On 12/16/2018 at 2:26 PM, Exetrius said:

@cebelicamya As requested some time ago, my collection of white hairpieces: 

4e849f8847.jpg

There are still 17 hairpieces released so far that I don't have yet, not including the one from Soldier 76 (Overwatch 2019).

I noticed Teen Wu's hair (see https://brickset.com/minifigs/njo467) is missing from the list at page 11. It is a recolour of TLNM's Cole hair.

Thanx @Exetrius 

what a nice collection! Now i see that i own quite a lot of white hairpieces, i am missing only 4. Hopefully they will produce more hair pieces in white and grey, so i can populate older folk in my city. Do you also use white hairpieces  for older represantation of minifigs or for something else? 

Thank you @Exetrius for checking my list and looking for missing hair pieces, you are always so helpfull! ??

Hopefully i will update soon hair list, i am quite busy right now and furthermore i got new laptop. Previously i used windows now i have mac and therefore cannot arrange icons like i used to do it. I diddn't figure it out yet how i will arrange small pictures of hair pieces into rows and colums like i used to do it on windows comp. It was so easy i only screen shot it and cut edges. That was it, now they are only displayed in a list, rows is not even an option on mac. So i need to figure this out. Do you guys have any solutions? 

10 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Thanx @Exetrius 

what a nice collection! Now i see that i own quite a lot of white hairpieces, i am missing only 4. Hopefully they will produce more hair pieces in white and grey, so i can populate older folk in my city. Do you also use white hairpieces  for older represantation of minifigs or for something else? 

Only four missing, wow! Allow me to venture a guess, for fun! :classic: I say: the classic pigtails, Two-face's non-printed hair,  Dr D. Zaster's hair and Gandalf the White's hair. 

I use white hairpieces for my sigfig and his family in EB's Guilds of Historica. By now I have an alternate hairstyle for each of them. :classic: Beyond that as you said, it's useful to have them for old people, or for white statues.

11 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Thank you @Exetrius for checking my list and looking for missing hair pieces, you are always so helpfull! ??

Hopefully i will update soon hair list, i am quite busy right now and furthermore i got new laptop. Previously i used windows now i have mac and therefore cannot arrange icons like i used to do it. I diddn't figure it out yet how i will arrange small pictures of hair pieces into rows and colums like i used to do it on windows comp. It was so easy i only screen shot it and cut edges. That was it, now they are only displayed in a list, rows is not even an option on mac. So i need to figure this out. Do you guys have any solutions? 

Glad to help, but it's also in my own interest since I've found myself collecting hairpieces more and more... :wink: 

Oh Mac software, why must you be so impractical? (Un)fortunately, I have no experience with Macs. I thought of the photo viewer and editor tool that I have, Fastone Image Viewer, where you can arrange and sort your photo's in however order you want, but it appears that one isn't available for Mac either... Maybe pose that question at Ask Reddit?

On 12/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, Exetrius said:

Only four missing, wow! Allow me to venture a guess, for fun! :classic: I say: the classic pigtails, Two-face's non-printed hair,  Dr D. Zaster's hair and Gandalf the White's hair. 

I use white hairpieces for my sigfig and his family in EB's Guilds of Historica. By now I have an alternate hairstyle for each of them. :classic: Beyond that as you said, it's useful to have them for old people, or for white statues.

You guessed right! ? I don't know how to count i guess, i am actually missing 7, ? 

On 12/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, Exetrius said:

Glad to help, but it's also in my own interest since I've found myself collecting hairpieces more and more... :wink: 

Oh Mac software, why must you be so impractical? (Un)fortunately, I have no experience with Macs. I thought of the photo viewer and editor tool that I have, Fastone Image Viewer, where you can arrange and sort your photo's in however order you want, but it appears that one isn't available for Mac either... Maybe pose that question at Ask Reddit?

Yes i know so impractical, thanks for all suggestions. ?

lego movie 2 minifigs! 

Edited by LuxorV
Removed leaked image.

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

You guessed right! ? I don't know how to count i guess, i am actually missing 7, ? 

All four of them?? *oh2* Wow, I'm pretty good. :grin:

4 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

lego movie 2 minifigs! 

I'm pleased with the various bright recolours of existing hairpieces! And the newly introduced ones are welcome too, like the detective hat-hair combo. 

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I'm pleased with the various bright recolours of existing hairpieces! And the newly introduced ones are welcome too, like the detective hat-hair combo. 

That hat/hair combo of Rex's and Abe's new hat/beard combo I'm hoping to see adopted for further CMFs in the near future! Particularly, Rex's new headgear could be recolored for some potential Adventurer CMF archetype, while Abe's new headgear is just tailor-made for a Steampunk Cosplayer CMF!!! :grin: 

i also thought that the hairpieces were the same mould! Nice to have a tottaly new mould for minidolls. :) 

Just2good opening new lego movie 2 minifigures. 

On 1/7/2019 at 11:18 PM, Exetrius said:

Servers are updated with fresh images of new parts, including a load of new hairpieces. Check out the links below:

https://brickset.com/parts/new-07-01-2019/page-1

https://brickset.com/parts/new-06-01-2019/page-1 

More info in this article: https://brickset.com/article/41498/new-parts-in-new-sets

:classic:

Thanx @Exetrius for posting this, i will check all the new parts. Thanks to brickset for having such lists, otherwise i wouldn't know exactly which hairpieces are new and what id number they have.

Edited by cebelicamya

On 1/19/2019 at 8:51 AM, cebelicamya said:

Thanx @Exetrius for posting this, i will check all the new parts. Thanks to brickset for having such lists, otherwise i wouldn't know exactly which hairpieces are new and what id number they have.

Many hairpieces available on B&P, they are all in my (rather lengthy) list of bricks I considered buying: https://puu.sh/CCfRF/e6bc3397bd.pdf

Absolute highlights for me are these two, from Soldier 76 and Qi'ra respectively:

6253393      6223875

Apparently, there's what looks to me to be a new hairpiece coming for a figure based upon the main character (Kazuda Xiono) from the TV show Star Wars: Resistance. It's in Black with either dual-molded or printed nougat-colored sideburns:

latest?cb=20180903011341

On 1/26/2019 at 6:24 PM, Exetrius said:

Many hairpieces available on B&P, they are all in my (rather lengthy) list of bricks I considered buying: https://puu.sh/CCfRF/e6bc3397bd.pdf

Absolute highlights for me are these two, from Soldier 76 and Qi'ra respectively:

Thanx for the info, hopefully they are still in stock. Where did you see padme new hairpiece? I cannot see picture, probably it was removed. Instagram perhaps? ?

So hidden side hair pieces and they are so cool. I like that they included ghost hairpieces and normal hairpiece. Do they glow in the dark? Are there official pictures out?

My favourite is this one, i like that she has a beanie and braids:https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/02/16/lego-hidden-side-sets-in-person-at-the-2019-new-york-toy-fair-news/toy-fair-new-york-2019-lego-hidden-side-27/

Edited by cebelicamya

Yes, great designs indeed! Never imagined we would one day get hair in Spring Yellowish Green (no, does not glow in the dark). My favorite is girl's hairpiece below:

Toy-Fair-New-York-2019-LEGO-Hidden-Side-

It's only the second hairpiece that has a curl of hair running down the forehead (first one was Cole's from TLNM), often ending up between the eyes, which is a very common feature in both male and female anime hairstyles:

12276973_f520.jpg

Spring yellowish green is a bit extreme for hair though, even by anime standards. I'd love tho see the piece in black or brown for example! Same goes for that awesome wavy beard, which would look great in grey or white. 

S18 Birthday Party Boy hair recolored in black

S17 Veterinarian hair recolored in black

Image result for LEGO beijing minifigure packImage result for LEGO beijing minifigure pack

On 2/21/2019 at 4:36 AM, Exetrius said:

Spring yellowish green is a bit extreme for hair though, even by anime standards. I'd love tho see the piece in black or brown for example! Same goes for that awesome wavy beard, which would look great in grey or white. 

As with any new hairpiece, it'd be a mighty shame if it didn't receive a decent number of recolors throughout the mold's lifetime, though the non-static nature of these may prove more challenging to reuse outside of their intended context compared to other hairpieces. Arguably, I guess I could see them reused for characters in playsets depicting a non-static action scene, perhaps such as within the DC/Marvel SuperHeroes themes. :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

S18 Birthday Party Boy hair recolored in black

S17 Veterinarian hair recolored in black

On an unrelated side note, is that a new dual-molded color pairing for their legs? Looks like Medium Azure with White "boots" so to speak. :shrug_confused:

60234-1.jpg

Hairpieces! Hairpieces! Hairpieces! #benny Such a good set! I don’t have time right now, wil analyse this later. 

1 hour ago, cebelicamya said:

Hairpieces! Hairpieces! Hairpieces! #benny Such a good set! I don’t have time right now, wil analyse this later. 

Yes, That new braided mould is great!

I don't know which of the latest hairpieces are not in the list here yet, but here's what I can think of right now: CMF TLM2 and CMF Disney 2, I think classic anniversary Leia hair is new in reddish brown, as opposed to old brown. And then there are the BAM bar and regional exclusives:

And the summer sets will come later... :shrug_oh_well:

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Hairpieces! Hairpieces! Hairpieces! #benny Such a good set!

I myself am so freaking happy to see Superman's classic hairpiece finally recolored in DARK BROWN!!! :thumbup: :grin:

I just came across this flickr site, apparently someone collects lego prototypes in colors that were never released. I kind of love this hairpiece:

I will soon update the list, got rid of macbook and have finally got the normal computer, lol

Trans clear pony tail

Edited by cebelicamya

3 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

I just came across this flickr site, apparently someone collects lego prototypes in colors that were never released. I kind of love this hairpiece:

I will soon update the list, got rid of macbook and have finally got the normal computer, lol

I've been following for a while, makes me so jealous sometimes! :laugh: He also sells them, I think. 

Don't start adding prototypes though! :tongue: