Sign in to follow this  
Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Day 3, Spaceship Soldiers

How does me reporting to you that 4 of 2 contacted me indicate we're working together?

By the way, 4 of 2 is "the code" I mentioned earlier who I thought was Scummy for suggesting we try to piece together ZipZop's code.

How could the tracker have stayed home on night one and have had a result on Clementine yesterday??

And why would a tracker ever stay home?

I have a lot of work when I get back to my computer. Something is way off.

Look out, I'm back at my computer.

Surely, I agree with that it is odd to claim to me, since this is my first game and I would likely screw things up. Which I may be doing by blurting this out. It could also be an attempt to play the noobs. Sorry for taking so long, I was going through Mingas post and her voting analysis.

Here it is (with much bravado): The Tale!

In a world gone madde, an actor claims the throne, and wants his make up artist to join the court.

Actor 1: "Hi, I know I look like a black sheep but I have a role in this. I know stuff about the make up artist."

Actor 2 (looks with dismay and suspicion at actor 1) "You lookalikea man. Have I been bothering you and you want me to stop? Why me?"

Actor 1: "You bring up good advices and are good at spotting space worms. We should follow up on those sightings. It may save us from being devoured. Also in this void empty space of the unknown, you seem like the only one I can trust. Do you know any other actors? I would like to get in touch."

Actor 2: "No. I won't."

Actor 2: "None shall pass. Keep flattering me though".

Actor 1: "Yeah man I hear you. However I know this one thing about the make up artist".

Actor 2: "If you really are an actor, you should try a modeling agency and audition, and get a health check. They apparently need that every 30 days or sumfin."

The End.

All names are fictional, except Actor 2. That's my middle name.

The make up artist also contacted me.

I have to place my vote.

I have a problem with deciding if one or both of them are scum, but both plausible townies, and good as a town block base if confirmed. I am unsure of strategy here, so I will vote for someone I think is scum. I don't have time to write the full reasoning right now (but I will do it if asked), based on many posts it wrote throughout.

One claiming tracker (there, it's out there), and claiming he had a result on the make up artist (no clues in the pictures, purely coincidental choice of actor-related person to stick to the theme in my fabulous play, but obviously no one appreciates art nowadays).

1) I will try to speak, and I think possibly I only have 3/4 of a day left. One is a tracker, and he tracked one person. I don't know if or what role that person have. One possibility I am thinking is perhaps SK, although I do not know how big the chances for that are, and the game mechanics enough. There are more issues that nags me. If I die tonight, there are at least two people that will become compromised. I will work diligently to convey this to someone I think I can trust before the night starts.

2) I am not believing it straight away because of several reasons. The biggest ones are timing (I got the "tracker" PM after I raised concerns about this person in the day thread. I did not go public with someone claiming to me straight away though. The other of the main concerns is the fishing for names to get in contact with other PRs. And there have been raised other concerns in public regarding the one that was tracked.

3) It took time because I was first a while after going through and posting my Minga vote report, and reading through the new comments that came while I worked on it. I also tried to make it so either one of the characters could not be recognized by deduction skills alone, and not.

And let me just repeat to make it perfectly clear: The "make up artist (no correlation to pictures, let's call him X from now on to avoid confusion) was the target for the one claiming tracker.

1) No. He tracked one person not targeting anyone.

2) I am trying, it was around 4 am when you asked me to stick around for a freakin minute, and I had been on this for about 6 hours today, quite possibly more. I can only do so much in a day, and I won't lose my partner and job because of EB. Sorry, mate, but that is where I draw the line.

As I said in the end of my play, I am Actor 2 in that scenario. There are 3 persons involved, including myself.

1) Myself.

2) The "tracker".

3) And the alleged target for the tracker, person X (formerly known as the make up artist). Djeez, how hard can it be. Is everything clear now. And I have not spoiled anything?

Sorry for the inconsistency in numbering answers on answers from the first two posts, and the numbering of people in the last post, but it made more sense in numbering the people that way.

So, because ZipZop does not have a very clear way of communicating, tells us several time that this tracker claimed yesterday to have targeted X, who we now know is Clementine. Today he says:

but the tracker said he stayed home the first night. Although this does not clear him, and there is still a lot that bugs me, he is the only one that has a report that is at least not contradicting his claimed role (night 1 result). I had him at SK for quite a while, but the way he played if he was not protected or had a redirector(?) it was a dangerous move. But remember his option was most likely be to get lynched. I still think it is a better bet than claiming to Minga. I hope not to many have claimed to her.

What the hell are you talking about here? You repeatedly state the "tracker" contacted you and revealed he saw Clementine doing nothing and now you say he stayed home Night One? :wacko: It can't be both. Everything else you say is nearly impossible to follow. I'll dissect all of that below.

Why? Both are dependent on taking down scum. Their aim have been off target but I am narrowing down the list and will try to get somewhere before the day ends.

Because none of them seem to be doing a very good job at reading who the Scum are. Two wrong kills and we could be done for.

Basically nonsense from here out, but I did notice that the quarrel between Minga, Seamus and Clementine ended quite abruptly with Minga and Seamus crediting eachother as town because they were the ones arguing, and Clem following suit. I don't think all of these are town.

That was not the conclusion. Nowhere do I say I believe them both to be Town now. And they don't seem to be putting me in their Town column, so maybe you can quote what doesn't exist you're referring to?

Because I've been of and on? I've been trying to read up any time I had available, but I must admit I have also been checking the town forum. Is there anything else that is unclear that I have not answered through the comments above?

No, you're clear as a bog in winter, mate.

Bear with me on this, folks. I have a feeling it's going to be tedious.

I sent out a code at the end of day 2 to identify the tracker claimer and X (formerly known as the make up artist). I survived, so now is the time to bring up the subject.

Who did you send the code too and why is no longer necessary because you survived one night? What makes you free and clear now? And what of your read of the tracker now? You say you were suspicious of him, what happened there?

The code plan obviously failed, since one of the persons getting a part of the main code died (Vasquez).

Vazquez posted five times this entire game. What made you trust her and why does 4 of 2 not have her as the list of people who have the code?

I got a response from Seamus about the code saying Bock and 4 of 2 also recieved the code, but he did not mention the others that were informed of their parts. So Seamus, Bock and 4 of 2 are involved with eachother one way or the other.

My point wasn't that he received the code and if we were "involved with eachother" why would I tell you he contacted me?

This quote was inserted when I finally catched up at post #89. The ones having the code was intended to start the town block.

What? You sent the code to ... me and Vazquez and maybe 4 of 2 and that was supposed to make us the Town block? :wacko:

The code was intended to dig deeper into someone that I acted in a way that was very scummy.

Is that what is what meant for? How did that work out? *huh*

Not that it would mean they were scum, but if they were not, they would be a good start of a town block. So they needed to be cleared.

Again, what? Who are they?

Unfortunately one of them were killed by scum, an overeager vig or a SK with bad antennas.

You mean drunk Vazquez with the five posts?

The code should find out who the two persons I had PM'd with was, for further investigations and/or lynching.

What?

Now one of them has gone of to the great grassland with endless carrot fields, and the other one is Clementine. X is Clementine.

You gave Clementine part of the code? What the megabluck is going on here? :wacko: I'm so confused. Nothing you are saying today makes any sense.

Which brings me to those concerns. We were probably contacted by two different people both claiming to have a read on Clementine.

Who was contacted by two different people?

I don't know what the claim about him from the other person was, but the tracker said he stayed home the first night. Although this does not clear him, and there is still a lot that bugs me, he is the only one that has a report that is at least not contradicting his claimed role (night 1 result). I had him at SK for quite a while, but the way he played if he was not protected or had a redirector(?) it was a dangerous move. But remember his option was most likely be to get lynched. I still think it is a better bet than claiming to Minga. I hope not to many have claimed to her.

This is impossible to follow. What the hell are you on about here? You do not communicate clearly at all or you're a horrible liar and sloppy Scum. I'm not sure what is going on but I'm completely baffled.

You gave Clementine part of the code? What the megabluck is going on here? :wacko: I'm so confused. Nothing you are saying today makes any sense.

I've never gotten any codes. I've PM'd with Zipzop, yes, but I've never received any codes.

This is impossible to follow. What the hell are you on about here? You do not communicate clearly at all or you're a horrible liar and sloppy Scum. I'm not sure what is going on but I'm completely baffled.

Yeah...kind of with you on that last one. :sceptic:

Add me to the list of the confused!

Let me see if I can make sense of this;

Zip Zop is contacted by the Tracker, who says he/she tracked Clem Night 1 and he didn't go anywhere

Zip Zop supposedly gives codes to Seamus and Vasquez, but Vasquez is dead and now Bock and 4 of 2 are claiming they were also given codes. The codes were supposed to reveal the Tracker and Tracker target... Who Zip Zop now says is Clementine.

What the hell is going on? :wacko:

The rules do not currently prohibit us from posting PMs from other players, so I am copying and pasting these to save myself time. We rented a movie and bought licorice. Yum.

Seamus

I have no patience.

Can you post the story of who is PMing your with weird stories, anonymously of course. If the day is over, please tell me. I'm not asking for names, I'd just like to hear the story. So replace the real name with some pseudonym. Sorry if this seems pushy. I think the more info the Town has, the stronger we are. If there's some weird mechanic at play or a crazy claim, it's best to have it out in the open.

ZipZop

I am considering telling two persons the names of the Tracker and the one he tracked before night deadline. So if I get killed, it would inevitable be looked closer at. They may either be a town block start or scum trying to play the new guy. Or one of them is scum and the other incredibly naive. I am working out who I should tell. I have no clear town reads. The least scummy is my only bet, but if I am wrong I reveal the tracker. Is the tracker a role that is worth risking to expose in the event it may lead to revealing scum or forming a town block? Seeing as you are one of the more experienced players can I ask for your advice? Not mentioning who I should tell but how many is a good bet, to make sure it gets looked into. Basically: can we make sure it gets looked into and at the same time reveal scum? I am thinking as I write, so excuse my rambling and try to see my dilemma. If I tell 2 or more people, perhaps I should tell a third person who the I told it to. And perhaps actually tell more persons the facts, but letting the one that I tell who I told know only about 1 or 2 of them? So if one or two of the ones I tell are scum they can not kill the others of without drawing major attention. I am having a hard time where to draw the line.

Seamus

Give one person a code and the other person the solution. So, for example, tell Actor 3 "f" and then tell Actor 4 that you've given Actor 3 "the letter of the alphabet that corresponds with the order the player appears in the list of players in the confirmation thread."

So, f would be the fourth person down. That way you're not telling anybody anything and they can connect only if you die.

Now, as to my question in the thread, did the tracker say they targeted a person who was targeting two players at once?

ZipZop

No, there was nothing mentioned about targeting two players. Where did that rumor start? If it is based out of anything I have said, I can confirm that it is a misunderstanding of some sort.

ZipZop

I will try to think of a system that keeps it secret until (if) I die and does not leave one player with all the information. So by tomorrow it should be possible to form a town block, no matter how the night goes.

Seamus

Obviously, you're putting a lot of work in but you've clearly missed a couple of things. By the way, I'm not suggesting you spend all your time on this. My comment came from asking you the same question three times and not getting an answer despite you being online and being in the thread and then disappearing for another 15 minutes. It's an aggravating way to have a conversation. Or you'd go to your Personal Messenger again and again, I noticed.

But you said "makeup artist" and didn't do a good job clarifying that it was a pseudonym for a person or a role. And someone was covered in fruit bits last night and people thought you were saying that was the role claiming to you. Someone else postulated that it was the person that "made up" the Claw and me and that was all said in thread. So you started the rumor and never cleared it up. :laugh:

ZipZop

Hi, I have come up with the code now. I'll leave you with one part of the code, since you seem to like bringing things out in the open.

Your part:

+2

I should also have mentioned this in the day thread:

Concerns that need to be raised:

-"Tracker" claimed after I called them out.

-"Tracker" asked to get in contact if anyone else contacted me.

-"X (subject of "tracker"s result)" claimed to have been contacted by the same person after I mentioned the claim in the day thread, even though there is no possible way X could know who contacted me.

-X was fishing for the name of the tracker, and gave me a hint that was wrong (and I confused some roles for a while, thinking X had the right person).

Seamus

Does the tracker verify that X was the person that they tracked?

ZipZop

I don't think I understand. The tracker said he had a result on X (formerly known as the make up artist). I said so in the day thread.

Seamus

But X gave you the wrong identity for the tracker?

I'm trying to ask questions that I would think of if I were you, so I'm just barreling ahead. I'm not fishing for identities so don't answer anything you don't feel comfortable answering.

With that in mind, has X been acting Scummy prior to this? And just so I can understand the timing, did the tracker tell you he tracked X long before X contacted you? You said X contacted you after you mentioned it in thread. I just wonder why the tracker would contact someone that they didn't find doing anything and reveal themselves as a tracker. Just because X wasn't targeting anyone doesn't mean he/she isn't Scum. It was a foolish thing for this supposed tracker to do...or they're both Scum running a silly gambit where they've put themselves both in the same basket.

Scum are more likely to have a tracker than a watcher, by the way and when I host I give the Scum a tracker and the Town a watcher and rarely use the Town tracker. However, I just got done playing Town tracker in Ragnarok III.

ZipZop

But X gave you the wrong identity for the tracker?

Not exactly. He has not given me identity, and I have not given the identity of the tracker.

With that in mind, has X been acting Scummy prior to this?

The short answer is YES.

And just so I can understand the timing, did the tracker tell you he tracked X long before X contacted you? You said X contacted you after you mentioned it in thread.

Yeah, I waited a while, and confronted the tracker why now. If it was to throw me off track after bringing up some suspicions in the day thread. X didn't contact me before I had said anything in the day thread about the claim, correct.

I just wonder why the tracker would contact someone that they didn't find doing anything and reveal themselves as a tracker. Just because X wasn't targeting anyone doesn't mean he/she isn't Scum. It was a foolish thing for this supposed tracker to do...or they're both Scum running a silly gambit where they've put themselves both in the same basket.

My concerns excactly. Or the tracker is the tracker, but being incredibly naive. While X may be scum trying to play the new guy. Both are acting very scummy, so they may well both be scum, pretending not to know eachother. Tough luck, because even though I am new, my mind works just fine.

Don't pay attention to my use of his/her. It is more a distraction than a slip, since I have been trying to not use him/her/it, and mixing them up etc.

4 of 2

I've been contacted by Stig with part of a "code" system. I guess he's worried about dying tongiht and so said he gave me, you, and Bock all parts of the info so if he's gone we can put it together. Just making sure you know that I've got a piece, so that we can assemble if he turns up dead.

Seamus

Mostlytechnic wrote me to say that he and Bock are the other two you gave the code to. Why is he telling me this? And why did you give him the identity of the other code–holders? Doesn't that somewhat defeat the purpose?

ZipZop

Ok, that's interesting. and no, it would not.

Seamus

It seems to me like it would defeat the purpose but maybe that is because I handled it differently when I split a code in Ragnarok III. MT and Bob received votes and well–deserved scrutiny today, why did you trust them with the other parts of the code? A three person code is interesting because if you're killed and it's broken somewhere, it'll be harder to figure out who broke the code.

Back to this tracker though. Does it make sense that he tracked X? Was X somebody that aroused suspicion on Day One? Or does the target seem off to you?

Again, I realize the second question might seem like fishing but the question for you is valid, you don't even need to answer it. But it should help you in considering if this tracker is trustworthy or not. If they tracked Lind Whisperer then that would make sense but if they tracked, say Nemo, for example, that would not make as much sense.

And then he stopped communicating with me.

But after I mention 4 of 2's contacting me in–thread, I get this:

4 of 2

Hm. So Stig didn't tell you I was part of the code? You mentioned 2 people in your public info on this, but I was told there's 3 of us - you, me, and bob. Not sure why us 3 were chosen, but so be it.

I'm guessing he did a 3 part code? You/bob must have something giving numbers to people, and I have which number is the tracker. So I'm guessing that you and bob each got half the players?

Since stig is still with us, I don't see any reason for us to combine and crack his code. Or do we trust that his id on the tracker is correct and try to build a block?

4 of 2

Oh, and the reason I'm bringing this all up - you didn't name me in public, but the way you posted made it seem like you were pretty suspicious of me (like why did I contact you?) I had no idea that stig did not tell you I was involved in the code. He gave me your and bob's names... I assumed that went all 3 ways, so there was nothing to lose in talking to you about it. And I'm talking now to keep things open and honest to show you I'm loyal.

Seamus

He didn't tell me the names so I was surprised when I got your message. I don't trust you, sorry. At least not yet, but not having any way to verify people, I feel kind of lost. This is the first game in a long time where nobody is claiming to me. :laugh: I suppose that is a good thing. I said 2 so people wouldn't know there's 3. I don't know what difference it makes but I never like Scum to have too much or correct info. The Town will go on if it doesn't know it's a 3 person code. I don't know why he selected the three of us when we've all been under scrutiny and got votes yesterday. Granted the person voting for me is probably Scum but still...

Have you heard from Stig today? I don't think we should combine the code yet. I don't think the four of us should try to start a Town block if we don't have reason to trust each other and I have no verification on any of the three of you.

4 of 2

Concur with everything you said. I don't blame you for not trusting me (and vice versa), and no reason for us to combine yet.

I have not heard anything from Stiggy.

And then after ZipZop posted, I got this from Bock, the first private contact we've had in this game:

Bock

What did MT say to you? He says that he's the other person that received the code and that you were misleading people in thread on purpose. He also said that Stig told him that he was splitting the code among us three. Stig didn't tell me who else or even how many others had this code, all he said is that it's part of a code.

Did Stig tell you how many others were getting the code? MT didn't say anything about adventurer1 getting the code but he did say that you told him that you knew two other people got it, but you didn't know who. (Which is more than I knew)

While the hall bickered, Minga Gorgon left for a moment to powder her nostril slits.

20749446364_75443a5181_z.jpg

but then she noticed a mysterious blacked-out figure approach her....

21380432681_beb1ff7b3f_z.jpg

"Oh, hey, it's you." She stated. "What are you doing all mysterious and shadowy?"

The figure proceeded to pummel her face with their fists. They punched her until she bled.

21372112555_e14cab4340_z.jpg

"Get back here you ass! Look what you've done to Minga's beautiful face! Minga hopes this doesn't swell, jerk! Minga ruled a gorram planet with and iron fist! No one punches Minga's face! No one!"

but the figure didn't care about subtlety, and bounded away, shouting "No clues in the pictures!" Or something.

You may now vote. With 12 players, a majority of 7 is required to lynch.

-"X (subject of "tracker"s result)" claimed to have been contacted by the same person after I mentioned the claim in the day thread, even though there is no possible way X could know who contacted me.

Nooo, one of the posting habits that Zipzop mentioned about the person claiming to him was similar to those of someone I was in contact with. I PM'd him, asking if the person he was talking to's bio referenced a certain franchise*, which the person to which I was talking to's bio did.

*More than one person's bio referenced the franchise - I used this to frame the question so, in the case I were scum, he could safely answer without putting the person's life in too much danger. The person's bio didn't reference the franchise, and that was that.

I wonder who punched Minga in the face... :look::sarcasm:

Who to vote for?

Paul has been pretty scummy recently. Hinckley brought up some good points about Captain Nemo. Clementine is... Clementine, I guess. This whole business with Stig and the codes/PM's is pretty odd but I'm leaning town on Stig. At this point it would really hurt to mislynch. :sceptic:

Hosts, I'd like to cuddle Minga and cradle its head and apologize for punching it.

Hosts, I'd like to cuddle Minga and cradle its head and apologize for punching it.

I could have sworn I said something about PMing this stuff... :innocent:

Wow, there’s a lot to get through

First off, I’m more inclined to believe Minga’s claim than not. Of course people shouldn’t just claim straightaway, but it makes sense that the investigator, if they’re indeed still alive, wants to get a town block going. But again, I could be wrong about this. Just be cautious everyone.

The three way argument between Clem and Seamus and Minga was pretty weird. Of course there’s always the possibility that they’re just three townies fighting while the scum slink under the radar, but at the same time it’s a little off. If Minga is indeed town, the people completely tossing her claim aside as ridiculous would look rather suspect. But we don’t know what parts of this are true and what aren’t. I don’t think we should be making any full fledged judgments about this just yet. it’s the same sort of thing we went through with Clem. I mean, it’s only natural to be dubious when something like this comes up, but some people are too sure of themselves for my comfort. Opinions often change, so it looks really scummy when people refuse to consider different possibilities, be they positive or negative.

Right now, Seamus and Bock stand out to me for being quick to point the finger at her for being scum early on, instead of considering there’s a possibility, however slight you may think it is, that she might be telling the truth. Again, this has just been little pings here and there throughout the day so far, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to make a case for and vote for either one yet. I could be completely off about this, but that’s my general impression so far. This whole thing just reminds me of the incident with Clem and how easily sidetracked by it we got. It’s important to discuss these things, but we also need to be hunting for scum.

Paul does strike me as scummy, but after what happened with Claw yesterday I’m hesitant to vote for someone who is acting so obviously strange.

Zipzop, on the other hand, is acting in a very weird way. As an aside, I’m sorry for all the other stuff going on for you right now. It’s understandable, this is life, things like this happen all the time. But you and Seamus and 4 of 2’s back and forth is one of the most frustratingly confusing things I’ve ever read, and it’s honestly going to take me a while to work it all out in my head :wacko: If you would all clarify that some more, that would be extremely helpful.

Especially when some of us are currently running on fumes and don’t have a lot of brainpower left :blush:

Exactly. Minga was the investigator's only contact through the whole of Day Two. Minga could have just killed the investigator and nobody would have been any the wiser (except for maybe Clem).

I'm a little concerned as to why the investigator contacted you at all. Now that we've established that the clothes switcher isn't a proper role, I'm not quite sure why the cop would have outed themselves to a vanilla on Day Two for no real reason. Didn't a few of us note yesterday that a cop should be cautious about contacting someone they've 'cleared' due to the possibility of a godfather or framer/tailor? I just don't understand the urgency behind the cop's actions both yesterday and today.

Who is suggesting claiming to Clem? Minga claims wardrobe designer and ask people to claim to her.

I'm talking about 4 of 2's suggestion-but-not-really-a-suggestion yesterday that if PRs claim to Clem, vanillas should claim to him first, and that both PRs and vanillas should inform other people that they are claiming to Clem so that they know if someone who claimed to Clem gets killed. :wacko:

4 of 2 followed this complicated theory by saying we shouldn't claim to Clem though, which makes me wonder why he put so much thought into something he doesn't endorse himself.

Getting back to the non-Wen votes on Day One though (now correctly coloured)...

6 votes for Clementine Lister (Lind Whisperer): (Chromeknight, Sir Stig, Xenophobic Monoxide, Lazychicken, Lady K, Dragonfire)

1 vote for Vasquez Rodriguez (Lady K): (Lind Whisperer)

1 vote for Hannah Ford (Ranger of the Forest): (Mostlytechnic)

4 of 2 gave Hannah one of those pokes scum often make in order to avoid associating with a bandwagon on a townie. He admitted that he thought both Wen and Clem were townies, so instead he decided to vote for someone for being inactive.

Honestly, this is pinging my town-dar for Clem. She's legitimately trying to help the town and not voting for someone she thinks is town, even at the potential cost of her own life. There's still many hours left to decide, so she's got time to continue to persuade people. Similarly, I'm NOT going to be voting for either Clem or Wen today - both are still leaning townie to me.

For now, I'm going to

Vote: Hannah Ford (Ranger of the Forest)

Because she's barely gotten out of bed during all of this. One solitary post, making all the usual noises (I'm busy, I've got suspicions that I'll talk more about later and doesn't ever do it, brief comments on the main characters of the day) but nothing of substance or importance. AKA sliding under the radar... scummo's favorite place to be.

This is a good place for the scum to sit, committing to neither option and thus not being culpable for the death of a townie. Instead, 4 of 2 raises a weak suspicion that can easily be dropped later. He later admits his vote was pointless, and uses that to implicate Clem when he agrees that Hannah was suspicious:

Dang, way to jump on all the suspicions. Even saying I might have something with Hannah, when my vote was primarily a prod with a bit of suspicion mixed in. And really, signing off when there's still 24 hours left? Way to be fatalistic! Although I realized that according to the rules, the day is over since the majority has been reached. Don't think I've ever played a game on this planet though that does that, the rulers here usually let the hours run out in the day. Other places I've played DID end immediately when lynch was reached and it really affects the playstyle, since it becomes strategy to time the last votes.

But seriously Clem, even I know my vote on Hannah was a throwaway vote. I was just looking for someone I could justify a vote on since it's mandatory and I don't want to vote for you or Wen. But now I'm pinging a bit with how you jumped all over that weak suspicion...

It just seems strange how reluctant 4 of 2 was to vote for Clem or Wen. I don't understand how he had such a strong a town-read on them on the very first day, and why he was so reluctant to associate himself with either lynch.

For now, I will Vote: 4 of 2 (mostlytechnic)

Now this being said, I don't want to be lynched and I have contacted Clem and Minga's to clear the air and I think we're in good standing now.

Minga can confirm this and would prefer not to lynch Paul today.

Who is suggesting claiming to Clem? Minga claims wardrobe designer and ask people to claim to her.

Claim to Minga? Naaah.... Msr Wardrobe Designer, claiming a role that is clearly noted :Host note: "Self-assigned comical "night-actions" have been ruled as not actions at all in any practical sense.

Not a role. It's a night action. No role is mentioned. Trying you can use that role to verify yourself? What are you talking about?!

Sheeping what Seamus said earlier. Noted.

This is hard to counter. because the probability of someone have been clared by someone that are not dead by now or vice versa is small. I do believe of the following reason that Minga may be the right person to claim to. (2nd or third viewing of page 2 post 28.

Sorry, what? You just called Minga out for asking for claims and then you say that Minga is the right person to claim to :wacko:

Basically nonsense from here out, but I did notice that the quarrel between Minga, Seamus and Clementine ended quite abruptly with Minga and Seamus crediting eachother as town because they were the ones arguing, and Clem following suit. I don't think all of these are town.

Minga never said Seamus was town, neither did Seamus say either Minga or Clementine was town. You're putting words in our mouths. Ping.

:sceptic: Why would a "confirmed townie" be a target for the scum? The scum already know who all the town are, they're the people not on their team. Killing this so-called confirmed townie would be no different to killing any other member of the town...

Surely the scum would rather kill someone who's been investigated as town, than someone random?

Also, I still think it's scummy that you basically told all of the power roles to message you so you could form a town block. Then you're just saying that this investigator told you to go out into the thread and ask for claims? Does this investigator not know what a godfather is? Or a tailor?

Minga's not responsible for the investigator freakin' contacting Minga at the beginning of Day Two, saying "You have been found to be loyal". Stop accusing Minga for the investigator's actions, Minga doesn't know what's going on inside their head.

I'm going to go for a theory that might seem outlandish, since that's what I specialize in, and might be totally wrong, because that's something else I specialize in. It's possible that the investigator is dead. Clem and Minga are both scum and since they know who the scum are, they were able to PM a townie today to say the investigator confirmed him. It's possible they tracked the investigator night one, killed him last night and Minga is now pretending there's an investigator out there to lure other PRs to her. Clem's claim of universal backup was viewed with suspicion yesterday, and if I'm honest, it's still suspicious to me. I viewed Clem's claim with suspicion yesterday, but still treated it as a legitimate claim when it happened. Here's some things that bother me a bit, all the way back to Clem's first hints of being the backup:

Nice theorising, but it's not true because the investigator is alive, well and posting in this thread.

How do you know this? You said earlier that it's first come first serve and you can't pick which PR you inherit. It's a bit outlandish to think that seven vanilla townies have died and not a single town PR has, isn't it?

Stop fishing, Bock. She knows it. Full stop.

Minga insists that revealing this other confirmed townie will make them a target and that she wants to "keep the scum guessing" (which is total BS as I said since the scum know who the freaking town are and therefore don't need to guess who is a confirmed townie), I think this second confirmed member of the town should reveal themselves. However, the second part of Minga's post has equally bothered me. I'll post it again:

Does nobody else find this suspect? Yes, that's a complete and total possibility and it's one that they're likely trying to avoid to prevent three scum being outed if the whole thing blows up in their face as compared to only two.

You think they should reveal themselves. Fine, you're entitled to your own opinion. Most of the town don't.

Minga is a she, not an it. But your remorse is appropriate considering the situation :thumbup:

I'm a little concerned as to why the investigator contacted you at all. Now that we've established that the clothes switcher isn't a proper role, I'm not quite sure why the cop would have outed themselves to a vanilla on Day Two for no real reason. Didn't a few of us note yesterday that a cop should be cautious about contacting someone they've 'cleared' due to the possibility of a godfather or framer/tailor? I just don't understand the urgency behind the cop's actions both yesterday and today.

Neither does Minga, it's not something Minga would do in the investigator's place but how can Minga explain their actions?

It just seems strange how reluctant 4 of 2 was to vote for Clem or Wen. I don't understand how he had such a strong a town-read on them on the very first day, and why he was so reluctant to associate himself with either lynch.

Yeah, that is quite a common scum strategy isn't it ?

snapback.pngHinckley, on 13 September 2015 - 05:48 AM, said:

Nooo, one of the posting habits that Zipzop mentioned about the person claiming to him was similar to those of someone I was in contact with. I PM'd him, asking if the person he was talking to's bio referenced a certain franchise*, which the person to which I was talking to's bio did.

*More than one person's bio referenced the franchise - I used this to frame the question so, in the case I were scum, he could safely answer without putting the person's life intoo much danger. The person's bio didn't reference the franchise, and that was that.

Waiiit. Let Minga get this straight. (I'll refer to Zipzup's tracker as Person A and Clem's contact as Person B)

- According to Zipzup, after Zipzup had posted in the day thread mentioning the claim, Clem PM'd him and said "Person A (tracker) contacted me" although there was no possible way Clem could know

- According to Clementine, Clem was contacted by Person B. Zip said to Clem via PM that Person A had some unique posting habits. Clem thought that her Person B had similar posting habits. Person B's character referenced a certain franchise (which multiple players also referenced). Clem then asked Zipzup whether Person A's character referenced the franchise. Zipzup said no.

Someone is lying in this case. Clem claims that Zip said Person A and Person B are not the same person. But Zip claims that Clem was contacted by Person A. :wacko:

Arrgghh, messed up the quoting. The first quote is from Seamus, directly quoting Zipzup. The second quote is Clem's reply.

OH. Ignore my entire post :blush: This explains it:

X was fishing for the name of the tracker, and gave me a hint that was wrong (and I confused some roles for a while, thinking X had the right person).

~snip~

What happened was that Zipzop said in public that Person A was 'flattering' him.

Person B had been flattering to me, ergo I contacted Zipzop about it to see if they were the same person, starting out with the whole franchise thing, etc. Not the same franchise, ergo not the same people.

So, because ZipZop does not have a very clear way of communicating, tells us several time that this tracker claimed yesterday to have targeted X, who we now know is Clementine. Today he says:

What the hell are you talking about here? You repeatedly state the "tracker" contacted you and revealed he saw Clementine doing nothing and now you say he stayed home Night One? :wacko: It can't be both. Everything else you say is nearly impossible to follow. I'll dissect all of that below.

Taking things out of context, that always works doesn't it? He stayed home. He/she, whatever. Clementine did nothing night one. Clementine stayed home. According to the Tracker.
Because none of them seem to be doing a very good job at reading who the Scum are. Two wrong kills and we could be done for.
Yeah, like one wrong lynch and a scum kill, for instance.
That was not the conclusion. Nowhere do I say I believe them both to be Town now. And they don't seem to be putting me in their Town column, so maybe you can quote what doesn't exist you're referring to?

No, it was not said clearly. The closest is Mingas post:

f you're town, then yes, this day has up until now been dominated by town v. town arguing. Let's focus on some scum instead.
Who did you send the code too and why is no longer necessary because you survived one night? What makes you free and clear now? And what of your read of the tracker now? You say you were suspicious of him, what happened there?

I see you have been quoting PMs later on in the thread, but I will answer your soup, one ingredient at a time. I did not want to reveal anything here. It is better that I get lynched than giving the scum any more info.

Vazquez posted five times this entire game. What made you trust her and why does 4 of 2 not have her as the list of people who have the code?
I did not trust anybody at the time. Not her, not you. I will now post the PMs between me and the claimed tracker, leaving names out of it for now. Decide if this sounds scummy yourselves. I recieved the first one after I called the claimed tracker out for something else:

Tracker

I know this is going to sound as suspicious as anything but I promise you I am the Town Tracker, I tracked Clementine last night and she stayed at home. Don't tell anyone on the Day thread.

Me:

Is that why you are practicly invisible. Because you have a PR? I won't tell anyone in the day thread, at least yet, since that would be megablocking stupid if you are. But why do you say this to me? So I should lay of you, or lay of Clementine? You are right it sounds suspicious. But it also does not make total sense that Clementine is scum. I have not made up my mind yet, and I have been out all day since you sent this message, so I have a lot of catching up to do in the day thread. I almost lost my train because I was about to reply, but I won't hold That against you.

Tracker:

First off sorry about your train, but anyway there's a lot of things in your post that need to be addressed, whether Clem is scum or not is beyond me, he claims to be the back up, which, as I've stated in the day thread is an odd thing to do in public and could be a gesture to make himself look town. Now to your second point, why you?, to be honest you are the only person I trust in that day thread as you've made a lot of helpful townie posts, but anyway, catch up on the day thread, and see what you have to say. also, are you in contact with any other players? specifically any PR's, because if you are it would be very helpful to make contact.

Me:

No, you are the only one that have contacted me. If someone else contacts me, I can't tell you who it is. I trust my own instincts, and I have to read and find the weaknesses myself. A lot of times going through the posts and views of others posts. Going back and reading a lot of posts over and over again is exausting. I may paraphrase wording and not mention names if someone else contact me. At least until I find someone I trust on my own analysis. I don't trust you at the moment. I am wary of Minga, because her compiling of info is worded very biased, I was going through all the votes placed and looked at the reasoning for the votes, and I did not concur with all the biases. That you also pick up her as suspicious is interesting. Clementine is a hard case, even if he have come with some good points, I have a problem seeing how people could ever could trust him especially with all the strange godfather suspicions. Several tracker reports to make sure he stays home are needed from a confirmed town tracker. And there was one post pointing out weaknesses in this as well, since the scum could arrange their kill around Clems gained backuprole. If he is backup. I have a problem to see how I can trust anyone, except my own gut feeling combined with applying critical thinking when reading posts. If it smells like fish, it's probably fish, until proved female genitalia.

Me again:

Thank you though for seeing that my posts raises valid points to adress. Although my suspicion of you (on code orange, among others) makes me second guess if my "helpful townie posts" are on track. It may be my negative thinking reaching critical mass, but holy shaite this game messes with your head. If Clem is inheriting PR he should be watched, if he is not to hot to touch by the mafia right now. (heheh, not to hot to touch <- I should write lyrics to that one.)

Tracker:

Yep, mafia certainly messes with you! Clem is an odd one, claiming in public is just - :wacko:, however the tracking result did say that she stayed at home and did nothing.

Me:

Yeah, but if he is godfather, based on him trying to lead people to believe Seamus is godfather, and others proposing to claim to either clem or seamus, and then 4 of 2 asking people to claim to her. I think you, if you are town should find the alignment cop, then you can confirm eachother, combined with a role cop to confirm both of you. If you have the role you claim going that way would make a good basis for the town block.

My point wasn't that he received the code and if we were "involved with eachother" why would I tell you he contacted me?
I don't know.
What? You sent the code to ... me and Vazquez and maybe 4 of 2 and that was supposed to make us the Town block? :wacko:
Ok, I can see how that one caused confusion. Typo. It was meant to be: NOT intended to make the town block. followed by:
The code was intended to dig deeper into someone that I acted in a way that was very scummy. Not that it would mean they were scum, but if they were not, they would be a good start of a town block. So they needed to be cleared.
Is that what is what meant for? How did that work out? *huh*
Obviously it went horribly wrong. Satisfied?
Again, what? Who are they?
I have mentioned the implications with this. Clementine. If he trusts you, he can tell you who the other on is.
You mean drunk Vazquez with the five posts?
Yeah I should not have mentioned one of them was dead. When I said Clementine is X, I forgot that it would mean the tracker was dead. I was hoping it was overlooked. I'm new, but don't hang me for being inexperienced.
What?
or verifying town. doh. It was obvious in my head, but I sometimes forget to spell everything out.
No, Clementine is X. I used X to mask the names, but now it is crucial to get a town block together, and after Laura the tracker died, he is the closest to being verified from a reliable source. That's why we should claim to him.
Who was contacted by two different people?
I was contacted by Laura claiming tracker. Clementine was contacted by someone saying they had a result on him. Are you trying not to understand?

Is everyone else as confused as Seamus?

No, Clementine is X. I used X to mask the names, but now it is crucial to get a town block together, and after Laura the tracker died, he is the closest to being verified from a reliable source. That's why we should claim to him.

I was contacted by Laura claiming tracker. Clementine was contacted by someone saying they had a result on him. Are you trying not to understand?

What the **** ?? If the tracker died last night, why would you reveal it in public?

Please can you clarify exactly who you sent the codes to.

Sheeping what Seamus said earlier. Noted.

I wrote my reply before I had read the whole thread. We just happened to have the same opinion.
Sorry, what? You just called Minga out for asking for claims and then you say that Minga is the right person to claim to :wacko:
Yeah, I inserted a comment above when reasoning that Clem is the closest to verified person we have to claim to. Before that you were, well the only other one that have been a candidate for claiming to.
Minga never said Seamus was town, neither did Seamus say either Minga or Clementine was town. You're putting words in our mouths. Ping.
It ended with you agreeing that you were probably townies.
Minga's not responsible for the investigator freakin' contacting Minga at the beginning of Day Two, saying "You have been found to be loyal". Stop accusing Minga for the investigator's actions, Minga doesn't know what's going on inside their head.
Can everybody try to chill down. Bock, everyone can't be the godfather. This paranoia started on day 1. There is not many left that has not been accused of being the godfather by now.

It ended with you agreeing that you were probably townies.

Shall Minga quote that again? What Minga said was if Seamus was town, then the day has been town v town arguing, because Minga knows she is town herself :wacko: Minga has never said that Seamus is town.

If you're town, then yes, this day has up until now been dominated by town v. town arguing. Let's focus on some scum instead.

Besides, Zipzop, you're deliberately ignoring the question that Minga has asked both repeatedly in-thread and in private:

What the **** ?? If the tracker died last night, why would you reveal it in public?

I already slipped up in an earlier post saying one of them were dead. If it is out there, it is better to make everyone aware of it, because I don't think the chances of several scum that communicates would have missed it. Being overly cautious have not gotten the town anywhere. Nor have spilling information. But pressuring me into making errors have helped the scum.

Of the essential code Vasquez got one part (1 and 17). Seamus got one part (+2). Bock got one part (confirmation page, order of confirmed). The other ones, 4 of 2, Nathan and Paul each got a part with 2 of the ones getting the code, so it would be taken up in public. This was assuming Clementine and/or Laura was scum, and to rule out it being ignored or turned around in case I had sent the code to scum. They also got a list of the concerns that needed to be raised, but I decided that I could post them in public without revealing anything. Vasquez was murdered, so it didn't work at all. Also I did not get killed, and one of the concerned(read the PMs I posted) got killed but turned up town.

Correction not Paul, Diamond Dodd.

I assumed that the "dead" person was a reference to Vasquez, who got the code.

So you gave a 3-part code to Bock, Seamus and Vasquez, then you gave duplicate parts to 4-of-2, Nathan and Diamond ??

How convenient,

Surely the scum would rather kill someone who's been investigated as town, than someone random?

They really wouldn't. As I said the scum know who the town are. Having your mysterious cleared person claiming in thread isn't going to make them any less of a target.

I'm not saying the investigator shouldn't have contacted you, I'm saying the investigator shouldn't have told you to get everyone to claim to you.

Nice theorising, but it's not true because the investigator is alive, well and posting in this thread.

Great, I'll just take your word on that one.

Stop fishing, Bock. She knows it. Full stop.

I'm not fishing. I'm pointing out how scummy it sounds that she can walk around saying that every town PR is still alive.

You think they should reveal themselves. Fine, you're entitled to your own opinion. Most of the town don't.

Great. I'm glad I'm in the minority in a situation where you're trying to protect a confirmed townie "to keep the scum guessing." I've said it before, and I'll say it again:the scum don't need to guess who the town are because they KNOW who the town are. That's the point of the game. The scum killing your confirmed person is no different to the scum killing me. We'd both come up as town the next day. Does nobody else find this scummy? Are people seriously okay with this? Withholding the name of somebody that has been confirmed is harming the town since there's a chance we could lynch them today. But like I said, fantastic explanations. You, Clem, and your third confirmed person go ahead and start off your "town block". :thumbup:

Can everybody try to chill down. Bock, everyone can't be the godfather. This paranoia started on day 1. There is not many left that has not been accused of being the godfather by now.

No, not everyone can be the godfather. But the person who is claiming in thread to have been investigated on night one certainly can be.

Dealing with Space Computer problems, so I'm very late at replying to this. Not that Seamus should be surprised or anything.

No, Rip. I mean Rip. Rip starts the game with the bold call for Dr. Wen's head and if he's Scum he's borrowing a page from the Scubacarrot manual of Mafia–play: Act really bold and confident and people will mistake the confidence for Towniness.

I'm remember the name but not the strategy--I've not played for the better part of the year. Although I think it's ridiculous to meta-game me of of someone else's strategy because we are both bold and confident apparently. For the record, I'm confident in myself, because I know I'm town.

Remember that opening statement too, I'll come back to it: "I can't leave for an hour without everything crazy going on..." He proposes that Dr. Wen is a detriment to the town no matter what his affiliation is. His "perspective" is that he's either Town, Scum or Neutral... :look: That's some great sleuthing skills there. Maybe he's also a Mafia player? An EB member? An AFOL? And then his vote is carefully worded, "he's a detriment to the Town." This is basically saying "when he flips Town, I still said I just didn't want him here because he's a detriment to us no matter what he was." How dare a noob act like a noob and play like one on top of it? I voted for Dr. Wen as well but it's because I thought he was Scum. Lynching someone because they're a bad Townie doesn't seem to me to be a very Townie thing to do.

I'll counter this--so if I said I though he was a detriment and scummy, you would have nothing to say, right? You said he was scummy, and that justifies your vote on him, while my deterrent vote does not? Well, the fact is we were both wrong--suggesting that you were more 'in the right' because you said he was scummy does not change the fact we both wrongly voted out an townie.

Again, he's making a Scuba–esque bold claim for the "blocker" not to protect Clementine. It's weird in and of itself as the protector could protect the backup as it's not only the only "role" the Town knows to protect, it's also possibly the only "role" the Scum know to kill. Why wouldn't the Scum want to take out a backup if they don't know the identity of any other role. But, let's see how Scum perspective effects this bold statement. He thinks the blocker protects. That's a weird mistake to make. Blockers probably...hmmmm...block? And the protection is given by....I think the protector. It struck me as odd at the time and I couldn't pinpoint why and today I thought of this. If the Scum don't have a protector, how do they protect themselves? Trying to block the vig or SK, that's how. :tongue: Scum Perspective.

And again, that one started with "It's late so..." blah blah blah statement, remember that one too.

Again, I'm not Scuba. And yes, it was late. And in addition, I will give you this point--I totally just ducked up those names/roles.

Scum Perspective: suspect to the Scum. The Town is looking for Scum suspects. For Rip to think of Scum as having suspects must be how he views his job as Scum.

Suspect as in the adjective definition. I.e. The scum would now constantly think Clementine is suspect over other townies. Hopefully, after this second clarification, you will understand words have more than one meaning. Alternatively, you could learn to read complete sentences, so you could discover I clarified my meaning of 'suspect' later in the exact same sentence.

Suspect (adjective)

not to be relied on or trusted; possibly dangerous or false.

"a suspect package was found on the platform"

synonyms: suspicious, dubious, doubtful, untrustworthy; More

Also, yes scum have suspicions, suggesting they don't is ridiculous. Scum know who the town are, but they're still suspicious of who the PRs are.

Thinking back to the best examples I can remember of this type of middle–ground Scum play, the entire Scum team in Harriet Slutter and fhomess in Unrest in the Forest, the accused Scum always says something like "Well, I have been busy or tired or sad or grumpy and I do type really slow, is that so Scummy? Sorry I can't be as active as __(fill in the blank, usually me)__ do you expect me to be online all day? I've justified everything I've said and voted. How is that Scummy? I'm just trying to find Scum, sorry I'm not always right.

I'll look over the rest of these middle–ground posters, but Rip was the first that came to mind when I started looking at the lower contributors.

I'm sorry, I forgot that only the people who talk the least and who are in the middle ground are sure scum. Talking the most is an obvious sign of Townieness. Clearly, lynching and scrutinizing those people has thus far yielded the best results. And Seamus, if you reach the end of this sentence, you should understand that was sarcasm.

--

And who, on the developments of the Tracker debacle: with Laura apparently being the now deceased tracker, it is also common public knowledge to assume that Clementine is the new Tracker--being the 'universal-backup'. Problem is for me, is that still don't believe in Clementine's claim. And I'm not going to, because it's something we cannot verify. Laura was the tracker, we assume this is fact (she turned up town, so we have to assume she was telling the truth). And she tracked Clementine night one, and he did nothing--that however does not verify he is not scum, rather that he did nothing. Now Clementine is the tracker--which in the position of a scum could easily be forged. Being tracked doing nothing is in no way the same as being investigated town.

Great. I'm glad I'm in the minority in a situation where you're trying to protect a confirmed townie "to keep the scum guessing." I've said it before, and I'll say it again:the scum don't need to guess who the town are because they KNOW who the town are. That's the point of the game. The scum killing your confirmed person is no different to the scum killing me. We'd both come up as town the next day. Does nobody else find this scummy? Are people seriously okay with this? Withholding the name of somebody that has been confirmed is harming the town since there's a chance we could lynch them today. But like I said, fantastic explanations. You, Clem, and your third confirmed person go ahead and start off your "town block". :thumbup:

I'm in this minority. We've lost too many townies already to start hiding information. If we lynch wrong again, and there's enough kills we could be done for.

Taking things out of context, that always works doesn't it? He stayed home. He/she, whatever. Clementine did nothing night one. Clementine stayed home. According to the Tracker.

Then your participle was dangling. Please communicate clearly.

Yeah, like one wrong lynch and a scum kill, for instance.

Wait, shit. Are we at lynch or lose on Day Three? :wacko: Since it seems there's a serial killer out there, that means we could be six Townies to five Scum. :cry_sad: How did that happen so quickly?

Obviously it went horribly wrong. Satisfied?

No. Because your plan makes no sense in the first place. You made a code to lead people to the tracker (who was killed last night) and broke it up between six different people? :wacko: How many Townies do you think there are? Why would you send it to so many people? Especially the ones you chose to send it to. You yourself called out Bock and even threw some suspicion at 4 of 2. What you did doesn't make any sense.

Then, today, you tell everyone that I told you 4 of 2 contacted me about the code and insinuate that we're "involved". Yet, you don't question why 4 of 2 knew about Bock but not Vazquez as you have grouped us together. Yet, you imply I should've known the other three somehow? You make zero sense. How were the six of us supposed to find each other anyway. Can anybody else of those six people tell me what the hell is going on? I can't piece this mess together. Something seems really off to me.

Yeah I should not have mentioned one of them was dead. When I said Clementine is X, I forgot that it would mean the tracker was dead.

How does Clementine being X mean the tracker is dead??? :wall: What the hell are you talking about? Obviously, you're saying (below) Laura was the tracker but how does Clementine being X mean that. :wacko:

but I sometimes forget to spell everything out.

Yeah, let's try more of that, ZipZop.

Yes, doing nothing is "verified". :hmpf:

Nobody knows what "result" means. Why can't you tell us what type of result? That's what is being communicated poorly. If you're grouping it together with the story about the tracker but not being specific about some other person who contacted Clementine, then why wouldn't we assume it's the same person? :wall:

But pressuring me into making errors have helped the scum.

Eh? *huh*

Whoa, whoa. You already did this for Clementine. You can't have Paul verified too and Paul has made the Scummiest post in the history of EB Mafia.

I'm here, I'm here. I came by twice today to send potato messages but otherwise was incapable of posting due to ... Pressing apples to make cider :wub:

:hmpf_bad: What? You sent PMs but didn't answer any of the concerns raised in thread? So you'd rather play your game in private?

Now; i realize that my behaviour of yesterday was not-so-townish but I had little time to gather my thoughts so it all came up scrambled and was quite scummy.

!!!!! Hello!!!!! :sing: He admits yesterday to sheeping the vote and now he's admitting to being "not–so–townish" and "Scummy"??? If your thoughts were scrambled and seemed Scummy yesterday, where's the Townie non–Scummy clarification of those thoughts? No Townie should ever say this. Ever. I can't see this coming from a Town perspective.

I was somewhat suspicious of Clem's claim as it was/ is an unusual claim and seemed like an easy claim for scum to make. I now know my suspicions to have been misplaced.

That's not the issue. You said all day you were inclined to believe her. That would imply you're not suspicious. All you said about her yesterday was that her claim wasn't handled well.

I also made some comments about Minga's analysis which were probably not the best thought out.

You mean since the analysis implicated you as Scum you shouldn't have blatantly tried to write it off as fluff? You forgot to think out the part where that made you look really Scummy.

Now this being said, I don't want to be lynched and I have contacted Clem and Minga's to clear the air and I think we're in good standing now.

You cleared the air with Clem and Minga?? And now you three are in good standing. This is the weakest defense ever. It is Scummy, it reads like thinly veiled lies and you've once again ignored the actual concerns brought up about you. I can't imagine what has happened in private but your Actions are not Townie Actions, at all. There's not even any mention of me today. You voted for me yesterday because you thought I was defending Clem. What happened to that suspicion? Me defending Clem insinuates that one or both of us is Scum. So now you want to go to Clem to "clear the air"? So you think she's Town? Or you know she's Town? That's worse than "defending" her which I didn't even do. You voted for me yesterday for defending Clem and now you've gone to Clem to clear yourself...that's the same sort of Scummy you were accusing me of. How do you expect everyone to believe the air is cleared just because you talked to those two.

If it is 6:1:5, (Town: SK: Scum) then we need to find a Scum today. Scum can be doing any desperate thing to get to the Night phase to get that Townie kill in and avoid today's lynch. I feel like we're being given a gift with the Scummiest posts ever coming from Paul. Clem and Minga, if you're Town, you better be damn sure whatever Paul is saying to you is on the level. I cannot imagine what it is that he's saying that would negate the ludicrous Scumminess he has displayed.

And, Rip Sewer likes to read the thread and not post. Like if he doesn't say anything, the suspicions against him will just go away.

Quite a few people are hovering. Maybe trying to stall the vote? It's going to take active participation to get this lynch right.

:facepalm: I missed this in a sea of ZipZop gibberish. Sorry. I'm looking at it now.

Dealing with Space Computer problems, so I'm very late at replying to this. Not that Seamus should be surprised or anything.

I'm in this minority. We've lost too many townies already to start hiding information. If we lynch wrong again, and there's enough kills we could be done for.

I'm not saying the investigator shouldn't have contacted you, I'm saying the investigator shouldn't have told you to get everyone to claim to you.

OK. That's not Minga's problem.

Withholding the name of somebody that has been confirmed is harming the town since there's a chance we could lynch them today.

Okay, Minga will make you a little deal. If the confirmed person is being lynched today, Minga will reveal them. But the way things are now, he or she is not even under any suspicion whatsoever, so what is the point in revealing him/her?

Wait, shit. Are we at lynch or lose on Day Three? :wacko: Since it seems there's a serial killer out there, that means we could be six Townies to five Scum. :cry_sad: How did that happen so quickly?

Minga doubts there would be five Scum and a Serial Killer in a game of only 19 players, since that would mean that almost a third of players were non-Town, making it an unfairly balanced game. Four scum and a Serial Killer, Minga can see.

On the other hand, if there are indeed six non-townies, then the chances of hitting Scum if we lynch in the pool of non-clear people are greater.

No. Because your plan makes no sense in the first place. You made a code to lead people to the tracker (who was killed last night) and broke it up between six different people? :wacko: How many Townies do you think there are? Why would you send it to so many people? Especially the ones you chose to send it to. You yourself called out Bock and even threw some suspicion at 4 of 2. What you did doesn't make any sense.

Then, today, you tell everyone that I told you 4 of 2 contacted me about the code and insinuate that we're "involved". Yet, you don't question why 4 of 2 knew about Bock but not Vazquez as you have grouped us together. Yet, you imply I should've known the other three somehow? You make zero sense. How were the six of us supposed to find each other anyway. Can anybody else of those six people tell me what the hell is going on? I can't piece this mess together. Something seems really off to me.

Minga really doesn't know. Zipzop could be town and has just badly messed things up trying to be helpful. It's a bit too attention-seeking to be a Scum move - surely if he was Scum a better play would have been to not reveal the tracker's identity and just kill them last night? Outing that you were the tracker's sole contact yesterday and then killing them is a stupid Scum move because it puts a lot of scrutiny on the contact (ie. Zipzop).

Whoa, whoa. You already did this for Clementine. You can't have Paul verified too and Paul has made the Scummiest post in the history of EB Mafia.

I agree, Paul has been extremely Scummy. But townies are scummy sometimes. You just have to take my word for it - or ignore it, if that's what suits you.

If it is 6:1:5, (Town: SK: Scum) then we need to find a Scum today. Scum can be doing any desperate thing to get to the Night phase to get that Townie kill in and avoid today's lynch. I feel like we're being given a gift with the Scummiest posts ever coming from Paul. Clem and Minga, if you're Town, you better be damn sure whatever Paul is saying to you is on the level. I cannot imagine what it is that he's saying that would negate the ludicrous Scumminess he has displayed.

We'll be careful. However, Paul is definitely a bad lynch today.