VBBN

Bionicle 2008 Images and Discussion

I think Takanuva is COOL *y*

It looks like he acquired some shadow powers *vader*

Greg said they're not doing a Toa-turning-bad story again.

So wait, what do you want? No more info? Me to post pics? What?

Uh, well, we obviously want you to post pics.

Ever heard of the saying "treat others the way you want to be treated"? It apparently works really well! :-)

Edited by Kynok

Assuming that question was directed at me, I ask you to share what you want to and can, but please keep what you can't share to yourself as it will only cause trouble. We are a community afterall, here to help each other. Teasing other members so you can feel big is not nice.

Personally I'd like you to post pics. Honestly though I think people want you to post the pics before or as you comment on them. People don't want to hear about something they can't see, it frustrates them.

Assuming that question was directed at me, I ask you to share what you want to and can, but please keep what you can't share to yourself as it will only cause trouble. We are a community afterall, here to help each other. Teasing other members so you can feel big is not nice.

Okay then.

Why does everyone ask me to post pics? I said I can't, do you not know what that means? Do you think I'm not posting them to annoy you, or that there might actually be a reason behind it? If I wanted to piss you off, I wouldn't even share info. At least I'm doing that. But actually, I'm not going to share any more, you have Helden to thank.

ZotS: Because it's like a Jedi using the dark side of the force. Anakin tried that, but it didn't work out well.

Hi. Remember me? I have the Mistika pics. You may ask questions. I'm not posting them.
Uh, no.

Jesus you really know how to piss people off. Knock it off with the attitude and attention whoring now. Others have been warned for the same thing, so please don't start with a 'poor me' act or something. If you have pics, post them. If you can't, don't go around saying "I have pics, I have pics, but you can't see them! Look at meeee" please. It's not helpful in any way, shape, or form to the forum.

Okay then.

Why does everyone ask me to post pics? I said I can't, do you not know what that means? Do you think I'm not posting them to annoy you, or that there might actually be a reason behind it? If I wanted to piss you off, I wouldn't even share info. At least I'm doing that. But actually, I'm not going to share any more, you have Helden to thank.

ZotS: Because it's like a Jedi using the dark side of the force. Anakin tried that, but it didn't work out well.

Why does everyone ask you to post pics? Why go on about pics that you refuse/can't post? If there's a reason behind it, like you might get in trouble, wouldn't you get in trouble for revealing information about them by talking? Probably. This leads me to the conclusion that you just want attention. You don't want to share info? Please, by all means keep it to yourself. We'll just get it from a reliable source.

One more time like this, causing trouble in a thread, and I'm going to chamber you. You do almost nothing but give attitude and cause trouble, and even piss off staff, so I'm being more than fair.

Yeah, you might not be trying to piss us off, but you have to know you are by now.

If you're not, I do understand why you might be acting like such a cornball with this.

You have something, you're not supposed to show it, and you want to REALLY badly.

I had the first 2 Bionicle movies LONG before others did. I'd have LOVED to torrent them up and serve them hot to every fan who had the ability to download them. Unfortunately, it would've been pretty damn irresponsible and likely cost Lego a bit of money (especially since one was MONTHS and MONTHS before release date).

So, I compromised, creating a few gif images just to get people juiced up and hungry for the real thing.

And that's pretty much what you did... only you're acting like a total virgin by dangling it in our faces. :-D

Now, you were told by your source not to post them... but then you did. Do they not know you did this? I mean... you kinda' already broke their trust and credibility too. What I'm asking is, who haven't you pissed off yet? Is anyone left? lol

Just calm down a little. Before you know it, better images will be out and you'll be sitting there wondering why you acted all kookoo towards us.

Life moves on... let's all stop talking asking for these vaporized pics. :-)

(Unless any of you saved them to your hard drive... barf'em up so we can look at'em!)

Pencoin date='Jan 6 2008, 03:53 PM

wow thanks guys these rock this place is much bettter than bzp as you can post leaked images :-D

im staying here from now on

::removes training wheels off your bike::

*sniff*

They g-grow up so fast.

Welcome to the non-child safe Lego forum of no begging like a dog for exclusive table scraps that may not even be present!

~VBBN~

post Jan 6 2008, 04:13 PM

Dang, everyone from BZP is asking me where the imagews are, I say here, and they join!

Uh oh... you might've just signed the death warrant for your account there lol.

Shine

post Jan 6 2008, 08:20 PM

Hey, to those of you who have these hosted on your 'shelf/maj could you please include something in the header about not posting them on BZP?

Not our job to moderate their site. We're not BZ and don't believe in what they believe.

Prototype pics AHOY!

:-D

I agree with you guys.

I live in Czech Republic and we usually get new sets a lot faster than others, so I buy some of them, make some reviews and try to answer picture requests from those, who are not that lucky. I know you probably want to have some respect and attention around here but you

Edited by 80 Dollar

Pretty fair points, and I my presentation could obviously have been done better, but I wasn't trying to dangle it in front of your faces, I was going to answer questions about them.

Now, you were told by your source not to post them... but then you did. Do they not know you did this? I mean... you kinda' already broke their trust and credibility too.

I'm talking about different pics. I haven't shown them to anyone. As for what the difference between showing them and talking about them is -- well, if there's no difference, no one would ask for pics over info.

I don't care about admiration -- I just wanted to post what I could here -- as in, be nice. There was no profitable reason to discuss the pictures but I did anyway. But of course, that's not enough for some people. :-/

But of course, that's not enough for some people. :-/

You're doing it again! :-| Drop the subject.

JINZONINGEN 73 said:
Welcome to the non-child safe Lego forum of no begging like a dog for exclusive table scraps that may not even be present!

Not our job to moderate their site. We're not BZ and don't believe in what they believe.

Prototype pics AHOY!

:-D

PMs. PRIVATE messages.

Clonie said:
Pretty fair points, and I my presentation could obviously have been done better, but I wasn't trying to dangle it in front of your faces, I was going to answer questions about them.

I'm talking about different pics. I haven't shown them to anyone. As for what the difference between showing them and talking about them is -- well, if there's no difference, no one would ask for pics over info.

I don't care about admiration -- I just wanted to post what I could hear -- as in, be nice. There was no profitable reason to discuss the pictures but I did anyway. But of course, that's not enough for some people. :-/

If you have pics, post them. They will get leaked eventually. I can understand that you think no one likes you, but that's cause your cheesing us off. So, If you don't post them, don't say you havem, and try to rub it in peoples faces. Thank you.

If you have pics, post them. They will get leaked eventually. I can understand that you think no one likes you, but that's cause your cheesing us off. So, If you don't post them, don't say you havem, and try to rub it in peoples faces. Thank you.[/b]

And if he'll continue persisting and'll never show these pictures?..

oh well when we see the pics (I mean not from u clonie) we can see that if the descriptions u said were real or not real.If the info u said was real wow if not...lying? but i think yu werent lying :-/

Well that's settled then. I won't say anymore about the pictures, and hopefully no one else will either.

How about that crappy Takanuva set then, eh? |-/

QUOTE(JINZONINGEN 73 @ Jan 9 2008, 03:23 AM) *

Prototype pics AHOY!

PMs. PRIVATE messages.

Actually, it doesn't matter if it was done on the boards, done in PMs, (or even in IMs, if they think you used their site to obtain contact with the member).

:-X

Just sayin'. Unless of course their policy's recently changed or something.

Well, as usual there's some good parts on these new sets. But more than usual, making them almost worthy of purchase. The big panel fairings are good for lower waist armor on giant mechs. The all-trans head elements are good for all-trans mocs (goddamit, they better be the fluorescent UV blacklight reactive colors!), and the head spines look like they'll be pretty versatile, as well as the new ball and socket limbs.

Potential, potential... ...but not quite enough to produce slobber. They're getting better though, DEFINITELY.

Eh... while I will say Takanuva is nice and chunky - as opposed to the gangly thin things we've seen so far - I think his build could have been executed a little better... and anyway, why is he a Titan?

If you notice, yes, he has black armor, but he also has a Midak blaster... I'm seriously hoping the Midak doesnt count as his light powers |-/

Oh, and about Onua - If he indeed isnt hunchbacked and short, I wouldnt really be surprised at all. IMHO, Kongu had his perfect build - Hunchbacked, short, and stocky. Why they gave an obvious Toa of Earth build to a Toa of Air will forever boggle me; all I can hope for is that Onua doesn't wield twin Midak blaster - though that wouldn't surprise me either.

*shrug* Whatever. I just hope a few of the summer sets are good enough to be worth being repurposed to my Metru-Nui saga. I've already pulled in Nocturn, Carapar, and Takadox from 2007, and when I can get them, I want to bring in Toa Jaller (to act as a character I call "Arimjow") as well as Toa Kongu (Strip him of his freakin' chain-rocket-launchers, of course...)

- Heir

EDIT: Of course, I dont think Takanuvas build will matter much to the "target audience"... while looking for a picture of his 2008 model, I came across a fans interperetation of him:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=281198

Edited by Lord Admiral Helden Ravensdorn

Well that's settled then. I won't say anymore about the pictures, and hopefully no one else will either.

Would you stop calling Takanuva crappy >:-(

I would prefer the se to be that way *y*

Edited by Jetrax99

yes, takanuva along with t6 and t9 are some of the best sets, as they have the best design, well worth the money

yes, takanuva along with t6 and t9 are some of the best sets, as they have the best design, well worth the money

Y don't you like t3

I'm not him, but I can answer that - it looks like a FLYING LUNCHBOX...with guns. Seriously, it looks like a cargo carrier more than a war machine...

~Trexxen

I Got a better idea. Research. >:-( Stop your selfish excuses cause i know that even when people give you info you still won''t show the pics. if you show the pics, that would be great but if you don't we will never forgive you. >:-)