Ulrik Hansen

MOC: Tiny Ocean Liner

Tiny Ocean Liner is my next micro MOC project for the Bricklink MOC Shop. This rendering is temporary and not for the final product (missing part is in the mail). Real photos and building instructions are in the works.

Anyway, this MOC is inspired by great passenger ships of the early 1900’s, from before aviation took over. It may be tiny but this building challange is great

That's a nice model considering the tiny scale. You've captured the basic look well. Good work.

Thanks. I'm working on getting the building instructions done (LPub is annoying me again). They take up three pages – less couldn't do it. So much for tiny ;-)

Edited by Ulrik Hansen

Now that`s clever, this wouldn`t be out of place in a Lego polybag or an advent calendar................well done!

Now that`s clever, this wouldn`t be out of place in a Lego polybag or an advent calendar................well done!

Thanks :) I have some different ideas for getting it out there.

Edited by Ulrik Hansen

Very cute, the little stand really does it for me. May have to try building one inside a bottle :wacko:

Yeah it's quite small :D the stand would be more authentic in Reddish Brown (as wood) but did not match Red and Tan also felt wrong. I did btw consider a bottle around it, but some google searches on existing ones really discouraged me :)

Edited by Ulrik Hansen

Ulrik ,have you got the missing part ,yet.I can`t wait to see the real thing built !

Regard

eny.

Edited by r5-j2

Ulrik ,have you got the missing part ,yet.I can`t wait to see the real thing built !

Regard

eny.

No sorry, my BL-order was returned to the shop owner in Poland because my mail guy didn't leave me a note that it had arrived at the post office. So it will be another week, but I do have a picture with the piece in the wrong color though. Here it is:

23264360559_78f405a744_c.jpg

Here is the end result. I was thinking of putting it on LEGO Ideas, but it is more suited for the Bricklink MOC Shop :)

23224317204_38117b0ee0_c.jpg

Edited by Ulrik Hansen