legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

The Castle Advent Calender, is 100% for sure, includes 9 minifigs only. Every minifig of what you see in the picture is what you will get. The 4 dwarves minifigs are not included. I believe it's for promotional illustration only.

Not sure if anyone else had actually confirmed it. I am very sure of it.

Not sure if anyone else had actually confirmed it. I am very sure of it.

I just ordered 2 for my own confirmation.

One for review and one for christmas. - who says you aren't allowed to know what you're getting?

I just ordered 2 for my own confirmation.

One for review and one for christmas. - who says you aren't allowed to know what you're getting?

I am looking forward to our Santa KimT to do an early Christmas review. :tongue:

Earlier on, I think there was a debate on the amount of figs in previous pages with the discussion on amazon website and the german catalog which feature the 4 dwarves which is exact replica of dwarves mine. I am not sure on how that discussion goes. So, I just wanted to point that out. I can't order stuff from LEGO website. My country is not listed. :cry_sad:

I am looking forward to our Santa KimT to do an early Christmas review. :tongue:

Earlier on, I think there was a debate on the amount of figs in previous pages with the discussion on amazon website and the german catalog which feature the 4 dwarves which is exact replica of dwarves mine. I am not sure on how that discussion goes. So, I just wanted to point that out. I can't order stuff from LEGO website. My country is not listed. :cry_sad:

All I know is that the calendar features 9 minifigs.

I guess I'll know in a few days.

Oh and I'm sorry to hear that whitefang.

All I know is that the calendar features 9 minifigs.

I guess I'll know in a few days.

Oh and I'm sorry to hear that whitefang.

Do share with us with a review plus a few pictures or two, once it's arrived. :grin:

It's alright. Now, I am waiting for the retail stores to load in this item. For past years, advent are hard to get on my side. However, I am sure this year will be a surprise for my country. :sweet:

Yes, the Advent calendar box photo has "9 minifigures" written on it, and there are nine minifigures visible in the photo. So just one dwarf!

You do get both a knight and a footsoldier though!

Considering two of the minifigs are just skellies - we're definitely paying a premium for the special figs!

Thanks!

Well...

great selections of animals; I guess the 4 2x2 inverted round dishes will work as wheels (there are 3 paltes w/wheel holders but only two big "Wheel Spoked 4 x 4". Also, I see some pieces I never owned, like the apple and the carrot. And what's that thing between the yellow diamond and the green 1x1 round brick? Up to now, the only thing I'm unhappy with is that there is no Troll shield.

FOOD!! :wub: So it seems we'll really get something medieval market-like. :thumbup: Alright, so i'm also getting it..wait, i already pre-ordered it! :tongue: as far as it comes to shields, there only is a skeleton one and also no knight shield, or am i overseeing it?

Edited by metalandi

Thanks szww. I smell a mine cart...

~Peace

Edited by iamded

I guess the 4 2x2 inverted round dishes will work as wheels

it's not 2x2 inverted round dish - it is this part http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=50254

and yes, it will work as a wheels

And what's that thing between the yellow diamond and the green 1x1 round brick?

that's little froggy ;)

as far as it comes to shields, there only is a skeleton one and also no knight shield, or am i overseeing it?

only 1 skeleton and 1 triangle human shield

Thanks szww. I smell a mine cart...

...and you smell well ;) (the cart is very, very simple though)

I assume that means you already have the calender? Would you please be so kind to do a review? I'd be very thankful :tongue:

I got the S@H parcel yesterday :D

But since I had to go to work early today had no time to do the review, be sure I'll work on it today though ;)

EDIT:

well, brickbitz was quicker ;) enjoy http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...c=21291&hl=

Edited by szww

I have got a question:

Does someone know if the set 5373 Knight & Catapult will be sold as a regular Impulse set - or is it only a promo set?

Klaus-Dieter

I have got a question:

Does someone know if the set 5373 Knight & Catapult will be sold as a regular Impulse set - or is it only a promo set?

Klaus-Dieter

What? What what what?! I'm clueless as to what you're talking about.

Please fill me in on that set.

[oh and btw please take out one of the pics in your sig. They disrupt the size of the topic and push the "add reply" button out of the screen]

What? What what what?! I'm clueless as to what you're talking about.

Please fill me in on that set.

I talk about this set:

5373.jpg

[oh and btw please take out one of the pics in your sig. They disrupt the size of the topic and push the "add reply" button out of the screen]

Sorry. I didn't notice that on my screen. But I already took now away one pic. :wink:

Klaus-Dieter

Looks like an impulse set.

Check instructions.

Do we know of any more sets, or are you holding back on us? :tongue:

Oh and I've added the pic to the first post.

There must be more Castle sets coming our way :classic:

Well there's the 5372 Skeleton Cart as well.

instructions

Definitely a good question to put to Copmike. Maybe they were only prototypes that didn't test well? Perhaps the BP's took their place?

They don't really scream "buy me"

Oh, I couldn't find them in the Lego cache either.

Edited by I Scream Clone

Definitely a good question to put to Copmike. Maybe they were only prototypes that didn't test well? Perhaps the BP's took their place?

They don't really scream "buy me"

Oh, I couldn't find them in the Lego cache either.

That's where I found them.

Mkay, so those two sets are now explained and I feel a little "donkeyish".

Perhaps next time I'll do a search before I start rambling on. :tongue:

I felt that the Knight and Catapult would be good for getting more weapons, along with the Knight that you might get sick of. The major turn off for me is the face. There are way too many Lego people with that face.

The Skeleton Chariot, was that what it was called? It was one that I actually liked a lot just for what it was, and it reminded me of those Classic Knights Kingdom (basically before Jelly Beans) sets that had four rare pieces of armor and weapons, and I'm sure people remember those as well. Would have bought a good amount to ride side by side with the Skeleton Prison Wagon thing.