DuckBricks

Lego Nexo Knights TV Series Discussion

17 minutes ago, DraikNova said:

Gotta say, I'm loving these episodes. The writers are really doing a good job. Not just with worldbuilding details, like the legend of the three brothers, but there's followup on things from the previous season and everything. Right now, I think it might even surpass Ninjago: Rise of the Snakes, which was probably the best season of Ninjago.

Agreed that it was so much better than the first 2 seasons - Not sure if it surpasses RotS in my mind yet, though - I'll have to see and wait for the next season, which the end of this season has surely hyped me for!

Edited by legozebra

To be honest, the main reason I'm doubting its quality at all is the fact that, at the current rate of Monty Python quotation, the final battle will probably end with all the forces involved being arrested. Although, as far as resolutions go, that'd actually be the best anticlimax I've seen in a long time.

11 minutes ago, DraikNova said:

To be honest, the main reason I'm doubting its quality at all is the fact that, at the current rate of Monty Python quotation, the final battle will probably end with all the forces involved being arrested. Although, as far as resolutions go, that'd actually be the best anticlimax I've seen in a long time.

That would be hilarious - NK has always been on point with references to random pop culture-related items.

Edited by legozebra

AFter seeing all the epsiodes I wil just say that's once again two final episodes were MUCH better than the rest of the series sadly. Better jokes, characters were actualy thinking and we get a great plottwist!

I do enjoyed the Lavca monsters episode, but they could really play it better.
I do liked Magmar saying though: Oh great, now they don't know how to fight?!

Just caught the legendary line "That's a lot of big ugly rock pieces... and a lot of little ugly rock pieces too!" Keep it up, Nexo Knights!

3 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

So wait. Where are people watching season 3?

Well I'm in the states, and I can watch most of it on Lego's Youtube channel.

The episodes I can't see are still on Lego's Website.

2 hours ago, Starscream759 said:

Can anybody PM me the last episode to Season 2? I haven't seen that yet and I still need to see in order to get season 3.

Here. The "up next" video on the right should be the first episode of season 3, by the way.

On 7/5/2017 at 0:26 AM, Takanuinuva said:

Any idea when season 4 is going to start airing?

The episodes just became available a few days ago, but they're mostly not in English.

Spoiler

Honestly I was a bit surprised to see that Runia stayed evil at the end, she seems to be a key cog in season five. I wonder what that glowing piece she ran away with was? Whatever it is, it most likely relates to next year's villains, who share its green color.

42 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

The episodes just became available a few days ago, but they're mostly not in English.

Hide contents

Honestly I was a bit surprised to see that Runia stayed evil at the end, she seems to be a key cog in season five. I wonder what that glowing piece she ran away with was? Whatever it is, it most likely relates to next year's villains, who share its green color.

Spoiler

How did ruina survive at the end? Once the Colossus was defeated every villian including Jestro went back to being in their original state, except Ruina...makes no sense.

3 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

That's Monstrox in crystal form I think

Also, I didn't know Ruina was Clay's mom! *oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2**oh2*

Yup in Poland CN started the emission of 4th season 2 weeks ago.
I love how things are shaping, but I still can't believe how stupid evil plots are.
IMO the Krakenskull epiode would be a lot better if they petrify the rides of our knights and turned THEM into monsters.

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Is there an official release date for season 5?

Not that I’ve heard - all we know is that one of the writers mentioned it’s coming and Tommy Andreasen is no longer involved, which isn’t good news for the show.

I doubt it. Probably letting Ninjago air first. Chima got a finale. Bionicle g2 got a finale. They wouldn't make these sets then leave the story open ended. They've learned from exoforce.

Edited by Takanuinuva

According to Tom Andereasen, it seems that we won’t be getting any new season of nexo knights. It seems Lego has pulled the plug all together