Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

[K - E11] A contradictory message

Tags: Spying

23031603329_79c7c96af2_c.jpg

Log #005 - 30 Novembrinali 3815

After attending our new CEO's board meeting, I went to communications on asteroid PK534 to gather new information that might help me out planning my next planet to target.

Down in the server chamber of communications, I asked around about the utmost interesting and strange messages that have been intercepted for the past three months.

What I got was a very precarious message that came from F08 Raduon. One of our communication beacons have been hijacked by a transceiver sponsored by Octan Corp. But wait a minute. Since when do we have access to F08? This is very unusual to my understanding and could be a propaganda like diversion, which I will report.

Looking for other subjects then Octan Corp. eavesdropping on us, I gathered some intelligence from a planet I will certainly have interest in…

Complete view:

23052755139_f10508d4a5_c.jpg

This MOC supports lighting trans. yellow lightsaber bars, lighting up by TLG's own lightbrick, making It a very purist light creation. I also try to sneak in a windscreen or panel in each scifi MOC.

Very cool scenery. The lighting is great. There is a lot of depth in your wall segment. I love the tubes and stuff behind the yellow wind screens.

Neat, the lighting and details are spot-on. Some OoC stuff:

I put my build on F08 as it was close enough to Kawashita territory that it would be reasonable to think they may have a beacon there, but my build didn't match any planets on the exact border. I usually do the physical building then select a planet rather than the other way around. :laugh:

Very cool scenery. The lighting is great. There is a lot of depth in your wall segment. I love the tubes and stuff behind the yellow wind screens.

Thanks, SpacerSteve! I like wall segements with depth, so I had to build one myself. :)

Neat, the lighting and details are spot-on. Some OoC stuff:

I put my build on F08 as it was close enough to Kawashita territory that it would be reasonable to think they may have a beacon there, but my build didn't match any planets on the exact border. I usually do the physical building then select a planet rather than the other way around. :laugh:

Thanks, mediumsnowman and no problem! I see Bob also made a Kawashita build on a planet with no domination points that we could call our own. I interpreted the rules of AG strictly and I thought It would be interesting to point It out by my character and what she thinks about this.

The wall relief is great, they remind me of generators or something along those lines.

The wall relief is great, they remind me of generators or something along those lines.

Thanks, Isundir! I can see why they remind you of generators.