TheNerdyOne_

[LDD MOC] Midi CR90 Corvettes

To go along with my Phoenix Home MOC, I thought it would be fun to recreate the rest of the rebel fleet in the same scale. Not much else to say about it, so I'll just move on to the pictures.

1ifREfM.pngIa8rkGS.png1o02ye7.pngG3IuDaw.pngKCXbhQL.pngDzzfa1h.png

And the whole Rebel fleet all together:

silWS7w.jpg

Very nice! I really like the subtle differences with all the ships. The mini A-Wings are just perfection. I love the mini ghost as well. Any plans for actually building these?

Thanks everyone!

How did you figure out the scale?

I built Phoenix Home without worry about scale, then I just worked off of that. To be more specific, I divided the model's length in studs by the ship's actual length. Then it's a simple as multiplying the number you get by the CR90's length to get the appropriate length in studs.

As for actually building these, I would absolutely love to. Hopefully one day, Phoenix Home is my biggest priority.

Nice job. The scales fit perfectly.

Yeah, I was really happy to see that the 4x4 cones were the perfect size. I still wish I could make the A-wings smaller, but I can't come up with a good solution.

Love Phoenix Home! The CR90 Corvettes are great. Nothing I would change. By any chance do you have an LDD file of just one of the Corvettes? My computer is slow and deleting the other Corvettes from the file would take forever. My laptop barely runs LDD. May I have the LDD file for only the Liberator? Again, you have done a great job on the Rebel fleet, and just a suggestion: many people who would want to build Phoenix Home can't because the parts are rare and expensive. Maybe a midi scale version would be a good standalone ship.